What's good at Golden Corral ?

What's good at Golden Corral ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibiblio.org/phil/fnordchan/golden-corral.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the exit

fpbp

This is at least the third time I've seen you post this gif. Can't you come up with more original posts?

Non-meme answer is not much. But if you have to go there with family or something, there's definitely enough okay food to find something you like. Fried chicken and shrimp is decent, and so is the mac and cheese. I can stand the pizza. All the veggies are overcooked mush presumably from a can. I haven't been in years though, so it might be better or worse now.

I went there. Once. Anything without meat is okay, but it's mostly stuff you can get in the frozen foods section at any grocery store. Anything with meat was horrible. Burger was completely burned and bitter, and the "pot roast" was at least 50% fat and gristle.

Yeah, because Veeky Forums is a hive of OC.

Be the change you want to see in the world, user. Only (You) can prevent shitposts.

The tastiest black women I've ever had the pleasure of fucking in the bathroom stalls of any chain restaurant.

>meme answer
Retard.

>retard
Retard.

its good if you are eating food from somewhere else that you brought in a nice picnic basket

>Retard.
Retard.

You know how many times I've seen this quote?

dont bet on liking the best thing for its food related qualities

The employees thanking me for my cervix twice a year.

The glory hole in the men's room.

Side note, are there glory poles in the women's room?

popcorn shrimp
bourbon chicken
diver scallops

Yes, they're a lot bigger though. About a fists width.

I went for breakfast a few years ago and it was mostly shit. The bacon was cooked well and the biscuits were decent. Other than that I just ate fruit salad. Waste of money.

Any of the waitresses pussies after a double-shift.

The steak is usually good

The stories and entertainment: ibiblio.org/phil/fnordchan/golden-corral.txt

The only time I went to a Golden Corral, it made me wish the place and the surrounding area was carpet bombed. Just the most disgusting specimens of humanity letting their pudgy spawn pile their plates with brownies, mac and cheese, and gallons of ranch dressing all slopped together into one disgusting hillock. The food is also completely vile, my friend went to go vomit in the bathroom after having some slimy ribs and noticed two vomit hand stains already on the wall and vomit all over the floor. The place is a nightmare

I'm a big fan of their steaks that they marinate in MSG and tenderizer

It's part of the charm.

That's raw.

One time I ate too much breakfast here, and I began to feel nauseous.
By the time I reached the parking lot to vomit I realized that the strain of puking would no doubt release the gallon of liquid shit I was now desperately holding in.
Had to basically speed limp into a Kroger across the street clenching my butthole and praying to God that I would not shit and vomit right there in the front of the store.
I came so close, wound up making it to the stall and pulling down my pants only to shit some on the floor.
Shit for 10 seconds, turn around, puke on my shit for 10 seconds, shit on my puke.

Nasty ordeal, haven't been back since.

In my experience the food wasnt too bad but one time I went I saw an employee clean the countertops where you get your food at, and then clean the tables with the same rag, which actually didnt disturb me too much - what was disturbing was the nasty musty gray water he had in the bucket he kept dipping the rag in

Which golden corral is this?

Literally Nothing, trust me. Only poor niggers go there. If u see non-blacks then they want to be niggers

12509 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78753

Why do you ask?

Go to Wood Grill or Sizzler instead

Because the golden corral up here in Washington state. Steak is small and overcooked every time.

Seeing this was in Texas does not surprise me. You guys know your beef.

I think it's illegal to cook anything past medium rare in Texas, even chicken.

the fucking rolls with the honey butter is the best thing on this earth

I'm in western WA and the only Golden Corral I know of is up in Marysville, which is over 50 miles north of me. I kinda want to go just for the experience.