What's your holy trinity...

What's your holy trinity? What is your default go-to whenever you don't want to think when cooking but don't want to eat trash. I'll start:

* instant ramen/any egg noodles with generic broth and added chicken breast, egg, scallions, and whatever else I have in the frige
* mustard+honey+paprika coated chicken wings/thighs done in the oven
* curry fried (leftover)rice with scallions and scrambled egg

hmm some poop XD and some pee LOL and then...DIARRHEA :ddddddd

My goto lazy meal is just fried rice. I just throw whatever shit I have into it.

Spam, eggs, kimchi, assorted veggies, soy sauce and done.

scrambled eggs, thin pancakes and fried chicken

>thin pancakes
You mean crepes?

With what? By themselves?

with sourcream and/or butter

For some reason I just love crepes with ketchup...

When I feel this way I find myself making breakfast.

Scrambled or fried egg. Some ham or salmon, served on toast or a bagel.

Macaroni and cheese with chopped kielbasa or bacon.

Potato soup. Potato, onion, carrot, celery, chicken broth milk.

Easy:

* cheese toast
* cheese toast
* cheese toast

Rice

CHICKEN

BACON!

Sunny side eggs, very lightly toasted bread, potatos

Peanut butter banana sandwich

Salmon

Very lightly toasted chedder cheese sandwich

Beans, rice, tomato sauce, some shredded cheese on top

Potatos, celery, onions, carrots

Cooking isn't hard.

Oh linguini with scallops too

Cooking is something that I really like doing, but my go-to of obviousness when there's not much available is french onion soup, a scramble of egg and sausage/bacon, and chicken tikka masala, which are all ridiculously easy to make.

1. The McChicken, a McDouble, medium fry
2. Four White Castle sliders with cheese and medium fry
3, Can of Wolf Brand Chili with hot sauce added and cheese melted in with crackers

Shitty sandwiches

1- burritos. i usually always have some tortillas so I just cook up whatever meat I have with my taco/mexican spice mix, add some veggies like mushrooms, onions, peppers, a can of beans.. some frozen corn.. whatever greens I have handy and some cheese and hot sauce.

2- if i feel like doing a little more work, i'll make pizza. i can make the dough in my sleep at this point and i'll just toss on whatever the hell i have that sounds good, it always turns out great.

3- when im super lazy (which is most of the time, i had it today) i just make a pork roast with roasted vegetables. season the meat, wrap it in foil, stick in the oven at ~250F for about 2 hours, chop up some random veggies and mix them with olive oil and my awesome veggie spice blend then dump them on a pan and pop them in after the roast at 400 for 20 mins. its fucking delicious and perfect every time.

I'm the kind of person who just makes a giant fucking pot of something like chili, cabbage stew, chicken tortilla soup etc and then I eat it at work/home whatever for the week and supplement it with sandwiches and other snacks

Omelette, fryed chicken breasts, grilled sandwiches.

a simple tomato sauce: whole peeled canned tomato, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and a bayleaf.mozarella and pasta

chilli/been stew made with raw italian sausage

some fried meat (mostly chicken marinated in garlic, chilli, honey and soysauce) with something green on the side, or with white bread instead. lots of ketchup and or bbq sauce

Swabian lentils. I could eat it every day for weeks and not get tired of it.

- 5 slices thick cut bacon, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 leek, finely chopped, thoroughly rinsed and drained
- 1 pound dried brown lentils, rinsed and drained (no need to soak)
- 7 cups beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- parsley
- Homemade German Spätzle or store-bought

1. Cook the bacon over medium-high heat until done. Transfer to a plate. Cook the onion until soft and translucent 5-7 minutes. Add the butter, carrots and leek and cook for 5 minutes.

2. Add the lentils, bacon, broth, bay leaf, salt, pepper and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Add the vinegar and parsley and simmer another 3-4 minutes. If too thick for your taste, add a little extra beef broth. Add more salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar to taste.

3. Serve over hot Homemade German Spätzle with a sausage (preferably German Saitenwurst if you can find it).

Either chicken or italian sausage in marinara over pasta.

