Discontinued Products Thread

RIP Taco Bell churros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip Carl's jr portabello mushroom and the El Diablo burger everything else is shit and I can get for cheaper at Checkers

Arch deluxe.

The sauce was what made it. I can't recall the exact flavor, but I remember enjoying it so much.

It wasn't just brown mustard. I think there was some strong horseradish, onion, and garlic in there too.

YO I DIDN'T REALIZE THESE WERE GONE UNTIL JUST NOW.

I ALWAYS KNEW SOMETHING WAS MISSING FROM THE MENU ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

Now all they've got are those fucking gross ass cinnamon twists that no one ever gets
Life is truly suffering

i liked the wendy's salad bar.

i only got two items: the chocolate pudding and macaroni salad.

that pudding was so delicious.

I'm aware that there's one on the menu now with regular Fritos but it's not the same.

That fucker was so damn good

Around here they toss the cinnamon twist in for free when they fuck up your order. That's like the guy who fucks your wife promising to take you both out to breakfast in the morning.

Also they make everything in the bag taste like cinnamon, I'd rather they just didn't

Have you tried the jack on the box churros? They certainly aren't perfect, but they are pretty good.

Taco bell hamburger.

Excuse the ant size

The p'zone. Checkers had these weird chicken medallions, and strips they don't sell anymore. The chicken balls they're pushing are just flour around a piece of tendon.

They're very good, but go bad fast (fritos start to cake and the burrito ends up very dry) so making them during a lunch rush was a nuisance.

Did you ever mix the two together?

we still have these in canada. the spicy chicken burrito too. stay mad, burger cucks.

Whoever decided to get rid of these should go to hell.

Cini-minis were the only fast food item worth eating.

Those swirl churros suck compared to these ones like you get at disneyland

>"Cini-minis were the only fast food item worth eating."
>not mcdonalds chicken selects
fat faggot pleb detected

God damn is the chicken select gone? Fuck. And the buttermilk chicken sandwich doesn't cut it...
Pic related I miss too.

Was it like a vaguely Mexican sloppy joe?

t. american (whiteboy)

>the first three ingredients are sugar

This was the perfect combination between a gyro and a hamburger, sadly, they only had it for a promotion here a couple years ago. They have it as a regular item in Greece though, lucky bastards.

Had it in greece. It was alright. It left a lot to be desired because it was pretty bland compared to all the real souvlaki pita and kebabs I had while there.

No shit, if you're in Greece, you can get actual good Greek food, but for a McDonalds burger outside of Greece it was pretty damn good.

I actually really liked pic related. Thought it was better than an actual Big Mac

fuck i miss those

also volcano tacos, the sauce was delicious. not volcanic by any means, but delicious

/thread

taco bell peaked with pic related and around 2010

it has never been the same since...

Fuck taco Bell. Every time I get something from there the food is cold, the rice is hard and they skimp on the burritos. They are never stuffed like they should be and they taste like they have been sitting out for a while. Shit tier food. I'd rather go to Taco Cabana.

who cares? I got costco

sorry for your loss

I'm just a Taco Bell fanatic man. Only thing of theirs that's ever given me a hard time is the fake ground beef.

idk what it was about this burger but it was so greasy and terrible and amazing

thier beef is actually like 97% ground beef and the other 3 are spices

Legitimately the best fast food burger I'd ever had.
They only had it for a fucking month though, was really disappointed when they got rid of it

Quizno's used to have polenta cakes, sort of a sweet biscuit. Dessert with less guilt!

I mean, it is icing

These have very recently returned, has Veeky Forums found them or picked them up yet?

I've been having them for breakfast for the past three days.

i hate that they add fritos to everything

Fuck you McDonalds

Fuck you and your Tropiberry fag bullshit.

I fucking hate you.

just got done eating a delicous double cheese burger (yes, double CHEESE, fuck you mcdouble) value meal. and yes they still have orange hi c up here. had one cup of it. had another cup with half orange hi c, half sprite. man i'm good at eating :cool:

I miss it so much

pepsi blue tasted like cough syrup and everyone who posts this shit deserves to be hanged

kfc twister

they still sell it in asia, nz, and aus loscations...but not the US

These motherfuckers right here.
When they left the menu, a part of me died. my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Did she break up with him after this?

trader joes has mac n cheese balls.

only 6 in a pack, but theyre damn good

Something thats been gone for awhile, Jack in my Crack's ciabatta burgers. More specifically the Ciabatta Bacon Cheeseburger.

Man that takes me back

I can't even find a picture of it cause it was so long ago but during high school Burger King had a variant of the tendercrisp called "Extreme Spicy Tendercrisp" that was really fucking good.

I was in love with these, I got so upset when they removed it from the menu because muh limited time offer.

they peaked when they got rid of the original grilled stuft burrito and brought in this bullshit white rice. plus no more baja sauce.

17 DOLLARS

They taste a lot worse than I remembered. $6 wasted

RIPIP the different sized Big Macs.

I'd just like to try it one more time. It seems like the kind of thing I'd absolutely hate as an adult, but as a kid it was my go-to.