What is the best brand of cheese to put on burgers?

What is the best brand of cheese to put on burgers?
Additionally what kind of cheese do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/homemade-american-cheese
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kraft singles
kraft singles

meat and cheese is a sat-fat bomb. Do not eat.

I wonder who could be behind this..

>brand of cheese

OP lives a sad life

velveeta

Regular burgers- Cooper white
Trying to bring it up a notch - dill havarti or point reyes

Deli style American cheese

Nailed it. This is the best.

/post
/thread
/ck
/internet

As is standard in Clapistan.

Only the best.

Honestly nothing will be able to top this

Auricchio.
Top tier cheese

I consider myself a cheese snob, and I'm among the first people to start shitting on processed cheese whenever it comes up for discussion.

But you know what? For a cheeseburger there is nothing better than that processed slop. Kraft singles (or equivalent) ? Ideal for a cheeseburger. Perfect, in fact. It's all about the texture.

Yes, you can get some proper cheese that has a similar texture, but in my experience the flavors are either so strong they dominate the burger, or they are subtle--which you miss completely due to all the other flavors in the burger.

Those cheeses which do have a nice taste in a burger suffer from the problem of not melting well and therefore having a less than ideal texture.

Tillamook cheddar. All other answers can eat a fat dick.

Americans really do just think in brands, good god.

Don't the jews say combining meat and cheese isn't kosher?

Mexicana cheese is by far the best cheese for a burger.
That mixed with a jalapeno relish... you're golden.

>not stuffing your patty with blue cheese

On a more serious note I agree, american processed cheese goes best on burgers.

>Homogenized congealed caseous product
>Delicious

Choose one faggot

le epic meme newfriend

>>not stuffing your patty with blue cheese

Indeed. Stuffed burgers are silly because the "stuffing" nearly always has a very different cooking time than the meat.

I have never heard of over-cooked cheese

Swiss cheese, with sauteed mushrooms

If it melts too much then it gets runny and makes a mess when you try to eat it, and it has no appreciable texture.

Are you implying that cheese can be under or overcooked, short of burning

Yes. If it's undercooked it's not melted at all. If it's over cooked, see

Looks like a suet block for birdfood

Blue cheese buffalo chicken and dumplings for a few weeks ago I had a dream I had a great day at the same thing last night was the best thing ever and I don't think I'm available all the way you are a few days and then we both know you do it for you and I have a lil Kim Kardashian you are not going anywhere tonight or not this time I see it on my phone because I have class at school and work out with you and your family is going on in my head and the kids are in a bit more than I thought I caught a glimpse into my head is killing it on the way you think I have.

Sorry, phone posting and having too much fun tapping the middle word suggestions. But blue cheese tho.

get cheddar from your grocery store's deli

usually cheaper and tastes better

>Expensive cheese is cheaper but better than the same cheese sold 30 feet away

Sometimes american
Sometimes swiss
Sometimes both
But usually Kraft Singles

American

mexican here, they don't sell that here and I certainly would not buy chesse in a transparent plastic bag, what are the white spots?

Just put the cheese on later you mongoloids

This.

>on
Surely that's a typo and you meant "in".

The only cheese that belongs "on" is headcheese. Fried liver is also an awesome addition, but not a cheese.

I thought I'd catch flack for this, but reading the thread, it looks like there are other enlightened gentlemen like myself. Fake cheese is best cheese for cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches, IMO. A local chain where I live use Velveeta slices.

This guy knows.

>kraft
>not velveeta
It's like you support sharia or something.

Never had. They're on offer next week for some ridiculously low price, though. Should I?

AMERICAN cheese

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/homemade-american-cheese

Good taste.

I like to put mostly Pepper Jack, sometimes baby swiss.

It's salty and melty, objectively a good choice for topping things

Burgers are better off without cheese on them, but pepper jack is acceptable sometimes.

Can confirm

>all brands taste the same

american

This, but I buy the shit without the yellow dye in it

You are gay. So very, very gay. "burgers are better without cheese"

Jesus christ you're gay.

this man knows the good stuff

oh look, its the gluco-jew

I like to put pepper jack on my burgers.

The phrase to look for is on the bottom of the pic. "Pasteurized Process American Cheese" whether you buy it in the deli section or not. If it says "cheese food" or "cheese product", it will be the same as the individually wrapped soybean oil crap.

>>pasteurized
Do not want

Cheddar is about the only cheese I buy, sometimes mozzerella if I'm doing pizza or lasagna.

they had a smoked cheddar that was absolutely delicious but I think they discontinued making it because i can't find it anywhere.

it's still around, I put some in a mac-n-cheese not long ago
t. oregonfag