Sausage McMuffin

Sausage McMuffin

Step aside, pleb.

>sweetness in a breakfast sandwich
babby tier

For me, it's the Sausage McMuffin with Egg ™

Sausage Egg McMuffin

Sometimes you crave an egg mcmuffin, but it's FOUR TIMES THE PRICE. The fuck is that?

Also, bacon biscuit is king.

True men of good taste

I much prefer McDonalds folded egg, I know it comes pre packaged and the egg pucks are fresh, but I don't care, I care what tastes better, and while the folded egg always tastes somewhat moist the egg pucks are overcooked to shit and rubbery

Terrible thread faggot redditor

for me, its the Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel. The best breakfast sandwhic.

I don't like McDonalds eggs. They all taste off to me. They've got nice pepper sausage patties though, and it works well with the cheese and muffins. One of my favorite bfast sandwiches.

*blocks your path*

(((Bagel)))

Sausage + cheese is the only good combination of fast food breakfast. Anything else like eggs is nausea-inducing

Nice marbling on that bagel

I don't like McDonalds eggs. They all taste off to me. They've got nice pepper sausage patties though, and it works well with the cheese and muffins. One of my favorite bfast sandwiches.

McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.

>eggs cracked

Yes, the eggs are fresh themselves, but they're cracked into these weird little ring molds on a grill that had been cleaned the night before with some nasty ass grill cleaning solution that comes in packets like individual salad dressing, and after it's popped out of those reused ring molds it ends up in a weird oven type device where it's kept warmed and sort of steams and it picks up even more weird flavors before it's slapped on an english muffin with fake cheese, wrapped up and presented.

source: i used to work there.

God damn could my mom get me my shit back in the day. If I could even live one day as er my balls would have callouses.
The other day I asked for 4 mcdoubles and four mcchickens with two applepies when she was on break from work. She got the food and wove through traffic.
She banged lots of guys in her youth. Either way once the food was brought to me and I was fading out, she looks at me and says
"I knew he would have a great time". She banged so many guys it is crazy. I love my mom.

That's why you get it made fresh.

>plebs
chicken biscuit

you still get the ringmold shit and the grill cleaner shit

now we're talking

Have you ever actually cleaned it properly. Cause the ring should be clean after getting washed at night. And I don't know if you've ever worked anyplace else but literally everywhere uses gross shit to clean their grills. If you're worried about eating off the grills at McDonald's then you should know most other places have much worse standards of grill cleaning. Mickey D's honestly has some of the cleaner grills you'll ever see.