Hand Wash or Dishwasher

Hand Wash or Dishwasher

>dad yells at mum because she put the crystal in the dishwasher again
>merry christmas

Both. Don't be an extremist faggot.

The ONLY correct answer. Don't even bother replying after I make this post, because we are done here.

Get your ass back here, we aren't done till I say we're done.

HAND WASH
three stages
>RINSE
>SOAP
>BLEACH

now u ar clean

Fully rinse by hand and finish in the dishwasher.

Unless you have company, in which case you do them all by hand to make your guests feel bad.

hand wash 4 lyfe

Daily reminder that studies (yes studies, they do studies on virtually anything these dies) and hand wash is using far more water than dishwasher (implying it's not 20 years old obviously).

So not only dishwasher will produce better results (outside of pans and shit like that obviously, who puts a pan in the dishwasher anyway) but it's better for the planet.

Checkmate.

I hand wash everything as I go and machine wash the dinnerware and serving vessel after the meal.

>Daily reminder that studies

Ah yes, 'studies'.

Throw in the words 'A study shows...' and you 'win' the argument.

Of course, we don't question the source of the 'study', the 'methods' of the 'study' or indeed anything else about the 'study' and its validity.

Same way 'studies' show that global warming is a hoax right!

For all we know these 'studies' could have been commissioned by the dishwasher industry with obvious biases in the test groups.

Don't use running water retard

Dishwasher. It's faster, easier, more water efficient, and cleaner. Unless it's burnt on, then a brillo pad, soap, and Bar Keepers Friend/Comet.

The idea of trying to scrub and rinse dishes in a sink full of communal water with other particles floating in it disgusts me. Same reason baths are inferior to showers except for purely recreational purposes.

>baths are inferior to showers except for purely recreational purposes.

What kind of recreation do you engage in when you're in a bathtub? Miniature water polo?

If you're not dealing with one of those shitty bath/shower combos that apartments have, taking a bath is super relaxing.

Hand wash. Plain dish soap. If you have a dishwasher, use it sometimes.

I haven't lived in a home with a dishwasher since 2003, so I am used to hand washing.

I fucking hate having not having access to a dual sink since I can't soak any dishes first.

I do both. I had wash my knives and pans and dishwasher all the ceramics and cutlery.

I mean doesn't everybody?

Just get a woman for whom you will lprovide for after she becomes unemployed.
It would help a lot to get her pregnant and be alpha and cuddly while you look her in the eyes and promise her that she is the queen of the home and that you will be the man she needs.
You end up with a housewife and kids, meaning you will never worry about dishes, food, groceries, childrens diet, cleaning...
But you will be the only provider.

Dishwasher, foul creature

You can do both in one sink. My lazy whore of an ex used that excuse too.

I still do it without building up dirty dishes, dual sinks just makes it easier.