Why do women like yogurt so much?

Why do women like yogurt so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyja8EsWvDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keeps them regular.

prevents dried out jagged constipation shits that tear up their fragile little buttholes.

It's like sweets, but "good for you."

Luckily I've replaced all my sugar needs with refined ethanol, haha!

knee gah

>It's like sweets, but "good for you."

Pretty much this

they think it's healthy when they no nothing about health.

also target advertising

>It's like sweets, but "good for you."

yoplait and danon are full of hfcs

Jamie Lee Curtis sells a hell of a dump.

This and the taste reminds them of licking their own fingers after jilling off.

hence the quotes you dense fuglomat

>jilling off
ha, that's cute.

They use it to signal to potential money-mates that they're dieting and eating "healthy." Then she goes home and devours a bag of potato chips, a carton of ice cream and an entire cheesecake because, "I ate healthy today - only had yogurt for lunch."

Maybe if they got themselves off during a yeast infection...

Whatever women like, you can be sure it is stupid

Like them

Pic Related: The Thread

what the fuck does your pic have to do with anything

>im a grill btw

Marketing.

This shit always gets me. I work with a obese woman who sits in her car and smokes during her lunch breaks and always goes around telling people that she "doesn't eat during her lunch break", as we're going to magically believe that she hit 300lbs by accident and not because she acts like a pig the second she gets home.

Having sex once doesn't make you understand women.

>fat bitch comes in with Starbucks grande coffee loaded with chocolate, cream, and shit; has "healthy beagle"
>probably 1500 calories
>snacks on Sunchips! LOW CARB HIGH IN FIBER!
>120 calories
>has lunch
>"time to have some yogurt!", has 2 or one of the larger versions
>another 160-200 calories assuming it isn't the ones you mix shit in with
>already had nearly full days worth of food by lunch
>"Hey FATBITCH, wanna go to happy hour with us to applebees!"
>Sure I guess I can cheat just a little *I had a healthy lunch* so it balances out
>probably will ingest another 1000-1500 calories at the bar

I had a friend who was thin in high school. Started college and went to Starbucks twice a day to "get her caffeine fix"
She got fat

>healthy beagle
????

Unfortunately a lot of companies try to market their food as weight loss food, like eating something will make you lose weight instead of just eating less. Most people try to do whatever is easiest, so they'll buy into it at first, sadly.

Yogurt is fucking amazing that's why.
I even love plain natural yogurt.
My personal favourite is pic related.

They can rationalize absolutely anything as healthy or virtuous, it helps them have many things to blame for their lack of restraint other than themselves.

>Have you tried consuming less energy for longer periods to lose excess stored energy on your body?
>OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, I:VE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT TASTES AMAZING AND NOTHING WORKS

It's the same reason why they took over cooking in the first place, to eat indulgently under the guise of "cooking for" someone.

When I'm too lazy to cook then I just eat a 1kg bucket of greek yoghurt with some flax seed and whey protein (hazelnut). It's convenient.

DELET THIS

yogurt balances the vaginas internal flora. it keeps you from getting a yeast infection or bv because of the bacteria. brb going to eat some fage to balance my ph levels.

I can't speak for all of them but it tastes good especially with fresh fruit.

Those activia commercials were her crowning achievement, her master class in acting.

heakth food. god knows what waste/shit is put into some yogurts.

They don't, they like pizza and potato chips. In my experience women have been the more picky eaters and also not very adventurous. The other day I was talking to the Mexican chick at my Chinese spot and she said she would never eat sushi and I said oh you must like Chinese food more, and she grimaced, I said what you don't like orange chicken ?, And she started making puking noises. And I said so what's your favorite food then and she said Mexican food is the only good food.

I was always indifferent to yogurt until one day I tried fruit flavored greek yogurt and it was amazing. It's the only type of yogurt I've been buying ever since.

