Why does this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loamVbAOsPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they taste amazing with RC cola

youtube.com/watch?v=loamVbAOsPo

because some people have an imagination when it comes to making sweets

People on the moon need food too selfish asshole

Some people enjoy eating a "treat" that tastes and feels of eating drywall with stale marshmallow and covered in a sugary edible plastic

Moon Pie? What a time to be alive.

Because during the wonderous 50s and 60s people loved garbage processed food.

My mom remembers a time where people were excited for "TV Dinners."

Fuck, I ain't had one of those since 'Nam. I know what I'm getting at the gas station tomorrow.

I will say that these are pretty legit.

>tfw local kinoplex stopped selling them

Feels bad.

So obese americans have something to look forward to each day

to piss me off
all I ever see anymore are fucking chocolate ones.. where's the goddamn bananas?

Because god loves us and wants us to be happy

Because friend, even with all our technological advances, even with all the horrid things we've carried out, even with all the wrong decisions every human has made someone out there loves you
Someone, some thing, some god, some person loves you just enough that a wonderful little miracle in the form of this innocuous pastry was allowed to exist
This my friend, is proof that no matter what happens, we will all be allowed a small comfort from time to time
A small comfort in the form of a tasty pastry

BANANA MOON PIE IS GOD FUCKING TIER YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON

>Banana moon pies
KINDRED SPIRITS

Mah Banana bro :-)

Yo where my nilla niggas at

some people like the taste of moons

my mom bought a cardboard coffin filled with bags of those for her halloween party last year

i liked them but no one else did, so i ended up keeping them for myself

I'm seriously going to the store right now to get pic related because of this thread. You guys are alright

>tfw Im a meme

little debbie has the best fat snacks
they changed the name of nutty bars for some reason though

When I was a little kid, I used to get these and oatmeal cream pies mixed up. My dad would ask me if I wanted a moon pie and thinking it was the oatmeal one that I love so much, I'd be overjoyed. It was a massive let down

I hope you grew up and understand the complexity of treats. Its like if I was your employer and paid you 2 bucks an hour for sewage work while the other guys live lovely in the candy floss mines.

Don't forget the potted meat and crackers!

Because there is a god in heaven showering us with blessings every day

So, you like bananas, hmm? You know where you can eat your bananas?

Fuck off Reddit cunt.

Why is this any worse than any other packaged snack food?

Hey guys, you all hate reddit, right? I hate reddit too! Can I fit in now?

During Mardi Gras, in Mobile, AL at least, white "mystic societies" (aka mardi gras crews) refer to them as nigger biscuits. They throw them about knowing niggers will chase the nigger biscuits down, thus keeping them from crowded the street in front of and immediately around the float, so that it may progress onward along it's route.

Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, palm and palm kernel oil, defatted soy flour, soybean oil, gelatin, baking soda, salt, soy lecithin, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium sulfite, natural & artificial flavors, color added, potassium sorbate

>corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup as the second and third largest quantity ingredient

Christ, one corn syrup wasn't enough? Is this manufactured by Con-Agra?

i was hoping someone would post this 50 year old meme

It was a different time, and to be honest I don't know it well enough to try and explain it to you.

But if someone gets this picture then they might be able to help. As it is how I learned of the super popular moon pies. No honestly mom bought me one just to experience it because it was "culture", and then we both agreed never to eat processed sugar garbage like that again. But I was the weirdo who asked for brussels sprouts, so I may not be the best taste reference.

>not eating Choco Pies instead

To be fair tv.dinner's back then were oven cooked only and generally higher quality.

The salted caramel ones are pretty good.

these 3rd worlders just don't understand.

tru dat

To let you know that it is a great time, to be alive, friends.

This guy gets it.
Those are the best.

To give southerners diabetes as retribution for their backwards politics.

>Not eating wagonwheels

Banana moon pies are absolutely disgusting

I prefer the classic choco pie to moon pies though, koreans got it right

i like both the chocolate and banana ones the best but the strawberry ones can fuck right off