Steak

Red beans and rice

Make Velveeta deluxe mac n' cheese. Mix in one can of tuna and some pico de gallo. Dash habenaro sauce on each spoonful.

>Frozen pizza
>Minced meat with a glass of pasta-sauce and spaghetti
>Steak and rösti potatoes with pre-made Bearnaise sauce

Basically all I make, I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to food.

Kid me would like to interject.
Peanut Butter + Nutella + Banana is objectively better.

4 eggs scrambled in generous amount of butter, around 500-550 cals

that's the real mvp, eat that for dinner 3-4 times a week

1 chicken breast bone-in, oven baked, usually seasoned with chili powder, garlic powder, and cinnamon, plus I'll make some veggies usually just frozen but I've I went grocery shopping recently I might prepare the below

ghetto bruschetta: I just combine some whole pitted kalamata olives with grape tomatoes, add salt, drizzle in balsamic vinegar, sometimes add other things like diced red bell peppers or hot peppers, usually just eat that as is but can also add olive oil and diced basil to this and eat with toast for a better experience

Is it autistic if I really want to solve that cube, rather than consume it?

1) "chili" stew: ground beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, celery, green pepper, jalapenos, beans, corn, and a bunch of herbs and spices

2) tacos: tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, garlic all mixed with lime juice and seasoning. Then get some rinsed black beans or refried beans. Layer spinach, then beans, then pico de gallo on a crisp corn tortilla. Add hot sauce or sour cream if you want

3) baked chicken with a baked green (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus). That shit can all cook at the same temp. Its pretty simple and I'll add one of those bagged salad kits too if I feel like a really good shit in the morning.

lecker
ich mag linsen mit knödel

Cooking up some bratswurst right now, gonna eat them in a bun with crisped onions, sweet mustard and ketchup.
Would this be allowed in krautland?

Bratwurst doesn't really go with the lentils flavor. Bratwurst go with onions and kraut. The lentils are better with knackwurst or saitenwurst.

I'll make an egg in a basket with a bit of hot sauce. If I feel like cutting something, I'll salute some onion (and maybe mushrooms if I have some).

Reminds me of the budget bytes honey mustard pork chop recipe I go to when I'm feeling lazy. Use it on chicken, sandwiches, pork, etc.

>instant ramen with eggs and vegetables
>pasta with tomato sauce
>pasta salad

I am the wheatman.

Mustard and ham sandwich, moist and delicious

Yeah, just watch out for bavarians, they tend to be very autistic about mustard.

shrimp scampi
thai curry
grilled cheese sammich

Fried Eggs, mashed potatoes and spinach with milk and a shit ton of garlic
Fried Eggs, ham and cheese inbetween roasted rye bread
Mozarella coated in bacon with tomato sauce and Spätzle

Bacon, always bacon, only some backward retard doesn't like bacon

You eat bacon alone?
How is that a meal, bacon is a condiment.

>scrambled eggs w/ spinach, tomato, and feta
>stir fry ft. whatever veggies i have in the fridge
>pan-fried fish w/ roasted asparagus/steamed broccoli/green beans

Ketchup is a condiment. Bacon is a side or an ingredient in a broader dish, like a BLT.

My go-tos:

Spinach tagliatelle.
>easy and fast to make, while also tasty and healthy
>can't really fuck up spinach or tagliatelle
>add in some onions, garlic and mascarpone and you're done
>looks pretty classy

Spicy beef chili.
>the basic recipe allows for virtually endless variation depending on what you have available
>basically impossible to fuck up
>tastes great and is very filling
>can make a big fucking batch and not have to cook for several days
>easy to freeze for later as well

Farmer's omelet.
>it's fucking eggs, I always have eggs
>just toss in boiled potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, bits of bacon, whatever and you get a tasty meal
>slightly easier to fuck up as the other two, but only because it'll burn easier if you get distracted
>doesn't keep as well as the chili but it's still good cold
>goes well on a sandwich, too

quinoa, kale, chicken (no one can beat this)