Do you guys know any good sides you can make with steak?

Do you guys know any good sides you can make with steak?

I usually just have some roast vegetables,but I'm looking for something a bit more deluxe. Any recipes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S28YY62gz-0
youtu.be/iFC7-urzfXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to sleep now and if I wake up and there are no recipes here,I'm going to be VERY disappointed in you Veeky Forums.

potato salad is good also curried peas with chopped smoked almonds.

Creamed spinach. Your welcome.
>youtu.be/S28YY62gz-0

Eggs, hash browns, and toast points.

Mushrooms in red wine sauce

>chef john
My nigger

patatas bravas, some spanish version of fries, but it tastes better and you can say 'with patatas bravas'

After you pull your steaks off the pan to rest, throw in some sliced shallots and mushrooms and let them sweat for a bit. When they're getting pretty soft, hit it with a splash of wine or vinegar and scrape up any fond still stuck to the pan. Throw in some spinach, mix it up, drop your heat to the lowest it can go, cover. Once the spinach is cooked to your liking, season it up with some salt and pepper and you're good to go.

ratatouille

Underrated if I'm being totally honest.

I have a weakness for store-bought broccoli cheddar pasta side packets.

Sauteed Brocolini is a good choice, I always like grilled asparagus.
Mashed potatoes are a good option, and every once in a while, depending on the marinade I'm using, I'll mix in some wasabi and mayonnaise into the mashed potatoes.
Mushrooms are a solid option as well, sauteed in red wine. Or a mushroom cream risotto.

Steak paired with crab is a match made in heaven

I'd recommend grilling veggies like zuchini and summer squash, but also maybe a salad for summer.

My staple sides for steak are potatoes dauphinoise, mushrooms sautéed in red wine and some lightly grilled tenderstem broccoli. I can never quite get the timings right to plate them all up at the same time, but they sure go well together.

grilled/roasted asparagus or mushrooms or zuchini
ive also found that Caesar salad and onion rings go well with steak

A greek salad would be nice.
youtu.be/iFC7-urzfXw

boiled artichokes, dip the leaf meat in butter and eat tha delicious heart.

These bad boys

Jellybeans

Bone apple tea

Wa la you pizza shit

stop posting this. STOP POSTING THIS

Why?

IAM SO ANFGRY YOUR PSTED a MAGCHICKEN THAT CANT TYPE MMMMMM
M