Domino's closes at 23:30

>Domino's closes at 23:30
>order two pizzas at 23:25

Hope you enjoy your spit.
You won't even notice it because it gets baked in with the cheese.

I fucking despise people like this

I've touched my dick before handling the cheese for callers like you, pretending I washed my hands.

I'm pretty sure their "revenge" was giving me olives instead of jalapeƱos. Not a problem, I'll pick them out.

>people get mad at customers ordering late
>not the manager/owner who lets it happen

>giving me olives instead of jalapeƱos

Those aren't just normal olives. They're special. We save them for our most hated customers. They're olives that were previously spilled or collected off the counter. We keep them in an old coffee can full of piss.

Some guy in Georgia started this and it's slowly been spreading around to other Domino's.

Sounds like it won't have crossed the Atlantic yet. I think I'm safe.

Depending here OP lives they could be the Connecticut Death Olives strain bread in the fields of torment and harvested by grumpy menopausal Asian women. Transported in the delivery truck of room and stored in that part of the walk in freezer that it's really hard to reach.

They say no man has ever lived through eating a Connecticut Death Olive.

You're probably OK then, but you never know.

Smell them. Do the have a urine-like smell at all?

Ah, so a Brit then. Whenever someone uses the 24 hour clock outside of a military setting they're either a particularly autistic /k/ommando, or a Yuropoor.

What's the problem? They're open for orders until 23:30. If they weren't, they'd say so when I place the order. That's how opening times work, isn't it?

They clean everything and put everything away ~30 minutes before close that's why it's rude and no one actually orders to make them do it all again.

They stop taking orders at 11:30 because they close at midnight. Know one is mad.

Why in hell would you do that?
Of course you have to clean up at some point, but if you don't want to serve customers, just close shop.
And more importantly, if you don't want to serve customers, don't serve customers. Someone orders something after the de facto closing time, politely tell them it's too late.

hate your cheap boss instead, my man

in that case everyone who works at Dominos is dumb af

What would happen if you do this but you also have the pizzas delivered across town at a random address?

I can tell you fucking idiots never worked in the food industry. It's not like all the employees immediately go home right at closing time.

If I can't taste it then why should I care

That's fucking stupid. You're supposed to do the closing routine after closing to avoid exactly this kind of bullshit.

>Know one

i hope you like minority mucus on your pizza user

That's more like the restaurant fault

>never mess with the people who handle your food XD
just so you know i masturbate, i dont wash my hands and then i use my dirty hand to pay for my shitty food, yes sometimes you can smell it, no i dont care that you do

What are you literally just a bunch of neet shut-ins?

This is common practice at most restaurants. Manger wants you off the clock 5 minutes after closing time so you gotta clean up all that shit somehow.

That's why people ordering ~30 minutes before close are assholes. And again, this is common practice to start closing towards the end of the day when no one (because most people understand this) is actually ordering.

Are u a gril???

they won't take orders you fucking retard. next time you want to shitpost, take that drive use it to smash your head against a wall. Maybe you will lose enough brain cells you will become comatose and your mother will have an excuse to her friends to why you're such a fucking waste of flesh.

no but i have some d cups

well it's a start

your pic is the embodiment of ck

Are you retarded? They would just list themselves as closed earlier and then clean up afterwards. In fact that's exactly what they do, that's why the closing time isn't 12 pm, but 11:30, so they have half an hour to clean up

>you mildly inconvenienced me so I'm going to poison you!!
What the fuck is wrong with the food service industry?

>what's wrong with labor's attitude in an industry that fucks them at every turn?

Oh, maybe that they get sick of their 12 hour days going to profit owners that give fuck all care about them and they get no benefit from the greedy fat pig himself other than an occasional slap on the back when he rakes in $8,000 that night instead of $5000.00 due to your efforts.

they should get a better job then.

How is any of that the customer's fault?

>implying you have to work a bullshit fast food dead end job in order to despise pricks.

get a real job then you autistic faggot, instead of bemoaning about it on a website for Japanese cartoons.

>used to work in deli Dept.
>Clean all the deli slicers thoroughly
>Customer comes in 5 min before closing wanting roast beef

JUST

I want to fuck Princess Jasmine.

Fuck you

Nah that just means your manager is an asshole and you are a limp dick pussy. Hours of operation means I can get whatever the fuck I want unless otherwise stated from open to close.

Hope you like sperm

And yet they did take the order. How bizarre!

show proof you piece of shit.

Actually closed or just closed to deliveries?
Everyone probably goes home at midnight.

>call in order 5 mins from closing
>never go pick it up

take that shitters

>make order
>customer never shows up
>food for staff

is eating ANOTHER pizza worth messing up your clean up routine?

brainlet btfo

>have asshole friend who always orders some crazy complex franken pizza because he thinks that if it takes longer to make it increases his chance of getting it on the free guarantee
>one large pizza thick crust well done with four cheese blend, half with pepperoni, mushroom and hot pepper with double chili flakes, olive oil and garlic seasoning and half with chicken, extra cheese and bacon with double seasoning, hot sauce and extra pizza sauce on top

>my job is horrible
>I'm not gonna quit though
>I'll just take it out on anyone below me
You need a communist revolution.

Ppl who mess with food should be gassed desu. What, did they slap your mother or something? Jesus.

I have never had a manager/chef tell me to clock off until the job is done, I mean I get trying to "close" before you close, but you just got a shit boss m8.

I mean I can get the well done thick crust taking a little bit longer, but what the shit does any of those other ingredients have to do with anything? That takes like 30 seconds to put on.

I worked at a domino's in high school, when it closed at 11 (12 on friday and saturday) they still had people in an extra half an hour just putting shit away

mostly that shift is just fucking around and making pizza with 3 layers or talking shit because at around 10 you dont get enough orders to really make anything dirty (i.e you're not really going to spill shit in the catch trays if you only have to make 2 pizzas)

>dude comes in stoned as shit
>orders pizza with 3x of every sauce
>complains when his pizza looks like a fucking std ridden bukkake scene

You clean up and put shit away after the store closes. Then you clock out. If that's not how it's done, they're a retarded business.

'Cept yew.

Dumbass.