Let's settle the age old debate Veeky Forums

Let's settle the age old debate Veeky Forums..

What is the best subway sandwich and why is it the tuna sub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q99pw9Z50wk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_fast_food_restaurant_chains
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_(restaurant)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody who has transitioned to solid food should eat tuna salad.

They're tuna is sub-par, i always contemplate getting a sub with just veggies and putting my own tuna salad on it but that's too much of a hassle so I settle for meatball or chicken teriyaki

But it tastes so good and is so nutritious.

That sounds gross. I bet your tuna salad tastes like garbage. Also only women buy chicken subs. The only acceptable subs are tuna, cold cut classic, steak and cheese or meatball.

Good thread.

Thank you.

Do people still eat at Subway???

I eat every Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday at 1:30 pm, on the dot.

Tuna salad is my favorite sandwich and I try it at almost every deli I go to. Subway's version is absolute trash. Too sweet and runny. I think they use some kind of dressing instead of real mayonnaise.

So where can I find a better tuna sub (I live in canada)

Make your own with good Italian tuna, Mayonnaise, finely chopped celery, maybe some chives or red onion and salt and pepper. It's way better than Subway.

It's a comfort food, and I like eating more than cooking, but I'll give it a go.

>Make your own
Lop no. Anyone else know?

>Italian tuna

Haha what? You can get great tuna from a ton of places. It's not fucking pancetta lmao.

>tuna sub

Better yet, make a tuna melt. Sourdough, bacon, swiss, tuna salad, some cucumbers and red onion. Holy shit.

Canned Italian tuna is much better tasting than Bumvlebee or whatever, you can taste the difference.

Tuna from a can is disgusting and if you eat it you should kill you're a self
You see it works out well because there's lots of people who enjoy tuna from a tin and there's also too many humans on this planet so if we can get tuna eaters to become an hero then it's a start

Hi there pal.

I'm in my 50s. I'm a veteran and I never got out of the habit of eating canned "chow", so I love tuna, sardines, canned tomato and the like.

Italian bread, chicken breast, Monterey Jack, lettuce, extra onion, light jalapenos, light banana peppers, extra sweet onion sauce.

Black forest ham with spinach, red onions, peppers and pickles.

>i'm in my 50's and was kang
>did I tell you I like to eat shit because I was on the front lines of wars we will never win?

Did you frame your medal the Israelites gave you and kiss their feet when they sent you a bowl of matzo chicken soup (minus the chicken of course; oy vey, we wanted to give you nice young brave boys chicken but it's been a really tough year. Don't forget, we're as far behind you as we can get) for passover?

Literally r*ddit: the sub

Congrats, neck yourself

Italian herbs/cheese
meatball
pepperoni
mozzarella
toasted
parm
literally the only good sandwich

Pickles and cottage cheese with a dusting of mustard.

I used to know a guy who ordered a sub just like yours. Oh how he loved those subs.

Yup. Everyday. Same thing with Lays chips and a Pepsi. It got to the point I started writing on the back of an envelope every time he got this sub. Needless to say, in about a month the envelope was covered.

>it's a good sub choice

Maybe if you're an incontinent geriatric!

I haven't eaten there in years. Does their bread still have that weird flavor? What happened with that supposedly toxic plasticizer they were putting in the bread dough?

You grow fond of it after a while, I find.

Honey Oat bread
Turkey
Pepper Jack
Toasted
Lettuce
Tomato
Onions
Black Olives
Black Pepper
Southwest Sauce

Tasty and reliable.

So it does then? It was one of those gross, but somehow pleasant flavors. Did you ever lick a glue stick back in school? It's like the bread version of that.

Oh, and when does that fat guy who was the former spokesman get out of prison? It's funny because nobody would be eating there at all if it weren't for those ads back then. I liked the giant pants ones.

Haha! Yeah I was a real rascal in school, but back in my day we didn't have glue sticks.

12-grain
Cold cut combo
Yellow cheese
Toasted
Double of every vegetable
Hot sauce
House sandwich sauce

Last I checked, it's the biggest fast food chain here in Burgerland so I would assume so user.

Biggest in the world, I believe.

chicken pizziola

>italian tuna

I hate to break it to you user, but tuna come from the sea.

i literally just make it myself at home, why am i paying 5 bucks for shitty sub thats been sitting out for god knows how long

buy a loaf at vons for like 1.50, two cans of tuna for a dollar, with some olive oil mayo, salt and pepper, celery and carrot,

boney apple tits

>sitting out for god knows how long
Have... have you ever been to Subway?

>leaving tuna out is ok in any situation

I used to love the tuna and pastrami sub

It is not tuna it is ham and cheese with cucumber and mustard

I'd recommend substituting chicken for the tuna and adding some diced apples and pecans.

If your younger self had a vision of your present self posting this comment, would they weep for what you've become?

Chicken teriyaki

my niBBa

Chicken Teriyaki is the worst thing they have.

You should be getting an Italian sub or meatball, no substitutes.

Toasted BLT with extra tomato and light mayo and onion sauce
call me boring but it's fuckin perfect

Toasted """""steak""""", provolone, green peppers, and onions on Italian herbs and cheese bread.

Have you ever tested yourself for Mercury levels?

Was the "sandwich artist" laughing while making that?

