Healthy eating

How do I cook grains and particularly stuff like wild/whole rice, lentils, and quinoa so that it actually tastes good
I'm trying to eat healthy but this shit always tastes so fucking bland and unpleasant to me..

Cook wild rice in stock. Stir fry quinoa. Lentil soup with a bit of bacon.

Flavor it with the same plants that make other stuff taste good?

Use spices and butter or even cook rice with yogurt. Just look up flavored rice recipies and you can probably apply those to any kind of rice like dish.

Go keto

Fuck Keto

More like yo-yo, because that's what'll happen to you

>2017
>eating grains

Enjoy your inflammations.

What did he mean by this?

You aren't eating healthy you mongoloid. Just make sure 60-80% of your meal is vegetables and not carb loaded ones like potatoes. Stick to broccoli and leafy greens, they will also make you feel full for longer.

>all carbs are equal

Use spices you like with them
Use vegetables like aliums to add flavour
Bell peppers
Also use generous amount of salt
Also combine grains with legumes
Experiment

Um.... salt?

none of that shit is healthy tbqh.
i was vegan for 6 years and now i have hemorrhoids and gerd. can only cheerios, spinach and eggs now

> this shit always tastes so fucking bland and unpleasant to me
The problem is you are a manchild with a broken mouth. Your parents are to blame. You don't believe me? Count how many garbage branded packaged gas station foods cause you to experience feelings of "nostalgia". Now compare that to your "nostalgia" for foods with recognizable morphology (anything from a plant or animal with leaves, bones, roots, skin, scales, eyes, etc).

Notice how the latter category fills you with dread and revulsion as well as perhaps strong feelings of racist paranoia. Meanwhile the former category can well be summarized as "comfort foods". You revert to them when you are feeling uncertain, sad, devoid of energy, or needing a "reward". This, of course is quite often. Perhaps daily?

Once this kind of damage is done to a child, undoing the damage as an adult takes extreme measures. The only way for you to fix this is to unplug from civilization as you know it, and go live a pre-industrial life for a decade or more. I doubt this is feasible for you, so, enjoy dying of a heart attack at age 34.

not a word

virtue signaling: the post

nice projection, babby

far off though, very far off indeed

topkek

as others user have said, use dem spices
garlic, curry, smoked paprika, soy sauce are all your friends
look up sauces, they make everything yummier

There is nothing wrong with me smelling my own farts. That's natural.

This. Quinoa is full of gut destroying saponins, and if you honestly believe that these products are organic then I got some bad news for you lol

Lentils are good but you're better of eating them sprouted.

>quinoa doesn't contain carbon
lol

>eating healthy
>rice

ayy lmao

>How do I cook grains and particularly stuff like wild/whole rice, lentils, and quinoa so that it actually tastes good

Spices.
Use stock or broth instead of water.
Add a smoked/cured pork product to the pot while simmering (ham hock, ham bone, smoked neckbones, bacon, etc.)

Fuck you
I spit on your pathetic bean diet, pfuh