I like this board, i think i will visit it more often

I like this board, i think i will visit it more often.
Meanwhile, rate my lunch.

out of focus/10 needs veg

What kind of plants?
Also, i was hungover and shivering

With something like this I would do some sauteed spinach and garlic sliced really thin

And you gotta be more careful when you flip your eggs man. Nothing is more sad than a broken almost flipped eggs.

I like my eggs over-easy, but that looks just fine. You can slice your bread and toast it on the pan after you finish cooking, or if you want some vegetables as the other user mentioned, get a handful or three of leafy green vegetable, and just quickly sauteed them in the pan.

If you can't be assed to prepare vegetable in the morning like washing and cutting, just rinse some spinach or bok choy and sautee it in the pan for like 30 seconds.

i like tomatoes far more, just cut in quarters and salted
also, i love onions with vinegar on them, far better as salad with heavy meals

As long as the yoke is not fried, you can dip the bread into it. also there is about 6 eggs on the pic

remove the bread and add some ungodly liquid pooling on the plate and I'd rate joerogan/10.

horrendous, except for the bread.

it tasted good, i wasnt hungry in the next 6 hours after eating that and the eggs were organic, yellow as the sun itself
there was bacon strips and also some leftover veal, also cut into strips before reheating in the bacon
After taking all the meat out, i fried 6 eggs on the remaining grease, its why the whites of the eggs look murky
The bread was almost stale and i was hungover to a point i was shivering, which is almost as same as having alcohol poisoning, you do not care about presentation at that point, but i had to take a picture of it because of its glory

If you closely look at the upper left yellow part of the egg pile, there is about half a centimeter of bacon oil.
After eating the meat and egg whites, i dipped the bread into yolk that poured into the puddle of hot liquid grease. Had to add more pepper onto it

Well I can't tell if I'm shaking from the DTs or the cold

Hangover tremors are a scary thing to experience but they go away in a few days

... lol

I wasn't complimenting you with my previous comment, but sure.

>I wasn't complimenting you
Why not?

>Why not?

Because you're not the center of the universe.

The bread looks uninspired honestly. Or maybe just out of focus. Looks pretty spartan overall. Do you have some Russian blood in you?

However I agree, I'm gonna visit more. Veeky Forums helped me make some neat survival energy bars a few years back. I like helpful boards like this and /diy/

The Joe Rogan thing has gone too far

Wrong

I wil look up what meme is that

Finely chop some chives over the eggs for greens, they go great together

Aren't fresh yolks meant to be orange?

Also shivering sounds like withdrawal more than poisoning. Enjoy your new physical addiction

I say yellow for orange and red for orange with more red in it than yellow.
>Violets are blue
Im not addicted, i just have times where i get drunk a lot
Im from the balkans an i do have russians in the family

2/10

Yard eggs, grease, and meat
Jalapenos and garlic optional but recommended

and what exactly is wrong with that?

i didn't give an opinion on it.

Blog it/10

I like your mom, I think I'll visit more often

Come on over whenever you like, we like having guests around

No