What's the point of rating sushi joints with michelin stars when the only demand for that is to have an access to a...

What's the point of rating sushi joints with michelin stars when the only demand for that is to have an access to a fresh, quality seafood?
Finding just the right rice and vinegar to prepare can't be that hard it takes years to master.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOba0KPnfRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Finding just the right rice and vinegar to prepare can't be that hard it takes years to master.

nigga you just /thred your own thread. see ya in the archive.

Michelin stars are just some Tire Jew trying to make people drive more. They're worthless to anyone not retarded.

while that was true during the conception of michelin stars, i don't really think that holds true now.

Michelin stars became worthless in the late 80's when they started being handed out to anyone in order to encourage tourism. You'll even see tonnes of Michelin star restaurants that have shit quality because the owners don't give a fuck anymore since they know people will eat there anyways.

You've never been to a Michelin star restaurant. Ever

They are reevaluated every year and one of the biggest hurdles to getting from 2-3 is being extremely consistent. Being downgraded is basically a death sentence for the restaurant and can heavily impact the chefs career if he ever wants to open another restaurant. 1 stars pop on and off the list all the time.

>Fresh, quality seafood
except they usually age the fish so that's also wrong you retard

Whats the point of calling it sushi when all you really want to eat is the fatty tuna?

At least you trailer park people have somewhere to bitch. Shine on you worthless diamonds.

>not enjoying the superior and better-tasting Shimesaba nigiri

Bitch, keep your fatty ass tuna. There's literally no difference between a Maguro, O-toro, or Chutoro anyway.

>moonspeak
lol I'm gonna pretend like igaf
Fuck your smelly ass fish nigga idgaf

You know that's an ugly display, right? Don't do that again. Pull Sardines out of oil and smear them over rice next time. That just made me sad.

Iirc 1 star can be awarded for taste alone but 2 and 3 stars are for consistent quality of service, atmosphere, etc.

>he can't mix rice and vinegar

I eat sushi a lot but every time I tried to get fatty tuna they were out. I live in Minnesota so I imagine it might be kind of hard to get? Is it really that Good? Can you describe the taste a bit?

You force memes like you force your own handjobs.

>reach into piss tainted body of water
>pull out living animal
>eat it alive

Japanese """""""cooking""""""

Is this the Jiro sushi guy? he's pretty based desu
youtube.com/watch?v=LOba0KPnfRA
>inb4 Rene the fag
He's just so inspirational

hello 9gag