I've only had taco bell like twice when I was 9 years old and probably just got chicken and cheese on taco shells

i've only had taco bell like twice when I was 9 years old and probably just got chicken and cheese on taco shells

15 years later i have decided i must go try it again

what do i get, Veeky Forums?

Diarrea you pussy ass white boi

already have that
currently going thru a UC flare-up
shit sucks man

Naked chips
Doritos tacos
Cheesy potato burrito or beefy nacho griller
For drink Mountain dew spiked lemonade freeze

cheesy gordita crunch
loaded potato griller

Here's a protip, If you're not putting a packet of hot sauce onto each bite, then you're doing it wrong.

Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure.

It's too bad they don't have "Naked Taco," around anymore. Same technology, but it was a shell instead of "chips." Meaning, it was the only fast food place where you could get a schnitzel with some salad for around three bucks.

Damn, that was pretty good schnitzel...

Cheesy gordita crunch is a popular item. I personally stick with their dollar menu, it has a lot of good stuff. Try one of their freezes too.

Crunchwrap
Steak quesarito
5-layer burrito

>mfw friend reluctantly went to taco bell with me the other day
>he got the cravings deal
>mfw he actually likes it now

Don't get the food poisoning. Taco bell & burger king both gave me food poisoning before.

Chicken doubledilla
And
Potato grillers

Chalupa Supreme

mexican pizza. if the place knows what it's doing. pretty good.

Add hot sauce to everything, even if it's just the mild. Adds more flavor.

Get BellGrande nachos, Mexican pizza, chalupa supremes, and some taco supremes. If you enjoy those then work your way towards the rest of the menu.

Nachos bel grande, substitute the chips for potatoes.

A beef quesarito is the patrician's choice

Beef Quesarito
Beefy 5-layer
Crunchwrap
Most of their limited edition lineup since ever
Gordita Crunch
Dollar Menu
Grilled Stuft Burrito if you want to pay $5 for a fuckload of beans, beef, rice, and gwak (it's worth $3.50 imo, but some days I'll pay for it sometimes)

Mild is ok, med a shit, fire bueno, diablo is ass since they brought it back (milder than fire as well). A packet a bite is patrician. Enjoy.

It's your lucky day, OP. You have come to the right place for advice.

We'll keep this simple. I'd suggest starting out with 2 soft tacos. Plain and simple. Just to wake things up. Then I"d move on to a burrito of some sort. May I recommend the cheesy beefy potato burrito? Then, moving on, I'd recommend a "specialty" of some sort. You can't go wrong with the Mexican Pizza, but if mobility is an issue I'd recommend the Crunchwrap. Finally, you must, SIMPLY MUST, finish off with an order of cinnamon twists.

why does some variant of this thread pop up like twice a week...

CHICKEN QUESADILLA OR BUST

BEST THING ON THE MENU

And the replies are more verbose and thought out than most...
Noggin joggin etc.

Unfortunately you are in a pretty poor gimmick cycle. Chicken chips are just overpriced nuggets. Wait for next $5 box cycle

Next one is supposed to be a double chalupa. Which I guess it just a chalupa with more beef. Not terribly exciting but an improvement over just a few chicken nuggets.

it's taco bell. you get a fucking taco, IDIOT.
seriously though get the chicken quesarito