Is cake the pinnacle of food?

Is cake the pinnacle of food?

can't imagine ever eating something like this or even having any desire to do so

That cake looks seriously dry. Especially on the left.

With that being said, just how the hell is one expected to enjoy this culinary calamity without getting shit everywhere?

>that'll be $20

No

You're just supposed to take pics of them and upload said pic to facebook like the vapid fuckwit they are.

What is this?
Why is this?

If you're a woman.

I could go the rest of my life without eating cake and not miss it.

Doesn't appeal to me much since it can be made any time from shelf stable ingredients. I may get a slice or three whenever I'm in Madrid or Barcelona, but otherwise I'd rather not. And the enriched flour in the U.S. constipates me.

fug. forgot to trigger y'all by mentioning the cake I get there is vegan

I would send this back and ask for plating that isn't going to make a mess as soon as I touch it

Thanks for reminding me why I date men.

>implying all cakes aren't dry

Every chocolate cake I've ever had in a culinary establishment has been a disappointment, try or no flavor. The only exception was a vegan chocolate cupcake with matcha frosting that I had in a cafe in Tampa. I need to eat that cupcake again.

it's a novelty item at a bar you autist. Do the math.

This. It looks tasty but served like that it would be impossible to eat without getting everywhere. Part of good food presentation is being practical. It's not a fucking art project.

LOOK AT ME GUYS. I'M GAY!

>

You're a fucking palatless retard

Every day we stray further from God.

So, like it is a dish for 3-4 people?

Fuck, that doesn't even look good.

It looks disgusting.

Good.

Pastery patisserie are the pinnacle of food
Cakes are the first step in pastry.

>and your other $20

>ATK
>On a pokemon card

At least get your shitposting straight when doing it

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

t. toasty roastie

Okay I want the yellow cake, with the chocolate frosting. Please also the chocolate sprinkles. I'm still torn if I want the vanilla or chocolate milkshake. Let's go with chocolate to contrast the yellow cake.