Choose Wisely

You must choose one of these beers as your only source of alcohol for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=214976
homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=556322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

high life in a bottle

Yuengling is the only one that doesn't taste like complete piss. But fuck you for making me choose from a bunch of macros.

I don't drink, but Yuengling so I can make Star Wars puns.

Yuengling. I travel across two states to buy it in bulk.

Corona Extra and Modelo Especial are up here, but no Negra Modelo? Bummer :(

Yyyeeeungling

Yuengling is disgustingly full of caramel color

And everything else tastes like piss, so think about the options before you insult our choices.

Bush Light. The beer-water of the Gods.

I'd take these over meme craft beers anyway honestly

Where do you live? I figured Yuengling was pretty much available everywhere

Fpbp

Michelob Ultra

>getting a beer belly from liquid bread

not even once

Source?

>americans talking about beer

This is like watching a kindergarden group, fuck. Drink some proper german beer you pussy-ass faggots

Michelob Ultra Dragonfruit Peach

>german beer
>required by law to be vegan
faggot cuck

The good Germans went to Wisconsin and made better beer.

This is not a thread about beer in general. We can get plenty of German beer, but OP specifically made this thread about widely produced beer flavored water

ony lone of those ive ever seen, let alone tasted is Heineken.

guess i´ll stick with the devil i know, this is a very cruel thread OP, now i can basicly only drink water for alcohol, fuck you

homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=214976

homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=556322

where the fuck is tecate

I refuse to believe this is an accurate top 20

I've never even seen anyone drink 8 of them

but if I HAD to choose only one of those, it'd be Yuengling

The trash where it belongs.

>I've never even seen anyone drink 8 of them

I've had 16 of them... but I don't hang out with hipsters.

Yeungling tastes like a slightly better Coors banquet. I choose modelo.

This, so refreshing. For me, it's high life light every night

Natty Ice all the way. Budweiser is 2nd.

PBR
It's got kind of a fucked up taste but I like it, maybe it's just nostalgia for back when I had friends.

I'm skeptical this is correct because beast light isn't on there

it's honestly Pabst

texas

PBR

It's the least offensive cheap as fuck beer.

Is it pronounced Ying-Ling or Young-Ling?

PBR out of that list.
But my #1 will always be Tecate.

the former

for me it's michelob ultra, just because it's the blandest (and therefore least offensive) of the bunch.

>Bud Lite Lime Straw-Ber-Rita

also the alcohol content is so low, you can drink it all day without getting drunk

Blue ribbon

Of those, Yuengling I guess.

legitimately the worst beer ive ever had

Steel reserve my nigga.

Feels good living in the are with the highest brewery density in the entire world enjoying dozens of unique local beers. I pity you murricans.

I would stop drinkinf

are you serious about that list?
i've tried like 8 of those, one was decent, rest complete shit.that might be the most depressing top 5 ever.
would have to go with heineken.

21. My choice

got 2 b corona

frats and football blow most of these to the top of the list

heineken

as a eurofag I've only had corona and heineken, and they're both overpriced trash
If I could only drink shit-tier beer for the rest of my life I probably just wouldn't drink it, I'm not an alcoholic

In all honesty is this what europoors believe? You can get great beer from literally all over the world within several minutes at any decent liquor store practically over the entirety of the u.s. Even if you have a special favorite that a larger liquor store somehow doesn't carry you can order it online and have it within a day or two, and if you're smart you'll order in bulk and regularly if you're that desperate. Must be shit to be so poor and helpless, no wonder your women have abandoned you for muslims.

Yuengling tastes almost exactly like all those other piss beers. I'm from PA and I hate it.

eurofag here too.
i was in us for a few weeks and i tried out a few of those and trust me, you're not really missing out.
iirc i tried coors light,miller lighter,bud,bud light and a few others and they were all god awful or literally no taste. then again, when they don't taste like anything, they can't be bad

heineken, only beer on the list I didn't dislike in my beer drinking days

I've been to the US and I haven't had a single beer that came even close to what I have here. Same experiences with everybody I know. I mean you don't even have all of the basic sorts. The best beers aren't exported my friend, if anything there being several languages on the label is a 95% tell it's shit. Also

> I mean you don't even have all of the basic sorts

List the basic sorts that we don't have

Uh you probably do but I don't think you even have a word for it, as far as I know they're pretty uniquely german. Pils and Lager sure but what about some other sorts?
>Kellerbier/Zwickl
>Bockbier
>Rotbier

This idiocy right here is why Germans have lost so much of their prestige in the past decade plus.

Heineken.

Elaborate please, all I'm seeing there is an ad hominem. I haven't come accross any of these outside of Germany/Belgium/CZ. Do you have an equivalent?

>watching a kindergarten group fuck

thats a proper german fantasy

did anyone else think yuengling was chinese for a while?

