HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HE GOT HIS DNA RESULTS BACK! IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! youtube.com/watch?v=Hlry3n02Y28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=YxAiDQLlFto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eurocucks confirmed to be fucking idiots

Why would he even do this?

he explains in the video that his brother is claiming that he's an illegitimate child because their mother got a divorce shortly after jack was born. he spent $100 trying to prove to his brother that he's italian

>>>reddit
>>>anywhere but here
>>>fucking kill yourself holy shit

this is now the Veeky Forums genetic testing results thread. post your ancestry, faggots.

I would normally agree but this really is some spicy news.

The results are in, Jack you ARE eye tallion!!

fuck off /pol/tard

/pol/ is just a reddit colony. Veeky Forums is my home board.

I was pretty sure he previously said they sent it to him for free.... you know like half the shit he plugs?

>home board

for how long, one day? kill yourself

Well, I guess I started using Veeky Forums around 2011, around the time I started posting on /tv/ a lot, too. Came here after mostly using /v/, which I came to in 2009 after almost exclusively posting on /b/ since 2006 / lurking since 2005, but /b/ turned to absolute shit(as opposed to partial shit) after Chanology. I'm not sure why you're so interested in my history on this website, but there it is.

>/v/
>/tv/

Go fuck yourself, my God.

>jack is an ultra-religious racist youtube chef
>jack is a Veeky Forums meme
>post a Veeky Forums meme finding out he has a disproportionately black
>somehow /pol/ related
maybe you're the one that needs to go back to the containment board

>2011
eternal newfag

So Jack is now living proof that not all Italian Americans have a knack for cooking. Way to stick it to those societal stereotypes Jack!

>Italian faces when they find out they are not 100 percent Italian and have moorish African blood from their women being addicted to the BBC

Jack threads belong in
Racebait threads belong in
You belong on
>>>/reddit/

Cancerous faggot. Go back to /tv/ with your youtube "celebrity" garbage

reddit spacing for a redditor

Italians don't think Italian Americans can cook anyway. As if somehow being somewhere else renders all of your prior experience and knowledge useless. Just post a slice of New York pizza as being the best. Assblasted Italians will start crawling out of the woodwork, autistic screeching style.

Did you even read the rest of the post? I started using Veeky Forums in 2011 after coming to this site for over half a decade.

eternal newfag

>15% northern african

oooohhh shhiiit
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Who hurt you?

you're not making any sense. I'm not an oldfag, because I wasn't here in 2003 or 2004, but I think after spending half of my 23 years on this website that I've earned the right to no longer be considered a newfag.

eternal newfag

Maybe Jack needs to donate some money to help his "african people"

You are the cancer that killed /b/, newfag

whatever you say, friend

>Maybe Jack needs to donate some money to help his "african people"

So many hungry niggers jack could feed...

You seem upset. Have an ancient meme.

ship em over some sauce

Jack hates black people

:`(

>advocating racemixing
You need to kill yourself asap you degenerate racemixed fag

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Why does Jack hate his own people?

What the fuck are you talking about Pavlov?

Jew York style is legit pretty good though. Yeah the cheap stuff isn't so great, but when done properly with quality ingredients it makes a more than decent slice. I don't get why Italians are so strict with their cuisine and don't allow any experimentation with dishes.

>Implying racemixing until we create the perfect race of ubermensch to conquer the stars isn't the duty of all humankind
My only regret is that I have only Scottish and Irish blood to give.

space needs criminal drunks too

What does it mean when someone has 0.7% Sub-Saharan african DNA? does that mean that somewhere, a very long time ago, your ancestors were african?

It means they had an African ancestor some time in the 1700s or early 1800s.

>north africa and middle east
>black
WE WUZ KANGZ

Which probably means Jack's family had some Sicilian cousins.

>implying whites mating with asians isn't creating the new ubermensch - physical strength combined with superior intelligence.

Enjoy having your offspring serve mine.

am I missing something? what is unusual about an italian person having european and north african DNA?

what is unusual about it?

There's absolutely nothing unusual about it. There's a reason they're called spaghetti niggers.

Because Veeky Forums is full of /pol/ retards who think berbers and arabs are black.

You're right, they're not black; they're worst.

