That mid day /sip/

That mid day /sip/

Kill yourself.

>that first sip of the midday

You need to catch up. Us east coast elites are already on that early evening /sip/

>that first sip of the early evening

/sippers/ roll call

who sippin' ouchea?

pls no haterade. If u not sippin' then yo mouth should be zippin.

I work for coca cola (we own them). I usually have either a tea/lemon rehab or a raspberry/tea rehab to start my day. That is usually enough to get me through. Anyways, ultra violet, pipeline, gronk are on thin ice right now. We are getting ready to shift to 10/12 oz sizes to get pricing down. And these just don't match for some reason.

A bit of good news is that since everyone else is small sizing stuff, we may stick around in older markets. Its one reason you still see 24oz sizes which are very out dated.

We are also trying to avoid getting sucked into a "shot size" war again. We lost huge on nos shots a few years ago.

>pipeline
Really? That's a big seller in my store. They just reset the coolers and Pipeline has 2 spots, between Rippers single and the Orange's 3.

Is it the same one guy making these threads?

dude, pipeline is best /sip/

pls no

pls

>I work for coca cola (we own them).

You guys invested in them and own a portion of outstanding shares, but you dont own them entirely.

I'm not even sure you have a controlling portion of the shares.

I'm gonna relapse. I rather be quitting meth or smokes than sips. The caffeine, vitamins, and sweetness combo is impossible to get off of.

>outdated
sips have an expiration date? Stores still sell dusty canned ones at full price. That's jewy as fuck.

>Ultra violet and pipeline punch are hardly seen in my area
>Gronk can only be seen in 7-11's

>They're not doing well

Well shit, no one knows where to find them how can they sell at all?

Monster is too fucking expensive. a 4 pack is 8 fucking dollars. I can buy a six pack of beer for that price. Caffiene with B vitamins and sweetner should not be that expensive compared to fucking booze.

Water.

not anymore lol

I get the 4 packs for $6 on amazon

>and they're no longer available on prime pantry

never mind then

Fermented grains shouldn't cost that much either, but here you are buying fermented grain water.

Amp has always been my /sip/ of choice, the new tropical punch flavor is pretty great.

I believe they do now. At least that's what I heard when I was working at Pepsi

By this I mean the controlling shares part

>That mid day /carcinogen/

Yeah i'll pass kiddo.

have you guys tried the new monster hydro yet

pretty good desu

Why does this look like those cheap juice drinks they sell in East/Southeast Asia?

>we own them

Cocoa cola bought 10%, getting access to some of monsters flavor profiles and a seat on the board of directors, and monster gets access to the distribution network, how is this ownership?

Pepsi did the same with rockstar.

I work at one of the largest independent copackers in the country and we run mostly monster.

1. There is no plan to shift to 12oz in the horizon, 10oz mobster is almost always 2/4$ when its not on sale. 18.6 oz is also not going anywhere

2. Ultra violet isn't on thin ice based on orders we are getting, pipeline likely isn't going anywhere either. Gronk was never intended for long term, they were trying to cash in on an untapped clientele that didn't buy in.

Can is cool as shit, caffeine content is to low for the price. Tastes like Powerade did in the late 90s

>real cane sugar
>grape skin extract
>vitamin b6/b12

Monster is unironically one of the healthiest carbonated shit you can get.

looks like a tennis ball can

Shit I better try gronk before they pull it then.

You breath in worst shit than you ever eat. If you live in an old American city your lungs are full of asbestos.

how much

nah he got promoted to mailroom

>tfw the day first sip of

cum?

all i want is fucking normal size cans with a cap

i dont want the gigantic monster just to have the convenience of putting my drink away on a plane or whatever

you muricans get all the good looking shit, itl take months for me to see that one in stores

Its a less sweet regular monster, don't bother.

>real cane sugar
>"ZERO SUGAR right on the can

Do NOT talk to me until I've had my sip!

Just had a Juice Monster for the first time. Shit was amazing. Too bad it's only at one gas station in my area

No one knows the pain a sip addict has. We are slaves to this devil.

That's the most 90s looking product I've seen... well, since the 90s I guess.

Anyone here had dat /Lewis Hamilton sip/? I think it's good but I have no idea what flavour it's supposed to be.

After the first /sip/ I thought it tasted a bit like bubblegum. Maybe it does. Tastes a lot like normal energy drink though I guess. I haven't had normal Monster in ages though so I don't know how to compare it to that.

I found something online which says it's "black grape" flavour, but none of the official Monster press releases or anything describe it as such. And I'm not sure if it tastes of black grape. Maybe it does. I don't know. Not massively so.

I don't drink anything with that nigger name on it

Always go for one of these bad boys after a long day at work.

any more of these?

Lewis Hamilton is such a bitch tho

I have no idea who this person is, but can design is nice.

>being this threatened by the existence of half-black people
I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend. Or a life.

He leverages his image for endorsement money. A sensible move to be quite honest.

He's the best Formula 1 driver in history. Well, nearly. He's one of the best for sure.

Can somebody explain the appeal behind this shit? I have a redbull in the morning if I'm hungover but I don't understand why you'd want to drink the artificial-sweetener laden versions of this crap

>Half black people still smell bad.
Would you drink a beverage called 50% feces?

