My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good

My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast. What do you guys think? It wasn't very good.

Get a divorce she's cheating on you.

Well its sure bland as f

If she starts crying, YOU CRY HARDER!

That'll really activate her armandos.

>What do you guys think?
I think your copypasta bait is old and stale.

You need to change up the text and find a different photo that way people won't realize it's the same old shit you posted before.

Think of it like when you copied someone's homework back in grade school. You don't copy verbatim or the teacher will catch you. You have to reword it a bit so it seems different.

>My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast.

Tell that white woman she's a fucking waste of space.

Divorce here and find yourself a nice little asian or latina wifey.

Only one waifu per laifu, nigger.

>My wife just started crying cause I told her she made me a bland breakfast.

Why do White women all suck so badly at cooking?

>3DPD
>"waifu"

Get out.

tell her that even her tears aren't salty enough

make sure she seasons her food from now on

>Why do White women all suck so badly at cooking?

They suck at almost everything senpai. Not just cooking.

The matter of bland aside. That some pathetic potatoes. There are no crust on any of them.

Hot pans, sear the tators till golden brown, flip to another side, and do it again.

Dry as heck eggs.

The bread's literally half toasted, as in only half got toasted... if you have a shitty toaster, just use the broil option in your oven please.

If she woke up early jsut to make you some food on a weekend, then just eat it and smile.

The same reason you fags fail at recognizing copypasta.

did your wife's son like his?

Punch her until she cooks properly

>she made me a bland breakfast

She white, isnt' she? I bet you she white.

Dude, if someone makes you food and its bland... just go grab some salt and pepper or hot sauce if thats your thing.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

Also, if thats all you said, and she is crying - then I am sorry to inform you that the next 5 to 7 days are going to be hell because Aunt Flow is definitely coming to visit.

>Dude, if someone makes you food and its bland... just go grab some salt and pepper or hot sauce if thats your thing.

FUCK YOU LAZY WHITE FUCK. YOU CANT COOK MY FOOD RIGHT WITH FLAVOR TO BEGIN WITH?

piece of shit

I'm starting to think this board is all stale, recycled material, and only summerfags are responding.

>Wife
Your mom made that for you and you know it. Also, your punk ass didn't say shit.

>starting to think
You're as summer as the rest of them

Looks fine to me. Eggs are overdone and the potatoes aren't crispy, but I'd just dip them in ketchup and not care

this, its tiring to see someone not even try

I honestly don't recognize this, but I believe the anons saying it's pasta. That said, that food is incredibly bland. If your woman can't accept criticism on her fucking seasoning job, that can't be a good sign. Find a different qt. As recommended by a few other anons, look for a Latina.

Lel

>I've been here before Veeky Forums got here

Believe it or not, but when a woman starts crying the quickest way to calm her down is to grab her pussy and vigorously rub.

Nothing's going to improve her cooking, though

I don't know why, but I get raging boners when crying chicks are around me. It's like their tears fuel my erection!

there's something wrong with you. Female tears actually contains hormones that suppresses testosterone. The higher your T-levels the more susceptible you are to this effect.

.10 shekels have been deposited to your account

If you are serious and that is your breakfast you should fucking kill yourself

My wife often asks me what I think of her cooking and I always give her an honest answer. I'm not going to sugar coat it if it sucks. I've cooked shitty food and there's no apprehension from her when it comes to calling me out on it...so I give it back.

Problem is, bitches take it like bitches. They're like "OMG YOU HATE ME BECAUSE DINNER" and it's like no....I like and or love you...but this food sucks. If you paint a bad picture I'm going to say it sucks, if you cook a bad meal I'm going to say it sucks, etc down the line. Girls cry like a bunch of punk bitches...unless they Irish' then they trow a punch but REGARDLESS females get away with everything.
>Make more money
>Clean the house
>Cook me dinner
>Eat my vagina
>Pay the bills
Girl asks you to eat her poorly cooked meal and you say it's terrible and suddenly you're the worst person to visit planet earth.

Pussy isn't that expensive. Bye Bye.