Would any of you fags eat this?

Would any of you fags eat this?
>bacon beef wrapped avocado stuffed with cheese and smoked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MzHLAqyO7PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Kindly delete your thread, thank you.

Cooked fruit is fucking gross unless it's a dessert.

what is "cheese and smoked" and does it taste good with avocado?

i'm guessing this is some keto recipe. it's the most boring, soul-crushing diet on earth.

makes sense people are trying to come up with all these elaborate recipes to try to bring some fun into it.

i'd eat one to know what it tastes like

there's too much melty orange cheesed stuff shit in mainstream western food culture though

i mean even keeping to the cheese stuffing thing i think there's way better choices than just the mild orange magma you see in 50 bajillion memefood videos

I'd try it just so I could say I did.

peppers, corn, pumpkins, eggplant, zucchini? really? fucking tomatoes?

>Would any of you fags eat this?

No because avocado's are stupid overpriced marketing crap slanted at people for "good health!"

You're right and now that I think about it citrus is amazing cooked too (lemon and chicken, duck and orange, lime on everything). My bad. Cooked avocado is still bad though.

Nah, it's a huge waste of calories when you could've made something that actually tastes good.

not meme enough if it isn't mozzarella

best way to increase the price of stuff and overcharge gringos for vegetable mayo

Yep, I'd try it. And all you fags who call avocados a meme are literal fucking losers because you're afraid of a fruit that's been around for eons. Even back in the 1980s I went to restaurants that served stuffed avocados. You people are weirdly fucking retarded.

The smell of cooked avocado alone is enough to make me throw up. How can people eat that shit.

I love avocados, bacon, and cheese, but that thing looks disgusting. It's the fat equivalent of one of those milkshakes with cotton candy, a cookie, and cake on top.

>The cheese isn't siracha infused

>mfw

avocado is unbelievably disgusting

this is a waste of bacon, cheese, and smoke.

Pan-fried bananas are amazing.

>but that thing looks disgusting
Guess how I know that you're a homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Keto is just plain calorie restriction dressed up in a bunch of silly rituals. It works because the standard unconscious fat people foods are off limits. Being in ketosis doesn't matter.

youtu.be/MzHLAqyO7PQ

No.

Fuck me, why do all these Facebook/Reddit webm recipes have to wrap all their shit in bacon?

This, with caramel rum sauce.

>Mic. the Vegan

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH