Did you get your daily McDonald's today, Veeky Forums? I got mine

Did you get your daily McDonald's today, Veeky Forums? I got mine.

no it's kfc day today

MCDONALDS MCDONALDS

OH MY GOD MCDONALDS

>MCDONALDS MCDONALDS
>OH MY GOD MCDONALDS
Chill out dumbass

Fuck that looks so god damned delicious, it's been too long since I've had a nice McDs meal for me

nope wendy's

cute blonde girl working there; my new waifu

I actually got Burger King today.

reddit spacing

kys

Is that for you, dare I say it, a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola?!

CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

It looks sad :•[

I have never been on leddit. Okay maybe a couple of times. I think i picked up that spacing here

I never get the ice cold Coca Cola. That's why I'm not fat.

Yeah, I got the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries, and an ice cold Coca Cola.

I'm boycotting McDonalds forever because they put that faggot rainbow on the fries and stopped serving snack wraps

FUCK MCDONALDS

It's a strange choice for McDicks because no fag would be caught dead eating there...

I did almost have mcd füd yesterday.
Needed something to eat on the way back to work and it was the closest, fastest, most convenient place...
Was behind some middle-age autistic moron ordering to a teenage autistic cashier.
He recited the old "big mac" jingle then the cashier said "wwwhhhhaaaaattttt?"
He recited it again.
"What?"
He started a 6th round of it, I walked out skipped lunch and didn't get anything to eat until I got home 5 hours later.

it can be fun working there

sadly, they don't let the kitchen people make their own food anymore because of the high cost of the signature sandwich ingredients.

Where the fuck do they serve potato wedges at McDonald's?

Yea

So are the signature sandwiches actually good then? I tried the honey bacon one once and it didn't taste anything special to me. Compared to the pick 2 for 2.50 or even the regular menu it seemed like a complete rip-off.

Exactly. Now end yourself

For fucks sake, McDonalds food look so depressing it is not even funny and there are people who actually pay money for this depressing garbage

They're okay, but not worth the price. When they first introduced them you could get the sandwich for $5 and then get a medium fry and drink for "free" with it.

>tfw im allergic to sesame so the only burgers i can eat are chickenburger/hamburger/cheeseburger/fishburger

you can ask for different buns

Not in Russia.
This is the power of communism.

# In Ukraine

And here in Russia

I have never seen a picture of McDonald's food that made it look appetizing

How about now, bitch?

gonna go rn. what get?

2 dubs and a medium fry

>tfw too smart to eat at mcdonalds

alright you have made my decision. brb

Ye got a big mac

Honestly, they're really expensive. My personal favorite is the sweet BBQ bacon/artisan roll/crispy chicken but unless you have a deal on the app or something it's much more efficient to get value menu items. The ingredients are much nicer but YMMV depending on your McDonald's.

I'm so sorry