Mark Wiens recently got a lot of heat for calling out "the jews" during what is being referred to as a racist tirade in...

Mark Wiens recently got a lot of heat for calling out "the jews" during what is being referred to as a racist tirade in his latest video -- y'all think he might be....dare I say... /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off idiot

First of Veeky Forums isnt some unified entity, no one will ever be /ourguy/. Second off i hate YouTube food reviewers. What a bunch of horseshit. Are people so used to being sheep that they cant feed themselves with out being told what they'll like?

Lol, Veeky Forums is too politically divided between libtards and cuckservatives for anyone with any opinion at all on the Jews to be /ourguy/.

he is /pol/ for sure

He isn't a food reviewer, he just shows off food that people will probably never get to try.

when in the video does he call out the jews?

20/10 made me reply angrily.
Get outta here, fucker.

>the Jews have the worst cooking of any cultural group on the planet
>Wiens is a virulent anti-semite

Coincidence? Heh, don't think so, kid.

WTF I love strange face food man now

wiens webm dump starting NOW

what did he say?

you're not tricking me into watching him like you did with pewdiepie /pol/

>omelet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html

Is it...?

Especially Veeky Forums. Cuckservatives and sturmfaggots routinely get btfo by leftists here. People interested in food and cooking generally have open minds and embrace multiculturalism because every culture has at least some excellent food.

> Cuckservatives and sturmfaggots routinely get btfo by leftists here.

lmao what

You don't have to embrace multiculturalism to like other country's foods, you stupid shithead. Also, what a heinous overstatement. Do you think you're superior because you're a leftist?

Yes, he knows jack shit about what he's talking about. I've literally never seen a "cuckservative" or a "sturmfaggot" get "btfo" on Veeky Forums in my entire life. He might have special needs.

I'm VERY into food and foreign food but I don't want my country overrun by immigrants.
If I want to try some real Indian cuisine I go to India.
Or on youtube for a recipe.

You don't have to be a "stormfaggot", and I'm not, to see that Europe cannot culturally and economically handle the current rate of immigration. Doesn't mean I rub my hands and laugh when another dead child washes up on a beach in Greece.

Also, if I'm reading or watching someone for recipes or food reviews I don't care about their politics. Chef John is way to the left of me but he doesn't yapper on about it in his cooking videos. I don't follow him on twitter because of it but it doesn't affect my opinion of the man's cooking.
That kind of aggressive "you must agree with me or die" is actually far more typical of the Left. I've been unfriended both IRL and online by lots of leftwing people when they found out I lean right. I have never felt any need to end a friendship with someone even if I found out, and in a few cases I did, that they were actual violent antifas on their days off. As long as they don't beat ME over the head with it I can work around it.

why do these youtube fags who eat for a living always overreact so much when eating something. I mean it's just eggs and some sauce and you are pretending that you are having an orgasm.

this.

i like you

i hope somebody punches him.

>y'all think he might be....dare I say... /ourguy/?
yes he is obviously autistic

>/pol/
>le cummie pantie face eating guy
Guaranteed replies. Congrats Tyler, your mom sure is proud of you.

Tired of /R9K/ and /POL/ rejects trying to get replies here

>/R9K/
>/POL/
retard desu

>burnt eggs
>BEST OMELET IN THE WORLD!
credibility thrown out the window

He's not wrong.

Fuck off nigger

>arguing about politics on a food and cooking forum
you're a real piece of work kid

The faces this guy makes when he eats makes me rage