Bread

Bread
Mayonnaise
Fresh, Sliced tomato
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Bread.

Wa La. The Tomato Sandwich. Simple, Humble, Delicious.

>Delicious
No.

Yes.

This is pretty good actually

no onions?

Tomato sandwiches are a summertime staple. Absolutely delicious.

I actually bought tomatoes with this in mind today, only I don't really care for mayonnaise, so I do mine with a little bit of mustard instead (same with BLTs). I wonder if a tomato and hummus sandwich would be good.

Permission granted to direct that to the blog.

I see Scrooge McDuck posts here.

I do this with cucumber and onion instead of tomato.

Wouldn't that technically be tartar sauce?

yea they're super refreshing.

[ding dong ur opinion is wrong]

In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, and minced onion. Stir in lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tartar Sauce Recipe

If you use good bread, not that shit chemical paste in the pic, and a fresh picked vine ripened tomato, then that sandwich is excellent in the summer.

Ugh, I hate when Veeky Forums is pretentious and catty as a gay Broadway critic.

Add some cheddar and you have the best fast to make sandwich for me.

I agree.
The only thing thats better is if you had some fresh mozzarella and basil

Sliced tomatoes alone with salt and pepper is a good enough side, but for a sandwich, not even the element or bread and mayo makes it complete. One more thing is needed, whether vidalia or full BLT.

My favorite version of the BLT is done at a restaurant in South Miami called "Whisk" which uses pimento cheese as the mayo and fried green tomatoes as the T.

See

While that does sound good, and I'd eat it, it defeats the purpose of a BLT. They're meant to be a crisp, fairly light sandwich.

hippity hoppity get off of my property

>No meat
Your a fucking pleb

My nigga, but you need that Duke's Mayo for it to be right.

It is good. I'm fond of shredding a tiny amount of cheese onto it as well, or really thin slices.

>mayonnaise
>ever on/with anything
dis
gus
ting

Where's the bacon and lettuce?

Fag, that bread looks fine. Literally nothing to indicate it's shitty

Kewpie mayo is great though, I'm more concerned whether it's toasted or not

just made a grilled cheese with tomato slices in it and the tomato I cut open was sprouting I scraped all the seeds out and ate it anyway am I going to die

here ill make a better sandwich right now for ya

bread (preferably white or rye)
cheese (whatever floats your boat)
tomato
cheese
bread

Grill to perfection

Perfect grilled cheese

Didn't this start off as a Great Depression-era meal? My grandfather was born in 1928 and used to talk about eating them growing up.

t.born without tastbuds

Last time I made one of these sandwiches, I also included some mushroom slices. Apparently at that time, there was a parasite outbreak in some fresh vegetables in this part of the country. The next morning, I woke up with the urgent need to shit. A few minutes later, I was spraying diarrhea out like a pressure washer, and then felt the need to vomit, but I was stuck on the toilet.

So I had to lean toward the shower and projectile vomit into it while diarrhea was still spraying out of my ass. This went on for 2 days, I was so dehydrated and felt like I was dying. Haven't eaten an uncooked vegetable since that sandwich 3 years ago. It was a great sandwich, though.

>Mayonnaise

Yes.

Rip in peanuts user.

>Wa La
Um... Wow... Maybe learn to write english before you start posting here.

>voilĂ 
>english

>bread
>not toast
Get out

TIEM TO READ DA MAYONEWS

This is good but I'd add some onions and mozzarella.

tomato
salt
pepper
no bread or fat required senpai

I'm with you user. I love a tomato sandwich exactly as you described but it's better if you have the willpower not to eat it right away. If you wait an hour or two so the juice from the tomato soaks into the bread... Mmm mmm good.

>forgetting the bacon

was it Alzheimers, or faggotry?

What the fuck