Nostalgia Thread

Nostalgia Thread.

Post what you miss.

Other urls found in this thread:

oola.com/dishes/26161/16-homemade-versions-of-your-favorite-discontinued-90s-snacks/
dinosaurdracula.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/13.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jpd8iyoGKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugh, that stuff always reminded me that someone coughed some phlegm into my soda desu senpai baka.

My grandparents growed different special varieties of plants at their countryhouse garden: chinese cherries, apples with champagne flavour etc. Now I can get only standard shit like granny smith.

That, Gatorade gum and PBmax.

It's weird seeing shit you completely forgot existed for years, but you remember so clearly that it's hard to believe they don't still exist.

Life is pain

I used to enjoy nostalgia threads, but now I see them as being full of shit.
You fags always go on about how "man, I wish they brought 'x' back, I'd buy the shit out of it!"

Well, two products I've seen in nostalgia threads for years got a revival, and you know what happened to discussion on those?
It fucking stopped. They had about a couple of months newfound fame tops, then you fucks didn't care anymore.
All the hype surrounding them was gone quick.
You bunch of fucking hypocrites.

fuck you

my tongue will never be so raw again

>ywn be 8 years old and buy these off the ice cream man ever again

Time is a cruel cheeseburger ;____;

>Little kid
>Saving up my money from who knows where
>I have several whole dollars in my pocket
>Buy a tin of sour altoids
>Ultimate satisfaction
Fastforward 10 or 15 years
>Making shit money
>Several 20s and credit cards in my pocket
>Won't spend money because I need to save, have to pay for rent and groceries

Oh yeah, life goes one long after the thrill of livin is gone.

I never ate/drank either of those.. at least I don't remember it and I don't care about them.

If they brought back PB Crisps I would buy them by the case and hoard them.

there are different brands that are pretty much the same thing
you could also just buy a tub of sherbet.. edys has some REALLY FUCKING GOOD ones.

Why live in a world without Cheetos asteroids.

Honorable mention

I remember those and pic related.

i used to try and split them in half and then eat them seperately

i remember this box.. not sure II ever ate them.
I always just looked for the one with the best toy inside
>pic related, best toy of all fucking time

chex quest was fucking legit man.

i played that game many many times over.

Remember when they stopped including the toys and started making you mail off for them?

Do they even do that anymore? I just buy boring cereal that helps me poop good now.

These things taste like absolute death, but when I was younger, I'd toss one in the freezer, wait for it to get nice and frosty and eat it like a slushie.

I may drink surge once a week, but I don't announce it to the entire internet like a retard.

I had them once as a kid during a big trip, then got excited every time I saw Mr. Peanut and then disappointed.

You try the new paws yet? They are 101% air and nothing like their 90s incarnation.

My brother got me a six pack of surge tall boys when it was new again. I tasted part of a can and then decided it would be counterproductive to drink the rest and poured it down the drain. I gave my bf a can, used some of one for baiting a wasp trap that didn't work when one came in from the indoor hallway wtf and I actually did drink that one over the course of a week. So now I have three expired cans remaining.

You know you can make food without a factory?

oola.com/dishes/26161/16-homemade-versions-of-your-favorite-discontinued-90s-snacks/

I've made my own vegan butterfingers :D

Once a decade is too much.

I've never had those.

When I was a kid we all had Squeezits.
I remember thinking they were ok.. but Capri Sun was better.

had to reload page forgot image

>To emphasize the treasure hunt dynamic, some pieces had no icing filling, and were hollow.

It's like a Skinner box in cereal form?

>Thanks to the process by which the icing filled pieces were made, clever children would have little difficulty noticing the pattern: pieces with a seam very close to the edge were grape, off-center orange, and directly center seams had cherry.

Speaking of Pizza Hut, I loved the big new yorker. The sauce they used in that gave it a kind of sweet flavor. It's quite possibly the best thing to come out of pizza hut.

Old Gordettos with the dried anchovy powder, large pretzel shape and the little split minibread loaf shape.

My wife.

I used to play with the cap like it was a spaceship.

Almost like what said. I get these once in a while, but you don't see me making fucking blog posts about it all the time, now do you?

Fuck man, I absolutely loved the shit outta these. For some reason they felt much more dustier than regular puff Cheetos, plus they kinda stick to your teeth a little more. But hell, I never even realized they were discontinued.

Surprisingly, Mexico still has something similar to these. Hell, even Taiwan has a similar thing too, called 'Doritos Air'. (Mexico's D3D in pic related)
Although the texture is different to the ones we had her in Murrica, it's certainly very similar to the original, unlike those gay-ass "Jacked" 3D chips we've had for a while. dinosaurdracula.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/13.jpg
Sigh...guess it's back to Bugles then.

>Reese's pringles
Fuck, when did this happen?? If anything I'd take a pack of these over Oreo thins.

