breakfast beer followed by liquor lunch
you are a fucking pussy

That's for before bed

>taking all that shit before bed
wtf i just drink water
my statement stands

Burger, water, masturbation, sleep

>getting a hangover
What does it feel like to be genetically inferior?

Underage detected

What's your hangover cure of choice?
A beer

>>taking credit for something unearned

I don't get them because I go straight into withdrawals the day after if I'm stupid enough to get drunk again. Two or three days straight leads to full blown DTs.
>mfw liver damage

This is what happens when one generation learns from how stupid they are from another.

The hallucinations are fun.

It's not even about genetics.

Just drink some water. Drink water as you drink alcohol. You can drink a bunch and avoid hangovers easily.

Shiiiiiiiieeeeeee, maybe yours. I was lucky enough to dream up some group of demonic assassins whose purpose is to take out shitty people while making spend their last moments alive in absolute terror. Can't ignore em, can't bargain with them, sure as fuck can't lie to them. Fuck that shit.

Level one:coffee cigarette
Level 2:poweraide extra sleep
Level 3:sips of water through out the day, chicken soup, cold compress.

-Iced coffee

-Blue Gatorade. Doesn't matter if it's the dark blue or light blue. The cure is in the blue.

-Breakfast burrito

Once these three are consumed, shit your hung over brains out until you feel okay

Never been able to "cure" a hangover or prevent one using meme shit like drinking lots of water/gatorade, eating healthy or fatty foods, or any other meme cure.

Some scientific studies seem to indicate dosing yourself with L-cysteine and B vitamins will cure hangover, because they neutralize a compound called acetaldehyde, which the studies say is the main cause of the negative symptoms of hangover.

Anyone tried loading up on l cysteine and B vitamins when drinking?

>thread image is b vitamins
>asks if anyone uses them

>drinking alcohol
>ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Water and weed.

hair of the dog, my friend

I know this feel. I think it's more my high salt diet that's responsible than my desert dweller genes. Just retain all that water.

I meant taking them both at the same time, you nog.

This. All you need honestly.

I don't have hangovers, but I feel huge amounts of guilt and regret afterwards and can't remember very much and I get severe panic attacks and cramps. Does Magnesium help?

>Baking soda just before bed cause alcohol turns to vinegar in your system after a few hours

In the morning...
>salty, fatty breakfast to restore electrolyte balance
>caffeine and possibly ibuprofen to reduce inflammation
>something sweet to get blood sugar levels back up
>plenty of water/fluids

This will rid you of the worst effects of a bad hangover, however you'll still need a solid night of sober sleep to feel all the way normie again.

1 Omeprazole
2 gas pills (beer/vodka shits)
2 ibuproferen
1 lime cucumber gatorade
lots of water
something greasy later on.

>cause alcohol turns to vinegar in your system after a few hours
American education system, fellas.

Couple eggs and a redbull always sorts me out. Maybe some toast if I'm hungry. That and lots of water.
Rehydrate and put some B6 and B12 back into your system, alcohol has shown to lower those levels in your body and is part of why you feel especially weak.

all you need if you drink is thiamine, folate, magnesium and a lot of fluids.

so the pill and water are ok, everything else you dont, pepto i guess if youre a little bitch and get stomach ache.

drinking depletes your magnesium drastically. shit fucks with your heart if you dont have enough.

1 bowl of pho
1 side of fries
1 black coffee
And some weed

Take half a dozen ibuprofen before bed then have a light drink when you wake up no hangover, no problem. Caesars are good too

pickle juice+tomato juice
or
that one whey and orange drink of my country

Hangovers are primarily dehydration, so water. Gatorade if you're impatient, but there's not that huge of a difference.

Fatty food can be nice and help your mental state but really doesn't have much of an effect on the hangover itself.

It's not fucking complicated.
>Iced coffee
More diuretics is an awful idea. Coffee might help because you don't want to be dealing with caffeine withdrawl on top of the hangover but if that's not the case

Also the gatorade doesn't need to be blue you fucking mong.
>water is a meme
How retarded can you get?

water
omeprazole
gingerade (costco sells 6 packs)
b12
ginger (make tea while your drunk at night before you sleep so you can enjoy it during the day)
healthy food (stay away from caffeine)
if you can get your hands on xanax or ativan. take very very very small amount (helps with anxiety and sleep)

if this all fails. if you live in a large city there will be places that you can get IV. vegas is full of them, so is southern california.

