Why does Australia have such a rich cafe culture?

Why does Australia have such a rich cafe culture?

Starbucks literally shriveled up and died over there because the local cafes were too good

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/health/obesity-update.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia has a much smaller population than USA, so it's easier for things like local cafes to survive. I can still find local cafes in USA though.

Australians are drunk 24/7 and dumber than niggers. You can't market anything to these people.

>they dont like my terrible over extracted coffee and coffee flavoured sugar drinks made as fast as possible
>they must be dumber than niggers

Ok kid

What part of my post did I imply that because they don't like shitty coffee means they are dumb?

I didn't

Do you have brain damage?

You implied you can't market anything to us. I implied it's because the coffee is fucking trash. This means you can't market bad coffee to us which means you are mentally impaired

I remember when Starbucks was in trouble here prior to the GFC, the economist on the news said that it didn't so much reflect on global trends but that they just made shit coffee.

melbourne has ruined this country

I called you dumb because you are. There's an intelligence floor required for receiving marketing ques. You can't market products to dumb people. Regardless of the product.

>ques
I'm sorry Pablo, I don't speak beaner.

All it does is reflect on how fucking awful the product is if we're as dumb as you say we are and still dont buy it you seppo cunt.

You can market things to idiots all day and they buy it. It's got nothing to do with branding and ad campaigns and all to do with trying to introduce bad coffee to a place with a lot of good cafes.

Australia hires shitskins to do all the hard labor, so the Labor-voting whites have a ton of extra time to sit around at a cafe on a Tuesday morning.

our immigration laws, mostly, from back in the day
>only white english types
then
>ok, maybe greeks and itaians too

means you have Mediterranean cafe culture and a white populace used to getting non shit coffee.

>go to a cafe in australia
>get held hostage by muslim

Starbucks is actually making a comeback in Australia thanks to the Instagram culture we have here.

>2010+7
>living in Melbourne or Sydney

When Australians get milkshakes from Starbucks, do they view it as "just coffee tee hee"? That's why they're successful in the U.S.

Doesn't Australia average fatter than the U.S.? I remember seeing articles about public toilets breaking under their weight.

I live in Melbourne and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Apparently some study claimed that, but I've lived in the U.S. and Australia and there is no way people are fatter here. We have a lot of "obese" middle aged people, but they don't really compare to the size of Americans

>lives in Melbin

No one has to do anything about it, you already fucked yourself

New Zealand's is better

There's not even anything I want to do about it; you're already a lost cause

>You can't market products to dumb people.
>I'll take what is an Apple product for $500 thanks, Alex

How many New Zealand's are there?

4million

>You can't market products to dumb people.
I've seen some dumb shit on this board but you take the cake if you seriously believe that.

oecd.org/health/obesity-update.htm

"Last month, the OECD's Obesity Update 2017 report showed obesity rates among the OECD countries. The U.S. came in number one with a 38.2% rate, Mexico (32.4%), New Zealand was third at 30.7%, and Hungary was fourth at 30%."