Does coke pair well with beere? if yes, what kindo?

does coke pair well with beere? if yes, what kindo?

Other urls found in this thread:

brewersassociation.org/statistics/national-beer-sales-production-data/
specsonline.com/?s=erdinger&post_type=product&product_cat=beer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably some sort of coffee stout

Beer goes in the face hole; coke goes in the sink hole; cock goes wherever you like.

German beer. Reissdorf or päffgen

coke pairs well with whiskey

but choose beer or whiskey

Pairs better with cabernet sauvignon. Dead serious. mix 50% coke and 50% red wine. It's called a kalimotxo. Very pleasant drink.

coke and beer half and half is called a diesel in germany and is actually not as disgusting as it sounds

well i'll be fucked

50% coke and 50% cheap lager will give you mazout

Why are Germans so salty in every beer thread about insisting that they have a better beer culture than the US, yet continually cut their swill with American drinks such as sodas, ades, or cider?

In my experience Germans:

1. Drink a lot of beer.
2. Are very weird about seasons and get way too excited about sunlight/season change

combine the two and you get mango beer and stupid shit like that

>US
>beer culture
Come back when your country has a bit more heritage and history.

For a similar flavor at a higher alcohol, use a brandy like pisco or grappa. pisco is far smoother though.

Obviously not 50/50 mix though with brandy lol

>beer culture

>The cheapest beers you can find 24/7 consumed by the gallon by cheap alcoholics
>Indicative of the US's microbrewery scene exploding all over the place

The people who drink that shit buy it by the case, and need to drink half a case every night because it's all around 4%.

People that are actually into beer typically drink a different beer every night, and many are into homebrewing, if not opening up microbreweries themselves.

What a retarded image/argument.

That's a lot of pisswater to be honest.
You guys never developed a taste for stouts or bitters?

germany has a LOT of beer but it's not necessarily good

radler is peng on a hot day though

someone gave me a case of low carb beer. im usually a spirit drinker and dont really like the taste of hops.

I decided to mix coke with the beer to make it palatable and it was surprisingly good.

Later i found out its called a shandy

Idc about german beer culture i just answered the question. For coke mix you need a very light beer.

I also drink only alcohol free weizen from erdinger.

Because alcohol is defenerate

>alcohol is defenerate

Spotted the drunk ITT.

>alcohol free weizen
Why would you do that? Regular Erdinger Hefeweizen tastes so much better than that.

Cola and beer half and half is actually really fucking delicious

mexican exchange student told me cheap red wine and coke is the best cocktail

>muh microbrews

Just because a small percentage of your countries Hipsters brews beer with mango and shit in their garage doesn't mean your country has beer culture lol.

>continually cut their swill
Mixing beer with shit is novelty here and frowned upon as being girly. Only Exception is Radler/Alsterwasser on hot summer days or at work breaks.

>Just because a small percentage of your countries Hipsters brews beer with mango and shit in their garage

It's not even worth arguing with someone who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about

It's not that hard really. Any kid with a trust fund can open up a small brewery and can come up with those overpriced, overly malty or fruity concoctions with like 9% alcohol and masturbate worse then sommeliers about strains of hops and what meal goes best with that coffee tasting barley malt or that disgusting amber lager.

You know we got all that shit here too right? because it's not that hard to do. We also go actual brands that make good beer though.

>You know we got all that shit here too right?

Why is that important to the dicussion? No one is saying American beer > Yurop beer. We're only saying that we have a beer culture, and you're grossly oversimplifying what craft beer is. It's not all IPAs and fruit beer you moron. Many craft breweries make beer the way it was made for hundreds of years before Budweiser and Miller turned America into an adjunct Lager hellscape after WWII

Craft isn't beer culture. It's not part of your culture. It's just a relatively small scene. The majority of your country drinks shit beer. That's ok. Just don't try to bee something your not sweety.

I just read the reply chain. You're probably a buttmad German that's too flustered right now to admit that you're wrong. I'll just let you know that cultures can be small. There is no beer culture surrounding adjunct lagers, it's all around craft.

>craft beer market share: $23.5 billion

brewersassociation.org/statistics/national-beer-sales-production-data/

There's a lot of beer imported to USA from Europe that's worse than our Budweiser, and there are a lot of craft beers made in USA worse than Budweiser too. I've had some imported beers from Europe that were made with fruit and expected them to be drier with some fruit flavor but they were syrupy and gross. But, there's a lot of good stuff from both places. Anyway, Budweiser or other beers like it aren't that bad when it's 95F (35C) outside and you want something a bit more refreshing.

It's okay to look at another country/culture and recognize that they might be doing something you think is bad, but you're making a bigger deal out of it than it really is and letting it make you ignore anything good.

>Budweiser or other beers like it aren't that bad when it's 95F (35C) outside and you want something a bit more refreshing.

This is true, it has it's place. The relevance and importance of the expanding craft beer and microbrewery scene is that we now have a wide variety of other options. Prior to that it was incredibly depressing to be a beer drinker and know there were hundreds of other styles that you couldn't try, or were old and skunked imports.

Try red wine and dandelion and burdock.
TRUST ME.
It's probably my favourite wine combination for when I'm hungover and want to continue drinking.

Bite your tongue. Mango beer is delicious!

it's tasty, but it's quietly fucking up your liver. I mean, more than straight wine or coke.

use to know this chick who would order VB and Coke. Bartenders wouldn't mix it for her, she would have to order them separate. She called it Diesel

No, it doesn't.

How about sprite/7up in a harp?

Hurrr durrr the types of beers people buy in bulk nationally for cheap are bought more frequently than local microbrews

I tested around 14 alcohol free and erdinger is worth a try.
Less callories and no nerve poison

No shit, retard.

Are you from the US? I didn't know you could get that there.

t. guy from Erding.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but my local liquor store carries it.

specsonline.com/?s=erdinger&post_type=product&product_cat=beer

Houston, Texas, USA.

Guy, I live in Portland, Oregon, and you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm actually so sick of the ENORMOUS craft/micro beer culture that I almost exclusively drink miller lite to separate myself from it.

He said "country". The whole thing. OFC you're going to be inundated with it if you live in hipster central. Go literally anywhere else and it's not in-your-face like it is in Hipsterville.

Nope iam from cologne

If I drink a lot of beers in a somewhat short period of time I sometimes like to take a step back and have a glass of pepsi max.

I think wine pairs better that way though.

maybe they know about good american sodas, and don't know about good american beers

>good sodas from america
>pepsi
>coke

Fritz kola > all

>my sugar shit is better than your sugar shit

bud light is literally the best beer. fucking retards. none of you know shit. you are all faggots. you don't even know if you like something or not. you just decide to say you like this or that to be cool. fucking idiots.

No, German guy here.

It's not bad but I don't know man. Beer for me is about taste so I'd rather have a regular one. Not when I'm driving though.

I like it more then malzbier. It tastes fresh.

literally had Sapporo with coke last night because of this thread
bartender couldn't understand what I wanted so i had to order the pint and coke separate to mix myself

was pretty good ngl