Why do white people love mayo so much?

why do white people love mayo so much?

Because as we stare into the pure, unadulterated creamy white emulsion, it reminds us that the world isn't all fucked up niggers raping and stealing like the media would have us believe.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself too.

for what purpose?
are you white and upset at my thread?

Well I'm a white guy who fucking hates mayo so fuck off you memeing faggot.

>memeing faggot

???
is mayo a meme? first I've heard of it

I don't get it either.
The shit is gross.
It is just something a lot of my relatives eat.

t.Whitey.

i know a black chick who loves mayo. she is ghetto black, all the way, and cannot eat without mayo, only best foods.

i'm a nigger and i love mayo too

>AY WHITE BOI
>HOPE U WAZN'T BIZZY
>IT'S TIEM 2 READ DA MAYONEWZ

If your pic was actually mayo, I'd at least respond to your bullshit. But, since it's a pudding cup, you can fuck off.

Why do all racist white people have the same obviously done by a racist white person imitation of how black people are on the internet

do u not put mayon on ur sandwich??

>he doesn't get the reference

Nice bait idiot lol.

WITE PPL AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y DEM WHITE NIKKAZ SEZON DEY CHIKEN WIT WADR XDDDDDDDDD

because all black people are the same dumb monkeys

why only white people?
I'm a spic and I fucking love mayo.
Especially mcormick mayo with lime flavor. Shit's delicious.

Same reason all stereotypes my friend. And honestly, as a bitterly racist middle class white man. Mexicans are chill. Hard working, short, taco munching, Christian friends.

I don't see anywhere in that post that it's an imitation of a black person. That was an assumption on your part, because you are the racist.

it's okay i'm a little racist as well.
my spic family is actually known to have historically not been very fond of black people and jews.

I'm drunk so imma go on a tangent for a second. Mexicans are essentially the same as the Irish and before that Italians.

Mexicans commit more crime than whites (statistically proven) but the good Mexicans do genuinely just want a better life for their family. You can't fault that.

My family has good roots. Who knows how long ago the Slavic side came here but the Italians were only 20th century. My great grandma had like 7 kids. Same way Mexicans do.

Difference is, they didn't get handouts for each kid. They worked hard as fuck to raise a big white family.

No idea where I was going with that, thanks for reading.

>mayo
>Posts pudding cup