Durian

At my local Asian Mart. What am I in for if I buy this?

Imagine a weird fusion of mango and onion

They stink, they taste okay, you'll try them once, go meh and never bother again.

Rambutan is the god-tier weird chinese market fruit.

And custard. Wait.. onion?

Buying a lot of air freshener. Takes weeks to get rid of that smell

Put it in the back of your pickup truck

will 2nd this.
they are amazing

Aren't those lychee

Lychee have bumpy skins and taste different

Do they taste similar to lychee?

Rambutan are literally just hairier, more expensive lychee. The flavor difference is neglible.

I was in Singapore and heard that these smelled really bad but never tried them

I was told on /pol/ by a man who works in the produce section of a grocery store that anybody who purchases exotic/obscure produce is "virtue signalling"

>durian not in the freezer section

God it must smell like shit in there. Bought a durian with my friend once and we put it in the bed of his truck lmao

It does smell funny when you walk in

if lucky you'll get one with yellow (copper-like color fruit inside) but remember, durians high in fat content

It's a gamble fruit. They all stink, but some are very sweet and creamy, while others are just bland. They can be absolute top-tier fruit when they're nice, but it's an expensive risk.

Sounds like you knew my ex wife, heh heh heh. Don't eat fruit kids. You can get all the nutrients from vegetables without the sugar.

I don't think it's worth it. Durian tastes amazing but the hoops they have to jump through to ship the thing kills its taste.

Itt: they stink
But how about the fact they also make you high?

One of the fruits with the highest amount of magnesium.

Nicknamed the King of Fruit.

they make a good cake, not even lying

They taste like banana and onion I don't fucking know what everyone else in this thread is talking about.

It depends how far up your ass you can get it. But I imagine it's pretty painful once you're past the stem.

You sparked my interest..

they taste like vomit and custard, pretty gross. But ive make a couple people puke giving them some when having party at my place.

>Durian
>weird chinese market fruit

You need to get your prejudices in order.

My friend gave me a durian flavor candy once a few years ago and I'm still mad about it. It tastes like garbage water. Like the smell of a really old dumpster. I'm so mad these are even sold as food. Weapons, chemical warfare. Maybe rename them Prankapples. But if you ever meet anyone who says they like the taste, slap them as hard as you can regardless of relation, age or gender. They're a fucking liar.

I saw these at the Asian Mart and almost bought them. I ended up getting Ramune gummies, a case of Yeo's soy milk (shit is bomb), half a chopped up roast pig head ($3!), oolong tea, matcha powder and kimchi. I love the stuff they sell there, I should shop there more.

Look for jackfruit instead. If they have it, oven bake with like a bbq chicken. Very good.

It's bad enough you talk like that. You don't have to like, type like it too.

Kek

>no banh mi?