If you have a shitty life.

whataburger> any other shit tier burger joint

Smashburger>>>five guys
better and cheaper

Five Guys shills get out

Your chain isTANKING

TANKING

five guys is trash

How fucking small is your world is eating at a burger joint is life changing? Meeting my wife, getting shot at in Kuwait, meeting my daughter, losing a battle with cancer and shooting yourself as to not be a burden on your family, those are life changing, not a burger.

Is meeting your wife really that life changing?
Can I meet her?

Only girl that let me fuck her in the ass on the first date.

Five Guys
>$7.99 plus tip just for the burger, fries cost $3 extra, drink costs $2.50 extra
Cookout
>burger, two sides, and a drink for $5.45, $1 extra if you want a shake instead of a drink
>5 Guys tastes only marginally better than Cookout
Fucking ripoff is what it is.

According to you fatass contrarians everything is trash.

Shooting yourself is life ending not life changing you idiot.

the five guys here don't even take tips, they're not even a sit-down restaurant

I don't have anything against 5 guys in terms of the food. The price is just pants on head retarded. I'm fairly certain the patties have gotten smaller and the price has basically remained the same or gotten higher.

>DUDE FRIES
They aren't bad, until they get the slightest bit cold then they turn into absolute shit

Irregardless his conscious is changed therefore it's a life changing experience

>Not getting your burgers from an actual resturaunt, or AT LEAST a local chain
I'd also accept homemade or from a random, slightly untrustworthy food cart. Fast food burgers are only acceptable on road trips out of your city.

Mine has seating inside and a tip jar next to the register.

terribibble

Sounds like a keeper

Everything is trash

Not that I disagree and I've eaten from Whataburger all my life, but when I finally tried Five Guys the burger tasted exactly like a Whataburger but was twice as expensive.

Does Five Guys offer avocado?

Bunch of god damn fries and a burger that is good but expensive and messy.

Implying it doesnt change the lives of your loved ones.

Sounds like she probably gets around.

Bacon Cheeseburger, All the way, Add Jalapenos and BBQ.

If you lost your battle with cancer and shot yourself, that means your dead. Are you a spooky ghost?

Those burgers are fucking expensive. They're not exceptional either. Might as well just get Wendy's since it tastes the same and you don't feel ripped off.