This is the only jarred BBW sauce that should exist

This is the only jarred BBW sauce that should exist

>inb4 some high stepping fag starts repping muh expensive craft sauces

If you aren't making your sauce from your own meat drippins and love then just use goddamn The Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever Taste. There is absolutely no reason for the market to be flooded with this many highfalutin barbeque sauces. The Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever Taste is actually good too for what it is. It's tangy and smokey. Sauce shouldn't taste like liqour candy. Jack Scalfani is a damn good cook with damn good taste with a damn good BBW, so I trust his sauces.

you got dubs on a repost thread

fucking deplorable

t. white boy

I do use my drippings for sauce, though.

>buying premade stuff
my wife makes BBW sauce from scratch.

It's not hard. I make it every time I smoke a shoulder. No set recipe or region. What ever I'm feeling at the time.

>There is absolutely no reason for the market to be flooded with this many highfalutin barbeque sauces.

Sure there is. Different types of meats call for different sauces.

Pork is very rich and fatty so it needs a tart/acidic sauce to complement the rich taste.

Poultry is generally lean, so there's no point in choosing a tart sauce. In fact, a milder one would be best so you can actually taste the meat.

Beef cuts like brisket have a stronger flavor and therefore can stand up to a more strongly flavored sauce.

The idea of using just one sauce for all forms of BBQ is silly, and is the sign of an ignorant or unskilled cook.

>The idea of using just one sauce for all forms of BBQ is silly, and is the sign of an ignorant or unskilled cook

You need something more?
BAM! Kick it up a notch in the heat department and now your neighbors are whispering good things about you. It really can be that simple.

>barbecue sauce
If I wanted dessert I'd eat dessert.

Tell me about Jack. Why does he put gelatin in the sauce?

Everything he does is a deliberate fuckup. The only "why" behind it is because it attracts viewers who like cringe-tier stuff.

This makes a lot of sense. Probably the easiest way to get NEETbux in quantity currently.

Reviewbra and Kay's good cooking could be the same thing except for Hanlon's razor

Kay I csn see as just actual ignorance, because rural Bongistan has some truly ignorant fucks and the country isn't exactly known for its fine cuisine outside of cities like London.

Only Ja/ck/ could have the complete lack of self awareness necessary to give his product a fucking 10-syllable 7-word name.

I only eat BBW sauce when I'm alone, or at a restaurant I never usually go to, preferably far from home. Eating BBW sauce is fun, but I don't want my friends to see me.

I am constantly trying to figure out why I am (and always have been) so into BBW sauce.

He probably just mixed brown sugar, ketchup, and mustard with some cheap liquid smoke

iktf bro

>BBW sauce
Thanks for making something as innocuous as barbecue sauce sound gross.

>BBW sauce