Do people unironically like this?

Do people unironically like this?

no i only ironically like it

Are you stuck so far up your own asshole that you don't?

It's good, but there's a shitload better out there.

i like that potent jalapeno flavor.

How dense can you be? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that other people can't like it "unironically"

It's got this bizarre celery-like flavor to it, which I assume is flavor of the chili. I don't really care for it.

The thing is that you can't really call it a hot sauce, hot sauce is supposed to be a topping or condiment, and Sriracha is only useful as an ingredient, it's too bitter and plain on it's own. I like to put it in pasta sauce or curry.

i use it as a seasoning

it works pretty well desu

>letting the internet dictate your taste

it's not supposed to be a hot sauce that you put on food. it's a chili/garlic paste that you mix in during cooking.

ie: add a couple tablespoons in your meatloaf mix, or some into your wok during frying.

The shark one is better.

Its better than ketchup.

This, but you fucks never learn.

sambal + daves scorpion is the absolute final boss of tasty spicy

Sriracha falls under the "pretend to like" category. Along with death metal, hockey, capeshit and Satanism.

A loud, smelly annoying spectacle for attention. I read somewhere that once they are sure nobody in the vicinity likes Sriracha. They dump it out and fill the container with ketchup

this is the only hot sauce that you can actually taste the peppers in; that is why it is god tier. you can't taste shit in any kind of tabsco sauce except for watered down capsacian.

Tabasco is good if you want the vinegar too. It's good on eggs and cheese, or beans that have meat/fat mixed in. When I tried sriracha the only thing I could taste is the bland garlic powder. Wish they would use fresh garlic in it instead.

I make a cauldron of pasta. And I unironically pour the whole bottle on it.

shit taste budds detected.

>chili, vinegar, and garlic
>bad

it's not as legendary as the memes make it out to be, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it
you don't hate bacon because of its memes, do you?

It's okay if you like it. But, garlic powder is usually only used in things like dry rubs where fresh garlic won't mix evenly or would burn quickly. In sauces and anything else fresh garlic is usually better.

>chili, vinegar, and garlic powder
ftfy

shit, valid point

[insert compelling argument]

I doubt I would ever see it in my country (here "huy" is swearing meaning penis and rooster is slang word for faggits)

sound like you live in one of the shitholes attached to malaysia.

I question why anyone uses Siracha over this. It's basically improved Siracha with a better flavor.

It's thick Sriracha. It's called "chili paste" use it in recipes. I use it in everything.

I enjoy squirting a dime size amount on a tortilla chip and repeating for every tortilla I eat.

Otherwise, I use it with sushi or soups.

It is Siracha but it's taste is much better than the original.
The original has a weird ketchupy sweetness too it.

Use it in fried rice if you're based.

>soups.

THIS, motherfucker. I've made amazing soups simply with sriracha.

You mean contrarian catsup?

I've been using the thicker type with seeds in it since the mid 90's. Long long before it became a fake food fad.
Those sad broke college days where it came down to combinations of whatever was left in the kitchen.
I particularly memorable one was rice, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and a can of smoked oysters.

This
It at least has that going for it. Fuck ketchup and fuck everyone who likes it

it's alright, i like it.
But i really hate the way people use it with everything and praise it like it's something amazing.

It's kinda like an alright game or movie with a really obnoxious fan base

>like an alright game or movie
That people don't play or watch until someone else is around.