Post foods that would kill the average yurosissy if they tried to eat it

Post foods that would kill the average yurosissy if they tried to eat it

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomsbury.com/uk/the-sexual-politics-of-meat-9781501312830/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American memes? Actually traditional euro dishes like bistecca alla fiorentina or veprevo koleno have even more meat.

Why would anyone try to eat that? Arby's sucks.

Are we thinking of the same chain? Arby's was pretty dank when I ate there last week.

THEY CANT HANDLE IT RAW

Only people with no taste say "pretty dank" so you just proved his point

Did you take your whip to the club afterwards and see a rad band? Because you sound like someone who says amazeballs.

Well I don't own a whip because I'm not an 18th century slave owner, and I don't go to clubs because the loud music bothers the fuck out of me, so no. Also I'm fairly sure I've never heard someone say "amazeballs" irl before.

Then we've narrowed things down. You just have shit taste. That was easy.

>I'm not an 18th century slave owner
Fag.

usually its the burgers and arabs getting triggered over euros euros/asians eating raw meat or fish.

>Putting your meat inside bread
>Not putting your meat around bread
>Not using raw minced pork
You still need to learn a shit ton of things before you are allowed to brag

Enjoy your tapework

*worm
Fuck phoneposting

>Enjoy your tapework
Unlike in america countries like germany have health standards when it comes to food. So it's perfectly fine to eat freshly ground meat.

bloomsbury.com/uk/the-sexual-politics-of-meat-9781501312830/

Always knew Americans were sissies all along

That's a big sandwich.

Not worth ~$10
The only one I had was horrible. All the meats were different temperatures.

It's because it is impossible to get clean uninfected meat in the usa since there are no regulations.

But doesn't food like this kill Ameriofats? Isn't this the reason for the heart disease, cancer, and stroke that literally kills them?

Philippinos too. There are heaps of them here in Japan and they go full autismo about anything with seafood in it, especially if it's raw.

If you look long enough into the Mettigel, the Mettigel begins to look back through you.

this doenst look any good, bah.

That thing looks edible until the crispy chicken bottom. It shouldn't be there.

trips confirm