Has anyone here tried chocolate flavored water?

Has anyone here tried chocolate flavored water?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=adaV_XtXGiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has there ever been a "limited edition" food that actually tasted good?

Is that an American product?

That's gross.

Riter blackberry yogurt chocolate and lemon buttercream chocolate.

>nz springwater
Probably not

Pepsi blue

No, but I often make stuff that isn't shit using a high speed blender and bananas or dates.

I've had a few chocolate sodas, canned or at an old fashioned soda and toy shop in Sioux Falls. That whole city stinks because of a pig meat factory. Fucking carnists.

You can find it for dirt cheap in bargain bins now, it's alright

> "Flavoured"
> "NZ Spring Water"
> American
I dunno, you tell me.

>IS THIS AMERICAN?
>OH GOD, I WANNA SHITPOST ABOUT IT SO BAD
>I GOTTA FIND OUT REAL QUICK IF IT'S AMERICAN SO I CAN SHITPOST

Wasn't quite looking, user.

Still gross though

>water
>low in sugar

why....

yes

God can Americans not just drink regular water?

What next? Bacon flavored water?

>he doesn't presoak his bacon in his drinking water

Its like you enjoy not having flavor in your life

Nahh but I've tasted hotdog flavoured water.

It's basically an egg cream without the milk, which are quite good occasionally.

Americans can't drink water unless it's chocolate flavored.

And from New Zealand. They make the finest chocolate water.

Golden oreo ice cream was pretty good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=adaV_XtXGiU

Yes and it was fucking revolting. I can see why it was reduced price.

Do Americans really drink this?

baja blast

* Peanut butter cookie dough ice cream

* Pumpkin cookie butter ice cream

nothing beats a classic egg cream

Gosh Americans are just so gross drinking garbage like this. Is there any food that Americans don’t ruin with fat, grease, and sugar?

jalapeño mcdoubles

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little USA hate post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" frog guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about what the USA doesn't actually do. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic USA-hating NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is ">BE AMERIFAT, >WAKE UP, >GET SHOT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...