>Sub-Saharan African
>not black

wurst*

one drop

>implying that wouldn't just kill them faster than starvation

In what videos has Jack expressed his hatred of the blacks?

>not even 1%
>HAHAHA JACK IS A NOG

>I don't get why Italians are so strict with their cuisine and don't allow any experimentation with dishes.
Tradition is a difficult habit to shake.

>Middle Eastern & North African
>"Italian"

This is what happens when you make an alliance with /tv/, Veeky Forums.
You end up with threads like this.

What channel can I watch Jack's show on? Do tell.

Kay's good cooking on youtube, she is from northumberland

>Jack's father was a cuck
>now Jack is a cuck

Jack threads are worse than McChicken threads

unless his father was the bull

please leave and return to reddit

By the looks of it, Jack comes from a long line of cucks and bulls, starting with his ancestors in Italy getting OTHELLO'D.

Have you ever heard of a sub Reddit called hapas user. You ought to be embarrassed lmao

This board seems to be more overrun with /pol/lutants than fucking /int/. Containment board my ass.

>you don't frequent reddit
>you should be embarassed

Topkek

>people making fun of a racist, homophobic christian youtube chef for being black/arab (the races he openly disparages on his show) are considered /pol/

What is this thread even about

He's shit at cooking because he's European? I don't get it

> /pol/

You keep using this word... but we don't think it means what you think it means.

cite one instance of him disparaging a black person....

I'll wait

>>>Middle Eastern & North African
>>"Italian"

Yeah...that sounds like exactly fucking right. Wait, do you think Italians are white? Lol.

>its le boogeyman! Veeky Forums never used to be racist! boogeyman boogeyman!
The more you scapegoat /pol/ the more people will just shitpost. Stop being a fucking idiot.

>>/pol/

You have to go back

when he has a black guy on the show and makes him make "collared" greens and he keeps calling him "brother"

do you attend social justice protests by any chance?

was having his mexican childhood friend cooking mexican food racist to you too?
goddamn must be hard having such thin skin

sounds like you're the angry triggered one. go back to your safe space

youtube.com/watch?v=YxAiDQLlFto

:-) well played, my reddit friend

>I'll call her r*ddit that'll show I'm not triggered

i think YOU should go back to retard

>named after Reuben sandwich
>is a fucking sub

this was designed to piss off everyone wasnt it?

you have to be a special kind of retard to get mad at Veeky Forums posts. Like, there's no way you're gainfully employed or have a real degree.

If le whites hadn't invade Africa, the noble Blacks would be colonizing Mars as we speak, stoopid white boi!

>le mix whites with le asians XDDD!
couldn't be more reddit if you tried, faglord.

They aren't black, but they're unfit to live in first-world countries that don't have rape and violence frothing in the streets. I know that hurts your teenage emotional state though, so you'd rather have your female family members be brutalized than hurt anyone's feelings. Fucking moron.

>its a jack triggers Veeky Forums episode

>no you
>no you

Jeez, good thing you told us all you're a broad we'd have no other way of telling

Wow. I can't believe hateful people like you exist. That enough internet for today

Jesus, he was never even remotely attractive before, but he is not aging well.

I've been stuck in this godawful shithole since 2006 and it's always been casually racist. If that bothers you, just laugh and ignore it. Don't be a fag and scream "gb2/pol/!!11" like a fucking idiot every time someone posts something mildly political. All you do is derail the thread, you stupid cunt.

stop being misogynist!

>first world countries don't have rape and violence frothing in the streets
>live in the US
>have rape and violence frothing in the streets

Kek

Does the truth hurt your delicate feelings that much?

If it were 1890 you'd be crying in a corner about the scientific fact that people share a common ancestor with apes. You are a pathetic emotional/intellectual weakling.

I wonder who commits the cast majority of rape and violence in first world countries--whites or nonwhites.

We all know the truth, some of use just aren't totally socially engineered and emotionally crippled that we can still admit it.

>Needlessly edgy caption on blatantly consensual imagery
it's obvious that they were about to do the do before being Interrupted

How would this test prove anything about his parents? Knowing his admixture is a very coarse way to figure that out... they should just do a paternity test.

Jesus Christ when did this board get so shit