Raw Broccoli

Why do people subject themselves to this?

I seriously have no idea. Who are they kidding?

Dunno. Needs to be steamed for 5 mins, then it's awesome. Maybe shred a little Irish cheddar on top and let it melt.

wtf people eat it raw?
I love them cooked, also with fried minced garlic and salt over it.

It's got a tiny bit of an after taste but I like raw broccoli.

Roast it with garlic, salt, and pepper.

It's good with ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Plus you get to pretend you are a giant and eating trees.

don't and won't ever understand why, broccoli blanched/stirfried or steamed is delicious.

Cooked broccoli is objectively superior but raw still has its place although I rarely eat it raw
Dip it in some ranch or hummus, pretty much treat it like raw carrot

Roasted is definitely the best way to eat raw broccoli.

Because not everyone is an American cum guzzling high fructose corn syrup consumer and we like to eat healthy food? Just a guess. Inb4 huehue eurofag, no sorry but I'm not European

Some people have a gene that makes broccoli bitter, if you don't, it's pretty great raw

Cheeky

>hating raw broccoli

What are you, a liberal?

raw broccoli florets with cheese is GOAT
raw broccoli florets ALONE is GOAT what's wrong with you

Simply dip it in ranch.

No idea. It's neither good nor bad.

Because they want to? Isn't it that simple?

>eating meat and animal products in 2011+6

brainlets

raw broccoli tastes great and is super good for you. all you gotta do is cut it into very small pieces and toss it in a salad with a tasty vinigrette.

Maybe with some nuts and fruit in the salad of offset the bitterness, raw broccoli has a great texture.

Anyone who just writes off a food as shitty is obviously a terrible and uninspired cook. The best dishes in history are made from things people think they dont like.

Raw broccoli is okay, works better in salads complimenting other vegetables. My preferred way is to saute it in olive oil with salt and pepper.

Raw broccoli makes your cum thick, viscus, and strong. I can handle any flavor and any sort of meat. Kill all white people and their bland sensibilities

There's absolutely nothing wrong with raw broccoli as part of a veggie platter with some kind of dip. Are you guys all poor saps who have that gene that makes it taste bitter for you or something, because if so, you're missing out.

Takes longer to eat and tastes more harsh so don't need to eat as much to jerk self off for eating healthy even though a pound a day of green/cruciferous is how much they should be eating.

Cooking destroys enzyme required for sulforaphane formation. Precursor and product are heat stable but enzyme is not. You can make it form some by being mean to it several minutes before cooking, or replenish enzyme with ground mustard.

I make a really good baked broccoli dish that tastes like gobi manchurian :D