ISNT IT WEIRD HOW ALL OF THESE "HANGOVER CURES" INVOLVE DRINKING WATER AND EATING A LARGE MEAL? AND POSSIBLY TAKING A PILL OF AN ACTUAL MEDICATION FOR HEADACHES AND/OR GASTROINTESTINAL DISCOMFORT?

WOW ITS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING HERE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD COLLABORATE IN AN EFFORT TO CREATE THE "ULTIMATE HANGOVER CURE".

PROTIP, ASSFUCKS: VITAMINS DONT DO SHIT, NEITHER DOES "FISH OIL" ESPECIALLY EXTREMELY SHORT TERM.

FUCK YOU, RETARDS.

It isn't weird at all friend, why are you so upset?

Bubble water with bitters helps dehydration, eating something helps the rot gut, IB Profun helps the headache, and whatever else works for you is the placebo.

I find coffee makes the hangover anxiety worse and makes me uncomfortable, a nice relaxing tea helps a ton when I want to just sleep through the shit feelings. Sleep is probably the best thing though overall.

Thousands of years of cumulative drinking have revealed that the only treatment for a hangover is time.

>What's your hangover cure of choice?

spot the american

2 ibuprofen tablets
A shitload of water
Two big mugs of black coffee
Greasy, carb-laden breakfast food like waffles or hashbrowns with sausage or bacon.

The ONE single thing that ever seems to make any difference for me is weed. If I can muster the courage to smoke a tiny bit of weed my nausea completely fucking disappears, allowing me to eat and drink without throwing up, which solves the root of the hangover problem.

It is a meme. Hangovers are primarily from the accumulation of acetaldehyde, not dehydration, so drinking water won't cure a real hangover. Maybe cure babby's first week at college, but not half a liter/full liter.

That's according to scientific evidence though, rather than reddit's epic weekend drinking too much.

>fruit like apples, bananas or whatever is high in fiber and sugar (gives you some energy and you will not shit your guts out)
>shitloads of water (hydrate yourself motherfucker!)
>cold shower (helps with headache)

This is what I do when I have hangover...

This exactly.

pound a gatorade G2 with an alkaseltzer before bed

either way the basic soda will help balance the acidity of the alcohol and reduce heartburn, you dip

Not getting one in the first place

>acetaldehyde
This is the chemical that is converted from ethanol. The enzyme (or protein, don't remember which) that converts it is all Alcohol Dehydrogenase. The acetaldehyde is converted to harmless acetic acid by another enzyme called Acetaldehyde Dehydrogenase.

That's literally what happens. It just gets converted from alcohol>acetadelhyde (primary chemical causing hangover pain)>acetic acid, the active ingredient in vinegar.

Upon waking up, in this order
>at least one big glass of water plus 2 ibuprofen
>take shit/piss if needed
>shower
>more water
>make breakfast, scrambled eggs, toast, fruit + hot black coffee
>wack off
>more water

wala

Anyone ever experiment with sucrose the night before to speed up ethanol metabolism? (Google it) I didn't feel too well chugging a liter of apple juice so I don't think I'll do it again.
I've tried varying things on here so I've got a bit of a routine but I still wind up foggy headed and unproductive no matter what

Sorry meant fructose

This is the best method
It's like drinking a supercharged gatorade. If the hangover is really bad I can put down 2, take a piss, and then take a little nap and I wake up feeling way less sick than before

forgot pic oops

sticking to hard liquor and drinking in moderation

So that's why my grocery store stocks this stuff on a small shelf right next to the beer.

doesn't work that way, drink water to lower the concentration of EtOH or take fomepizole so that rate of conversion to acetaldehyde decreases towards matching the rate of conversion to acetic acid by your mutant acetaldehyde dehydrogenase with shitty enzyme kinetics. also replace lost electrolytes.

I usually stick with a basic ORT recipe. Same results, many magnitudes cheaper.