>women liking things
They don't. Women are just mindless external manifestations of my anxieties and insecurities. Why can't things be the way I want instead of how they are? If I find her attractive I'm a rapist now? Fuck that cuck libshit propaganda. Feminazis ruined my life!

Bushnell Tour V4 Golf Laser Rangefinder - REVIEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyja8EsWvDk

That probably has more to do with her being a chola than being a woman.

holy shit pajeet does your boss know how much you suck at this?

I can't tell if you're being ironic

orange chicken was a bad 70s meme tbf

its so they can practice eating cum

Reminds me of Dunkin Donuts having a "healthier" alternative to getting a regular bagel with cream cheese (400 cals or so), which is getting a 300 cal bagel with low fat cream cheese

that is one healthy beagle

Who the fuck would eat those brands? Are you, dare I say you it, a sharter? Don't they have natural yogurt there?

>fuglomat
What is one of these please?

I dont get it. I have a chubby gf that i had tried talking to but she uses all the excuses in the book.

I really dont mind that she is chubby and it + her being submissive is a fetish but i have given her calm, easy, logical concepts to follow and when i do it eventually always turn hostile.

She is now eating greek yoghurt with fruit flavoring for breakfast and similar shit through the day and then for the weekends she is "worth" some candy and sugary soda and then complains about her weight/looks.

Fucking women man. What can you do

>tfw I've only seen one guy eat yogurt before
>tfw it had to be the guy I was supposed to "be with"

Damn it...

It's kinda like a budurpkin, but different.

i love the stuff and often use it as a dip or dip recipe ingredient over sour cream(gives me the mud butt)

ive never seen a women use the no fat no sugar versions though.
like many manchildren that exist there are also womanchildren, and their diets are equally retarded.
im also convinced that women are unable to buy plain yoghurt and add berries to it, they have to buy the stupid remixed shit loaded with garbage.

I wondered that. Thanks for confirming.

so women can't eat yogurt or... have candy or soda ever? i'm sure she just feels frustrated that women have to deny themselves good things completely to be comparably skinny to men, my dude. who would want to trade the ability to eat good shit for being skinny? i don't know a single dude who would either. most of my friends eat the fuck out of unhealthy food and stay relatively fit

get her to go full on keto
its an easy way to loose weight

>womanchildren
redundant. Also the anchor for Starbucks' business model.

I've had sex 1000s of times and I still don't understand them.

*lose
Loose is what your mother is, user.

I never said that she never could have it, i get by fine by not eating it as often, as do many others. Every meal doesnt have to have a sweet component or to be followed by a dessert.

She's probably one the cows that is invariably in front of me at chipolte
>bowl
>tortilla on side
>extra white rice
>extra steak
>salsa
>corn salsa
>extra sour cream
>extra cheese
>guac
>oh and lettuce teehee

Poor pablo with the dead soul eyes can't even get the fucking lid on the damn thing. I swear I've seen some shit at chipolte. I can't even imagine the horrorshow of those cows shitting those 10,000 calorie burrito bowls out. Fucking people are disgusting.

>who would want to trade the ability to eat good shit for being skinny?

In what world is eating delicious food and being of average weight mutually exclusive?

>teehee
you that guy with that weird fixation on teenage white girls and starbucks shakes?

>balances the vaginas internal flora.

Uh....no.

>What can you do

Leave them and find a better one.

because women are inferior beings, they need to consume certain digestive-friendly foods, plug certain holes, and apply various slippery chemicals to themselves in an effort to conceal their omnipresent bodily foulness

I think the issue is that she's chubby and would like to change that. This means changing the patterns of eating that made her chubby. The fallacy she's been sold is that she'll lose weight if she eats more foods marketed as healthy, such as yogurt. The truth is she has to eat less overall, and avoid the kind of foods that are high in calories while being low in satiety. Because those foods (soda, sweets, chips, just about any snack food) really don't have a place in a healthy diet beyond once in a while indulgences. Think about it: you could take someone on a healthy diet at a normal weight, give them dessert a few times a week, get them in the habit of snacking during the day and drinking soda and before you know it they'll be a fatty. Because that shit makes you fat. If you're already a fatty cutting it out is a no-brainer.