Speaking of Doritos, guac & salsa were my shit growing up.

This came out about a decade ago, and I sorta distinctly remember them tasting almost like a peanut buttery 3 Musketeers. Can't remember if I even liked it or not.

I've seen a few people post Snapple Elements here, but I don't know if anyone posted Whipper Snapple yet. Never tried it, but I definitely remember seeing from time to time. Were they any good though?

How is this different from a strawberry shortcake roll?

OP, not only is that shit still available, it's fucking everywhere in thousands of varieties. And frankly the original stuff sucked because the little blobs were completely flavorless.

Is sold at walmart and the 99 cent store but with less sugar

BTW the JJ bags had the cool Dracula sticker. Also miss this...

The original Crystal Pepsi. This new shit out now tastes NOTHING like the original. Also, check those dank 2 liters with the plastic covered bottoms... Man those were the days

Remember when Doritos had collectable guitar pics?

*picks

I remember those, salty as fuck but they were delicious

soda shaq

That must suck.. But atleast you have your memories of savoring them whereas many were unlucky to never have the privellege to.

Shit, I remember these still being sold in the early 2000's.

You may as well be chewing on spoonfuls of aspartame and other GMO neurotoxins. It's all shit nowadays with far worse ingredients, unless you're in Canada or a European country where the products are better.

They still make these user

Totally forgot these fuckers existed.

O'boises were amazing, something about the bubbles and the thicker cut bumped these chips up to the next level.

A few years ago some company bought the rights to them, but they changed the process. The bubbles aren't as pronounced and the oil is different, leaving an aftertaste.

member when white people made your mcdonalds foods :)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jpd8iyoGKQ

I miss it so much.

Someone give me the recipe for the coating god damnit.

I still have a bottle of that stuff here. It has to be more than 15 years old now. I use it as a book stop.

Surprisingly, the little balls haven't moved a bit. You'd think there would be a tiny difference in density that would show given enough time, but apparently there isn't.

I remember in high school when me and my friends went to parties someone would always bring a couple packs of Mondos instead of beer and everyone always lost their shit. Good times.

they've come back recently but theres no more prizes on the inside, just more candy. Choking hazards.

I remember calling them my beer as a kid, my mom thought it was adorable

They always just had candy in them. The candy in the new ones tastes like shit

i fuckin hate whipped juice so probs not, but that's 100% bias

my nig nog

we all did that. memes before the internet

It was worth every cent.

HOLY FUCK I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT THESE WERE CALLED FOR 2 DECADES
Thank you, based OP

>2 DECADES

What do I miss? Baja blast Mountain Dew cause I remember it better than pic related and I'm sure it tastes better. But damn I must have been 7, I only ever had one bottle.

I've never looked, lol. Just occasionally mused over whatever happened to them, and would ask friends, none of whom knew what the fuck I was talking about. The internet is a magical place.

This was my favorite thing to get from the ice cream truck growing up.

Like another user said those always came with sweettart-like candies inside. US candies can't have toys inside because of the choking hazard which is why Kinder Eggs can't be imported.

Yep the original Crystal had a different "crisper" taste. I have a vivid memory of watching the Bohemian Rhapsody video for Wayne's World while drinking one.

These and Tato' Skins were great. I seen Tato Skins at a dollar store, obviously not made by keebler any more.

>No candy cigarettes.

mmmmm semi sweet chalk

You can totally still by these on ebay btw. Its like 20$ for 8 packs also I do wish they still carried them in stores.

This was the best alternate flavor of any pop I've ever had, except for Mountain Dew's original game fuel and the sangria blast, but those are still accessible.

I was at walmart the other day just looking for these. They're gone? I always separated them and then ate them in order. I always saved purple/red for last.

These were the fucking best.

Fuck off

dnL

cant remember what the name was but i missed those fruit candy that was shaped into little tiny squares with many fruit flavours. the packaging was the fruit flavour with limbs and had eyes that were the candy. shit was good yo

>not saving the creamy white for last

Anyone else remember Cheeto paws? They were shaped like paws of an animal but the texture was supreme. The right amount of crunch to surface size ratio. Brilliant.

They never had this here but I went on family trips Myrtle Beach every year. And my brother and I always wanted them but my mom always refused to buy it until one time and we hated it. Disgusting

Didn't they have a commercial with trump delivering it to your door and it was advertised as being too big to fit in the door?

ʞǝʞ

loved the rain.

No. they taste about the same
loose the nostalgia goggles, this sucked when it first came out and it sucks now that its re-released.
it really doesn't taste like Pepsi more like a saccharine seltzer with a bizarre chemical after taste that's hard to describe
it is possible to make a clear soda that tastes like the original coke did it during the cold war for Russian leaders, maybe Pepsi should ask for some advice from them

these lasted maybe a year before they disappeared. They were super fruity, pretty much a milky way but fruit. I'd kill to have these again