What does Veeky Forums think of salty licorice?

What does Veeky Forums think of salty licorice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJBBakWOeEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never had it. what do you think about it?

I saw you accidentally post this in that other thread

I think it's disgusting

Amazing, wish they were more popular.

German imports to us seriously need to fuck off with that ammonia shit.

It's a meme. No one actually likes it.

best shit
t. finn

I don't think you can get this in America unless you went to some crazy obscure import candy shop

literally eating some as we speak. Mine is kinda minty though.

They sell it at the shitty grocery store down the road from me in their import aisle. It's pretty bad. Regular black licorice is superior.

Every Ikea sells it in the candy section

Like licking pennies.

The food equivalent of the black plague

ew, only finnish mongols eat that shit

i bought these. i didn't like them.

all i want is something intensely-licorice flavored. all i got was intense salt. salt is the prominent flavor.

It's vile. I tried to respect it and keep a straight face but i couldn't. My Dutch host got offended

I'm a finnish mongol so I love that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nJBBakWOeEQ

Love it, but in moderation. Licorice with bay laurel however I could eat for days

It's salt that doesn't make you thirsty/dead. Because it's ammonium chloride, not sodium.

Had a bunch when I was kid, and I mean a bunch.
The ammonium chloride made me puke for 2 days straight.
Now I can't even smell it without wanting to chunder.

>You have to 18 or older to post on this board.

If the entire world thinks your cuisine is ass backwards but yourself, then there's something fucking wrong with your cuisine

i used to rather like triple salt liquorice, but overall i prefer regular liquorice and single salt liquorice

1st world countries don't have to suckle on cat piss rocks anymore senpai

Very delicious.

Only third worlders who can't even drink milk dislike it.

And if you'd live in a 1st world country you would know that chemistry has advanced pretty far from days when urine was the prime source of ammonia.

The more salt the better.

Fucking delicious

hes not serious, but i dont gwt your point anyway, how does not liking salt liquorice make him underage? if anything the dutch host sounds like the underaged by getting offended by someone not liking ammonia liquorice

I imagine the joke is that the guy is pretending to be a 107 year old man who remembers times when this kind of noxious "candy" was a great and wonderful treat for kids.

Like many other 4channers I had my "wrong decade" phase, where I smoked cigars and ate nasty ass candy that normal people have long since forgotten. Drank bottom shelf brown liquor just like I bet grandpa used to drink even though I never met him because he died of liver disease before I was born. But I bet he was a hard working manly man's man not like today's new men.

Eventually I grew up and realized top shelf booze tastes a lot better, as does modern candy. But I don't hold it against anyone for trying stuff.

>He is only pretending not to be a giant pussy nu-male who can't handle anything that taste slightly weird and isn't drenched in high-fructose corn syrup.

yeah right faggot.

It's like when you kid cries because you serve him anything besides tendies or spaghetties so you get annoyed because you are an adult and have to cater to some childs taste who has no manners.

Except black liquorice is a delicacy that requires acquired taste, similar to dark chocolate.

No need to spin around with mental gymnastics on why you don't like it, just accept that you don't have taste for it and go back to your M&M's.

>having to "acquire a taste" for things
also known as "I don't like it but I gave myself stockholm syndrome on purpose"

I'm sorry you don't like dark chocolate

>also known as "I don't like it but I gave myself stockholm syndrome on purpose"

these mental gymnastics keep getting better

the only mental gymnastics here are coming from you

I always liked dark chocolate. before, during, and after my "le wrong decade" phase

again, I'm sorry you don't like it, but try not to be upset that others sincerely enjoy things while you have to pretend in order to seem... whatever it is that you seem to think enjoying things is a sign of. being an adult? pretty sure there are many adults who don't like things. it's ok, you will be ok user-kun.

ive hosted people before and i dont get upset when they dont like regular liquorice and some local foods.

in his defense most dark chocolate below 80% tastes pretty average.

ordinary chocolate tastes ordinary? the average person has average driving skills? someone alert the nobel committee, sounds like you've made a breakthrough of some sort.

At what point did I say I don't like dark chocolate? I only said it's an acquired taste just like black liquorice.

goddamn moron

>At what point did I say I don't like dark chocolate?
>I only said it's an acquired taste
Those are two different ways of saying the same thing

No?
It means tossing away your childish preconceptions "if it isn't chicken tendies, I hate it" and learning to like exquisite tastes.

Most children don't like salty liquorice or real dark chocolate, only as adult you start like these things.

Dogs won't even eat black licorice. Fuck off.

>everyone was force-fed junk food as a child just like me!
Sorry about your rough childhood? There's no way to say this without seeming like a dick, but not everyone had it as bad as you did.

Back to the mental gymnastics and projecting I see.
I've never seen anyone this angry about fucking black liquorice.

Goddamn

Oh, yes, of course, I'm the angry one. Also everyone in this thread who has a different opinion than you is the same person. The problem is surely not you ^_^

>^_^

fuck off already faggot retard. thanks.

>^_^

allrighty then

explains a lot

I love one particular brand more than life itself. Dutch Zout liquorice. Not the soft kind, the hard kind where the lettering covers the length of the diamond. Melts in the mouth.

Dogs won't even eat chocolate. Your point is shit.

delicious

It's the best
t. another

Salmiakki is great. I thought about pouring a bottle of vodka over a pack of those and put them away for a month to dissolve, but being a poorfag I'd rather not waste good alcohol on lousy ideas. I know finns have things like that available at stores, would I be wasting precious alcohol by doing this?

Are you kidding? Dogs love eating chocolate. That's why they die from it.

Story of my life..