>It's the same reason why they took over cooking in the first place, to eat indulgently under the guise of "cooking for" someone.

Oh boy. Please tell us of this magical moment when 'they' took over cooking from men to eat indulgently. Was it bronze age, roman empire, industrial revolution or the golden sixties?

That's a healthy looking bagel

Media brainwashing

Have you EVER seen a man in a yogurt commercial?

This is interesting. The stuff is clearly marketed to women as a health food in the US. But if you go to a place where it's part of the traditional diet, like Greece it has none of that connotation. It's like drinking white wine. In some parts of the US it's seen as effeminate, but when you go to wine growing places it's just something you have with some meals.

Unless you're shoving it up your vagina ingesting yoghurt orally does nothing to your vaginal flora.

it's training wheels for swallowing

>>>/tumblr/

hey bud nice beagle

It reminds them of chad's semen.

I think it's a roastie having a panic attack or something.

Well I've heard yogurt is a probiotic whatever that is.

I never really understood why yogurt is marketed to women. It does nothing to help your vagina, if anything it makes it worse because of the added sugars. There are yogurts that have probiotics in them but men need probiotics too, probably even more than women.

My boyfriend wont eat yogurt because its a 'womans food' but I could never understand how it is. I don't really know any women who eat yogurt because it's a 'feminine' thing to do.

>Yoghurt advertisements are targeted to women.
>Women start eating yoghurt more
>It becomes trendy
>"Health benefits", "Good for gut health", "Probiotics" memes arrive
>Men start believing it too
>Women are convinced rating yoghurt makes you more attractive
>Women eat yoghurt to fit in and think it makes them thinner, and therefore sexy, therefore more noticeable.
>Women eat yoghurt to try and become more attractive.

Wow, that was hard to figure out...

Yogurt is okay, but I'd rather have cottage cheese.

I fucking hat women so much. They are cryptic and illogical. I also heavily dislike yogurt. I am not a fucking Turk.

It's inoffensive princess food. Women spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom. Imagining her passing yogurt is easier than imagining that triple Whopper/w cheese.

t. fat bitch

>not shoving yogurt up your vagina (male)

Marketing, someone told these bitches that sugary sour cream is a health food and they bought it

>forgetting freaky friday
Fuck off.

its sweet, women are predisposed to like sugary food more than men. and it has the added bonus of mah health benefits. cognitive dissonance is women's favorite.

Dated a girl (who's now a yoga instructor) who used to do this in HS. 2nd best pussy I ever tasted to be honest desu.

What about the best pussy you've ever tasted?

Vegan.

Still painful to talk about man.

Was he pre or post op?

He said pussy not dick

Post then.

Does anyone still like gogurt? Frozen or otherwise?

Man you guys would change your mind after a few hours. Chick would let.you do literally ANYTHING to her. Shit, it was so good I married her. She's a genetic physicist or something now married to some Asian doctor.

You guys would have paid money to have a life with that chick. Complete free ride, and all the awesome sex you could want.

Beat me to it.

its good for their vaginas i think

>I find that touching my cooch before I work with the vegetables is sufficient to get a lacto starter culture going.

This is the kind of person who whines "I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN LOSE WEIGHT"

To be fair a lot of people get fat after high school. She probably could have stayed thin i high school doing the same shit., but if you don't take care of yourself after your teenage youth leaves you, you get fat.

>granola on vanilla yogurt
>It's healthy lol

Instant retard alert, Greek yogurt is superior in every way. Flavored with a bit of fruit it's an amazing breakfast on its own, and unflavored an amazing spread for sandwiches

I don't think I've ever even seen vanilla yoghurt over here. In general I think flavoured yoghurt got a bit less popular over the years

I like your beagle, looks pretty healthy to me