Guess I just quit alcohol, then.

i honestly believe that most countries have their fair share of shitty beers and good beers, but i also believe that countries in europe have more great beers than the rest or perhaps i should say that their quality beer/shitty beer ratio is above others. i don't remember drinking a single good beer in new york or miami but i did enjoy samuel adams for some reason. wasn't the best but still decent

I stop drinking. If choosing one of these stops me from drinking liquor like a rational person then I'd rather not drink at all.

wait, is rotbier the same as "bronze beer" or amber ?
or is rotbier that really old style of beer that tastes nothing like beer these days?
franziskaner is a german beer right? cause franziskaner weissbier is one of the worst i have ever tasted

>I'm from PA

WTF happened to rolling rock? It used to be pretty good then it turned super shitty

>Yuengling
>that low

It's true there's a lot of Euro beer we don't get here in the US. We have decent German, Belgian, and British selections in good size stores, but those are just from breweries that are large enough to ship to the US.

You can get really good German pilsner and weizenbock, for example, in a decent US store, but there are many, many beers made in smaller German breweries that are outstanding or great that will never be shipped to the US. I noticed this when I was in Germany anyway. Both in brew-restaurants and in stores, lots of beers you will never see here outside the most specialized beer store, like in NYC.

It's the same with American beers. Most modest-sized >microbreweries aren't shipping to Euroland widely. I don't think.

I'm guessing it suffers from poor distribution. I live in the southwestern USA and I have never seen yuengling, even though I actually want to buy some and try it.

It's not made in the original brewery anymore I think. Shit tastes like piss water anyway.

Out of this list I'd take Yuengling, but really I'd prefer PAs greatest shit beer.

anheuser-busch bought it

I live in Southern California, I got a HUGE variety of macros and micros. Shits great!

rather drink food colouring than literal piss

that being said i'm between Yeung and PBR. I don't know what it is about that shitty hipster beer but I like it

>gercuck beer
>not belgian brews, monk micros, or PROPER GRASSROOTS AMERICAN PATRIOT-FLUID
lol why ew

Where the fuck is Guinness?
What the fuck America

>no coors banquet
WTF, it's like specifically made to sling around open bar events (at least, that's how it got the name). How is it not in the top 20? With that option gone, I'd be just as OK with any of the others that aren't light, ultra, or flavored, I guess. I wonder how much beer I'd have to distill and age to make a decent spirit. Also, how the fuck am I supposed to make bread if any yeast I use can't produce alcohol?

You couldn't find a bock in the states? Do you need someone to hold your hand like back at home or something? Kellerbier might be slightly harder to find, but I wouldn't know since a handful of breweries near me started making them a few years ago. And red ales are fucking everywhere

which ever has the highest % of alcohol

I live in St Louis which is like the Hershey, PN of beer thanks to the Budweiser brewery so gotta say Bud

Budweiser.

I do love the supposedly "bad" skunky taste of Corona and Heineken. It became it's own acquired taste and it's great.

PBR till the day I fucking die

Modelo Especial does make amazing cheladas. I do prefer Negro though. Had no idea it was such a high seller.

I can't even roll for this? I'll take what I get. Anything beyond 20, OP is a gigantic faggot. These are reasonable odds.

i stop drinking

this desu

The first four beers are practically water...

>lager and pilsner are good
Guinness on fraft for me.

Complaining about food coloring is literally more retarded than being anti-vax

>PN
Did you even get your GED?

>still doesn't know craft beer is a thing

Enjoy your government-regulated lagers or whatever, I'm sure they're really "good"

corona wiht lime is ok. but seriously, id stop drinking forthe most part. PBR deserves to ahve its brewery burned to the ground. and march the owners of bud and miller into death camps.

we are fucked. i dont drink this shit any more, really never did. you want a good beer, come to berkeley, triple rock brewery, their red ale. so fresh and sweet, just hoppy enough, not like these overly hppy ones. just really drinkable.

That's such a deceptive image, and paints such a retarded picture of 'murrican beer culture. All of that shit is sold in giant cases, and the people who buy it need to drink an entire case just to get a buzz from choking down any of that watered down swill, so of course more bottles/cans are sold. Doesn't make it more popular, just brand names of a drug that people with no taste are loyal to, for whatever reason.

That said, to play along with this abysmal thought experiment, I guess I'd have to go with pbr. FUCK HEINEKEN, PABST BLUE RIBBON! That said, Heineken would be my second choice, followed by corona.

I'd choose my dt's before choking down anything else shown.

wash it down with lots of semen. cause, you know, general faggotry. seriously, you need to grow up and drink guinness. either paulaner or guinness, or sam smith oatmeal stout.

>PBR deserves to ahve its brewery burned to the ground.

does PBR even have a brewery? Last I read, brewing was being contracted out to the lowest bidder

Modelo is ok when it's very cold, and with lime and salt. Ok beer for warm weather.