Why do liberals hate normal food?

Why do liberals hate normal food?

If you think that is "normal food" then I feel sorry for you. Have you asked your parents why they didn't love you enough to cook for you and instead fed you that shit?

school must be out in Australia

Why do idiot faggots like the OP make deliberate bait threads and drag down the overall quality of the board?

We may never know.

This is how it is.
The mods are to blame unless they actually want the board to be this way.

Liberals support freedom and open markets

You must be American since you use a definition of «liberal» that literally no one else understands

I have no idea what "normal food" is supposed to be, but that pic sure as fuck ain't it.

>Crying to mods

lol kys yourself faggot

>Liberals support censorship and safe spaces

fyp

Dude, she didn't win. Just move on.

I'm pretty sure everyone hates that shit regardless of politics, and only poorfags eat it out of desperation.

You kidding? It would be much cheaper to cook from scratch or make a sandwich from lunchmeat and cheese than it would to buy that crap.

>from scratch
/reddit/

I've never gotten a good answer as to why ya'll are still calling for her to be arrested for what happened at bengazi.

A better question is why do they hate chick-fil-a?

perhaps because it reminds them of their father's penis

Who the fuck feeds their children this poison?

I never got one of those as a kid. My mom wouldn't buy me one. I saw one in the market yesterday and I almost jumped for it. I'm going to get one next time.

sometimes when you come home from a grueling day of blue collar work, you want something simple and easy to feed your kids.

Maybe if you hadn't spawned them, you wouldn't be slaving and feeding them, and eating yourself, pure garbage. Think about it. You done fucked up son. Enjoy your desolate old age when they say, "fuck pops, he fed us shit when we were kids. This medicaid nursing home is fine for him. I met Jamal, the night manager and he seems like a good guy."

Smart blue collar people have one of these.

So you can have food that tastes worse than even the worst fast food places and guaranteed diarrhea?

"I work hand and have kids" is a common but shitty excuse for all kinds of crap. Cry me a river. If you are going to be a shitty parent just own up to it - plenty of folks are shitty parents. Sure, you hoped to do better, but you didn't. Oh well. But don't try to pass off shitty excuses for it. That's like saying your genetics made you fat, when it was your laziness and not giving a fuck.

GET FUCKED KC

MASTER FROZEN FOOD IS HERE.

>tfw when your single mom was too busy with anything to be your fucking mom and cooking this shit every night was your actual dinner for 10+ years.

Because they don't like it when their normal meal is considered a "kids meal"