>after

yeah, hes the GOAT for sure

you don't have to understand everything momma still loves you

You simply do not understand it. A caffeine high unlike all us. It powers me through exams when combo'd with l-theanine. This what I imagine cocaine feels like.

Artificial sweetener is much better for you than masses of sugar my friend

>le funni racism xD

Yup, he is

Every time he gets second he acts like a sulking child dude
Absolute wank
Oh no you beat off a bunch of dudes and got paid a metric shit ton, fold your arms and act like your parents are getting divorced

Yeah love those ones

Sorry, is he sulking in this picture here? - And then look how Nico and Seb are in this picture - - they don't look too happy do they?

You bloody idiot

Lol get that meme shit outa here

>america runs on sips

Absolutely is sulking, look at that set jaw, pretending he's not livid, holding the dick bicep trophy

Oh the one photo in history where Ricardo doesn't have his pearly whites out, that's an anomaly for fucken starters

Ricardo pic

Sip time, sip sip

anyone know what the yellow sip 5th from the left is?

VR46, Valentino Rossi's signature /sip/

>sip
ITT: nigger wannabes

For anyone who's interested; Sam's Club sells 24 packs of Monsters for 32.98 right now. Original, Lo-Carb, Ultra White, Ultra R/W/Blue, Ultra Violet, Ultra Orange. They might even be going back on sale this Wednesday. I can't remember.

Sips>coffee>huffing gasoline>tea

Who gives a shit? That's still expensive as fuck.

I can get pic related for less than $2.50. Has the same caffeine as 90 cans.

is this in promotion now????????????

I could give a fuck about the caffeine. I just like the taste of the Ultras.

You can fuck yourself over those though. It lacks the other ingredients sips have like the vitamins and guarana which help with that unique sips high. Also with sips you are drinking water with it so you won't dehydrate yourself badly. With the pills you need to drink a good amount of water or you actually get more tired from dehydration.

>he thinks the kick from pills last as long as a can of Monster

I have stated this before on this thread, I think, but anyone who wants to go super saiyan mode on exams take around 200mg of l-theanine with your sips. You will be like Fry from Futurama on his 100 cup of coffee. Pure nirvana. You will have the benefits of the caffeine but without the anxiety caused by it because the l-theanine counteracts it.

Ebonics General?

>he doesn't enjoy the taste of that /sip/
Plebe

>vitamins
Irrelevant since I eat a balanced diet. You're also deep into the kool-aid if you honestly think those vitamins contribute to the "energy".

>water
well sure, drinking plenty of water throughout the day is normal.

>>Also with sips you are sugar with it so you get the fat and the beetus
Fixed that for you.

Never seen a black person drink any energy drink ever. The ones that work drink coffee drinks from dunkin or starbucks and the rest who don't work have no reason to have caffeine. Maybe the lone black kid who is a skateboarder with his white skateboard friends fiends on them. ( imagine a petite ebony skateboard chick with from the suburbs. my dream girl.)

>sip
More mayo, white boi?

sips specifically refers to the non-calorie ones. Also eating 100% of your daily value of b vitamins does shit to get you a high. You need like 300% or one energy drink a while back had like 1000%. Also no one will ever get all their required vitamins from food. I ain't eating a pound of sardines to get my omega 3 mate.

Ultras use Erythritol as a sweetener which has zero calories.

The mayo meme is stale as fuck and retarded. Latinos absolutely down that shit in everything they eat. Chile is like the 3rd biggest consumer of mayonaise on earth. Not eating mayo is more a black thing because every other race eats it.

>sips specifically refers to the non-calorie ones
I thought you sip-speaking fools used that to apply to any energy drink? There's been countless threads here where some juvenile will start talking about his "sips" while posting a picture of standard sugar-sweetened energy drinks.

>not drinking /zero calorie sip/
Plebe

Japs eat more mayo than I've ever seen of any other race. Those motherfuckers put it on pizza. PIZZA.

Brazilians also do that to their pizza. In fact brazilian pizza is literally the most insane stuff around. Think pineapple and ham but on steroids with more ingredients.

I think that was the point being made, retard.

See

I usually only refer to non-caloric ones because they actualy are sweeter than the sugar ones. I drink monster and rockstar (which I do drink the pina colada one with with calories). Also any energy drink in America is healthier than any juice or soda because the energy drinks here have real sugar for the ones with calories while the sodas and juices all use HFCS.

I couldn't gather from that comment it was.....faggot.

>Also any energy drink in America is healthier than any juice or soda because the energy drinks here have real sugar for the ones with calories while the sodas and juices all use HFCS.

Just because they're "better than soda" doesn't mean they aren't:
a) expensive as fuck
b) still not healthy for you
c) makes you sound like a retard when you talk about muh sips

I agree they are expensive as fuck with Monster being like $2.50 and it being supplemental info (meaning you can't buy with food stamps) but other stuff with nutrional info can be bought with food stamps like rockstar and i think viper ( they add fruit a small amount of fruit juice to get it to be available for food stamps).

Also sounding like a retard is pointless because we only do it on this retard site full of neckbeards and virgins. Finally, nothing is healthy. Drinking too much water can fuck you over.

Dipshit.

yes it's a summer drink