I have $32 to last me until next Wednesday

I have $32 to last me until next Wednesday.
What are some things I can get to cook meals myself that will last me until then, fill me up, and still be relatively healthy?
I already have some green onions, a couple pounds of dried beans and brown rice, eggs, and oatmeal.

29 mcchickens

Steamable veggies and some chicken pieces to season and bake. Also, maybe some ground beef w/ tomatoes and green chilies (you know the brand) for some chili.

How much do you regularly eat for? That's plenty of money for 6 days.

>go get a bunch of ramen packets
>chicken breast
>veggies like tomatos, onions, peppers, carrots, green onions
>some 50c seasoning packets + soy sauce
>cook ramen beef and veggies
>live fine for a 2 weeks

use to do this shit a ton in college, could go 10-14 days on 30 bucks

> Ctrl-f potato
> 0 results

You're being rused user

Literally all you need is frozen vegetables and some frozen cheap fish. There should be enough leftover for some cheap mammal meat every now and then.

My haul for the week:
>12lbs of frozen veggies @ 88c per pound - $11
>2 bags frozen fillets, one swai one tilapia (18 total) - $12
>pack of 10 hotdogs because fuck it - $1

If you already have spices and oil in your kitchen you're set. This is at least 10 days of food for me, and if I had your budget I'd still have $8 to fuck around with, which could get me two steaks, four pork chops, a couple of salmon or tuna fillets, or like two-three pounds of ground beef.

>live until Wednesday
>has a couple of pounds of dried beans, brown rice, eggs, and oatmeal

I don't think you need to buy anything.

He has enough to eat way more than that, if he said 10 dollars now that would be a way different story

buy some pork/beef shanks and make feijoada

I'm in Los Angeles working part time since I'm a full time college student. A meal by itself is generally around $10-15 eating out.

>budget
>eating out

pick one

I'm showing how expensive it is where I'm at to regularly eat out, which is why I'm trying to budget to make my own meals.

>go to walmart
>get a bunch of those El Montrelo burritos that are like 8 for 3 dollars
>eat as many as you want

>relatively healthy

What if you're poor, want to eat, AND want to have sex?

invest the money in amphetamine, use it, forget about eating, lure trashy women with it

Pick up fishing as a hobby. Free top tier food and someone will always buy your additional catches.

OP, if you seriously can't stretch 32 dollars into a week, you are fucking retarded.

This. How can you have sympathy for people like this. I survived on basically beans, hamhocks, potatoes and rice with an occcasional bit of fruit and vegetables through 4 years of university. Guess what my debt is? Yep, $0.00.

fpbp