i eat 4 of these biscuits per day and nothing else

they are extremely nourishing, i literally feel full after i have one

got 2/3 stone to lose

if you have lost a lot of weight then give weight-loss tips

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_calorie_diet#Health_benefits
youtube.com/watch?v=bY9_Qviei7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a strange foreign man with terrible eating habits. Why would you post this on a cooking board?

do you eat 4 packs of these or 4 single biscuits?

4 single biscuits

Go to Veeky Forums and learn how to eat and exercise without hurting your body further you fucking mong

rip in peace then

expected reaction from someone who has never had to lose 2/3 stone and has no understanding of the benefits of fasting

Are these full of fiber? I was thinking about trying fiber supplements

>stone
I'm sorry but what?

>benefits of fasting
Like what, the absolute train wreck that is your metabolism after you stop?

fill me in on the benefits of fasting then
the way I see it you are denying your body almost all the nutrients it needs to function

He's english. Fuckers still have a queen, they're weird.

I never had the lack of self control to need to, you goddamn idiot.

When you starve yourself, your metabolism slows down. Your body will burn fewer calories to maintain itself, and you will feel awful. This is bad for weight loss because as soon as you quit starving yourself, you'll gain weight fast because your metabolism has bottomed out.
You will tend to lose muscle more than fat. Your body will naturally try to conserve fat and cannibalize muscle if it thinks it is outright starving. This is bad because your real goal is FAT loss, not weight loss. This is how you have people who lose 100 pounds and reach their "ideal" weight, but still look amazingly flabby. Also, losing muscle slows your metabolism down even further, amplifying the giant horrible rebound effect once you quit starving yourself.

Eat 500 fewer calories a day than you need to maintain. Figure your TDEE, and stick to it, or you're just going to put the weight right back on and have made your fat disgusting self suffer more for nothing. I'm not saying this all to be a dick, though I am one, I'm saying it because I'm sick of fucking fad diets and a lack of anyone getting anywhere.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

~14lb

have you tried eating less?

Fat folk have no self control or self worth user, that's why they ended up fat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_calorie_diet#Health_benefits
yes i think so, basically they make me feel nourished, the same way porridge gives a huge boost of energy for hours
i will slowly increase my intake as i approach my target weight
> I never had the lack of self control to need to
congrats

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_calorie_diet#Health_benefits
> A single 1997 study vs dozens of modern studies showing it absolutely wrecks your metabolic rate and you will immediately pick the weight back up
user you're going to end up where you started if you do this
I'm just saying senpai

>So fat she couldnt even wear the dress
Also does she think that stupid frowny face makes her cute or something?

oh ye of little faith

so what is your current weight, your goal weight and timeframe for losing it?
I don't think this will work for long

exrx.net/FatLoss/WhyDietsFail.html

Oh ye of actual knowledge that isn't bro science and cherry picking what you want to hear

Fat + woman = All fucked up
I can't tell you the logic behind it man

current weight is about 16 stone 4 lbs
target weight is below 13 stone

timeframe is ideally before i go back to uni so about 3 months (though i realise this probably won't happen)

just want to be able to run again :(

here's a case study of someone who did a more extreme version and hasn't had any issues
youtube.com/watch?v=bY9_Qviei7g

i've heard that if you do a pure water fast then you shit your pants with liquid, that's my only reason for including some calories rather than doing a pure water-fast

/watch?v=MJ6DeofohzA

Ahh yes, healthy water fasting

> actual knowledge
> linking to a website for weightlifters to compare their stats to professionals

> People whom have an entire profession revolving around keeping their bodies in top shape without harming themselves in the long run
vs
> a woman that ended up a skeleton and shortened her lifespan by a decade

>/watch?v=MJ6DeofohzA
her husband died, she probably took it too far for emotional reasons, however she did reach a decent weight eventually

> muscle-worshipping faggot

Also
> Ignoring that everything is cited
You're not going to make it
You're smug now user, but in a year you'll be in the same spot because you're meme dieting

> Wanting to be in good shape and live a longer, healthier life, and help user lose weight effectively without hurting himself or gaining it back
> Muscle worshipping faggot
Okay user, whatever helps you sleep

>everything is cited
so were low-fat diets that caused the obesity epidemic
also
>state of modern education

thanks for your good intentions
no thanks for your information bias

> modern education outside of STEM fields
> anything but utter garbage

But user, you can't bitch about it, you're a product of it too

This user will make it

he has a different psyche to me, my issue is with food addiction.
also it's only "starvation" when your body has run out of fat-stores and starts eating muscles and then organs

Induce state of ketosis by eliminating carbohydrates or with a 2-3 day fast. Calculate your ideal weight's TDEE (if this is greater than a 500 kcal deficit than what you currently eat, plan for only a 500 kcal deficit) and maintenance protein requirements (.3-.6g/lb of body weight). Subtract this from the TDEE. Subtract the calories of a serving of dark green non-starchy vegetables (think spinach, kale, broccoli, etc.). Take the remaining amount of calories per day and use them on fats, mostly unsaturated. Do not eat any refined sugars, and keep complex carbohydrates under 20g per day. Drink plenty of water. Now go for a walk or something for 30-60 minutes every day. You should be able to lose about 10-15 pounds in a month without losing muscle.

Post body

This.
Went from eating 10,000 kcal a day of fast food + a gallon of coke to barely 2300 of raw spinach, chicken breast, pork chop, almonds, cashews, and eggs and feeling 10x more full every meal. I still miss spaghetti and whole milk shakes though.

She's a fucking nutter.

10,000 kcal per day would kill you

nah it doesn't

Different user here, is it possible to lose 5-10kg in one month? current weight is 60kg

ex-morbid obese here
Lost 40kg since october just eating chicken/turkey microwave dinners (lean cuisine, mccains), eggs and chicken wraps
People say the sodium will kill you but mine never goes over 1500mg (I eat more low sodium stuff on days where i have a microwave meal for dinner)
I do 1 hr of cycling 2 days a week which isn't even a lot
I count every calorie i eat (currently on 1300 a day)
Still in 'overweight' zone but only 4kg from the top end of 'healthy' bmi

There's probably better ways to do this by actually cooking your own meals but i'm lazy and my doctor said what i'm doing is fine as long as i watch my sodium intake

I mean, eventually, but I did gain over 100 pounds in a year.

used to be skinnyfat, lost 10 kilos in a year by quitting soda and minimalising sweets

Just do a water fast.

Lost 40 kg in 3 months from fasting 5 days and eating 2 days.

neverfat here,
have you tried just stuffing yourself with anything that fits the definition of "nothing bad added, nothing good taken away"? I gain less than ten pound of mostly water if I put no limit on my eating.

This senpai

And also start cycling, it's like running but easier