TUNIS IS THE BEST YES

Laugh all you want, but I think they deserve the title sandwich artist. It requires a certain finesse to do it.

white bread
turkey
ham
jalapenos
tomatoes
onions
at least 5 pounds of banana peppers

literally the only good thing at subway is the banana peppers. they put crack in those things

ya and I bet ur numale scum too who puts sriracha on desserts

sriracha is not good my friend :^)

Go back to plebbit

my man

I agree with OP, it's the only thing I'll get there. Don't ask me to make sense of it. Skeet it with spicy mustard.

>not eating superior quiznos
you fucking pleb

takes effort to be this retarded on Veeky Forums.
stop saying neck yourself, it's not funny
it's old, lame, and gay

Their tuna has a nice garlic taste to it

>sourdough
>turkey, ham, roast beef
>swiss
>tomatoe
>jalapeno
>spinach
>light mayo, brown mustard
>sp/ov

source: i work there, everything sucks

That's a funny way to spell meatball marinara.

Double meat Italian BMT.
I had a triple meat BMT once but it was complete overkill, and ended up costing around £10.

White bread
Black forest ham
American cheese
Mayo

Or if I'm feeling healthy:
Wheat bread
Black forest ham
American cheese
Lettuce
Mayo

Underage b&

$6 salami footlong always. you can pick unlimited toppings on everything in Subway so may as well go the cheapest/best footlong to do it with.

BAIT
A
I
T

NIGGER

What? When did that happen? Always thought McDonalds was king.

>eating subway ever

youtube.com/watch?v=Q99pw9Z50wk

Nope, just checked. McDonalds is still #1 worldwide, followed by KFC THEN Subway. Subway is #1 in USA though.

the only good way to make a tuna sub very flavourful at subways is to ask them to overcook some bacon and put it on there.

the bacon adds a salty crunch, with whatever veggies you like it becomes a real flavour explosion of white gooey substance in your mouth.

source:im a faggot who worked at subway for 3 years

No they use mayo. When I worked there I used light mayo, and only 1/2 of what the recipe called for. Much better that way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_fast_food_restaurant_chains

Subway Club on Italian herbs and cheese.
Add bacon
double up on white american cheese
lettuce
banana peppers
plenty of mustard
salt and pepper
olive oil

simple and delicious

For me, it's the
>footlong meatball on Italian herbs and cheese, with green peppers, onions, and black olives
>don't forget that parmesan/oregano, Sandwich Artist©

I agree
tuna/jalapeno bread
all veggies except black olives and lettuce
oil and vinegar
little chipotle sauce squirt
salt and pepper

its soaking but its amazing. fuck people who dont like subway.

If I go to subway, I will get the roast chicken sandwich and have them put onions, peppers, jalapenos and hot sauce on it.

God tier.

More hair than flesh. Do not want.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Italian BMT® is objectively the best

Also you should have it microwaved instead of toasted. Toasting it makes it all crunchy and shitty. But having it microwaved means the bread stays nice and soft, but you still get the melted cheese.

For salad, I usually have lettuce, sweetcorn, green peppers, cucumber, maybe some olives if I'm feeling adventurous

For sauce, it's got to be either barbecue or sweet onion. Sweet onion is probably my favourite these days.

>nice
>soft

Pick one.

Also, do you still ask your mommie to cut the crusts off the sandwiches she gives you before naptime?

What even does BMT stand for?

>eating tuna salad that comes in an industrial bucket.

Fucking hell, OP.

>Pick one.
No I pick both. The whole point of a sandwich is to have soft, chewy bread. I don't want the bread breaking off in crunchy bits because it's all toasted to oblivion. Fuck that. Absolute bullshit.

>Also, do you still ask your mommie to cut the crusts off the sandwiches she gives you before naptime?
No I don't, you fucking idiot. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Apparently it stands for Brooklyn Manhattan Transit. Because of the Subway theme. Or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subway_(restaurant)

>What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Disliking a crispy crust on bread is highly juvenile, so I was wondering what other juvenile eating habits you have.

No it isn't you fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you telling me children don't eat toast? What? What the fuck are you on about? Why the fuck are you equating crusts and toasted bread, which are two COMPLETELY different things, you fucking idiot?

Do you have a learning difficulty? I don't know how else somebody can be this thick.

>Why the fuck are you equating crusts and toasted bread,

They're both firmer textures compared to soft bread. And as I mentioned before, an aversion to crispness is juvenile, just like how many children ask their parents to cut the crust off bread used for sandwiches.

Aversion to crispy textures is also a common sign of autism.

Not him, but I like crispy crusts for sandwiches but not hamburgers. I demand a soft roll for those. Does that make me a borderline autist?

>Does that make me a borderline autist?

You don't have an aversion to crispy in general, so I would say no.

it's the same canned tuna that everyone else on the planet eats, sorry it's not imported ahi tuna to satisfy your fucking highhorse tastes, fag

Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap

Italy is in the sea

But I don't have an aversion to crispiness you FUCKING AUTIST

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

>soy: the sandwich

Sure you do.

See:>> I don't want the bread breaking off in crunchy bits because it's all toasted to oblivion. Fuck that. Absolute bullshit.

You clearly do have an aversion to crispiness. You even went so far as to use two different swear words when describing it.

Now you seem to be having some sort of tantrum, another common sign of autism.

This nigga gets it