Whats your opinion on Gordon Ramsay?

Whats your opinion on Gordon Ramsay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yJVdHxHB4ro
youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s
youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5sof8o/im_back_talking_about_something_i_havent_done/ddglway/
youtu.be/iM_KMYulI_s
youtube.com/watch?v=RDnXAgCxhrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hack

best dude

___

____ ___ ___

Fuck

Love him.

>ywn be bullied by your daughter on national telly.

youtu.be/yJVdHxHB4ro

Feels bad lads.

He's fun to watch, witty as fuck, and a damn good chef. He's not right about everything and I seriously disagree with him on some stuff, like pineapple as a pizza topping, but I admire the pride he takes in his work. From what I've been able to tell, he's a man that values respect and effort more than anything else. He'll gladly rip into people he doesn't respect, and what he respects is putting effort into your work and taking pride in it. Hence his infamous tirades on things like Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen. However, stick him in a room with someone he respects, and the man's behavior changes completely. Swearing is kept to a minimum or even disappears entirely, and he becomes so humble it's like he's another person.

He's not perfect, but he has admirable qualities and knows a thing or two about cooking.

He seems like a cool dude and a legit family man. It's hard to tell if he's a legit asshole because of his time under Marco White...but in his videos where he is just cooking by himself he seems chill.

Moreover, he seems knowledgeable and experienced. I can't hate him for figuring out a way to make piles of money.

He needs a larger vocabulary besides the word dreadful

nice audrey
raw donkey

My favorite Ramsay moment:
youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s

I think he's really passionate about his craft, which is why you see him go berserk when he feels another is disrespecting it.

My opinion is that Gordon Ramsey made himself cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY

rustic
holy hell that's a sad one

Guy Fieri is a better chef than him.

He spams his own shit and stupid memes of himself far too often on Veeky Forums.

It'll be better when she totally fails to surpass him and has to eat crow

PNAH

loud mouth alcoholic who complains more then a cunt ever could

Reddit: The Chef.

According to Veeky Forums's Council of Autists, that's Oliver Babish.

this

___ ___ ____

These. Everybody has bad moments, and in his worst it's a cross between his faults and dramatic television. At his best he's a hard worker, an entrepreneur, and a man who relentlessly tries to be the best he can be. Respect for what he's made of himself.

I read what you typed, and respect your opinion, but there's some serious autism here. Just pointing out the obvious.

You seem more autistic

Tilly needs to fuck off.

I've been binging kitchen nightmares on youtube recently

why is UK version so so so much better than the US version?

... lol, says the autist. Nice try.

How's your mom's basement?

I honestly think its an act put on for the cameras and entertainment value. Nobody would tune in to watch Heston Blumenthal or Jamie Oliver fix a restaurant, or really any other celebrity chef who isn't a screaming lunatic.

Because he's there to fix the restaurant and fuck off. There's no subplot about resolving your issues with your grandfather or fixing your marriage that gets shoved into the American version.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5sof8o/im_back_talking_about_something_i_havent_done/ddglway/

That's actually less appealing than some of my default lazy meals. And then he goes and ruins it with oil. I won't be eating at any of his boring restaurants.

I love how Reddit has replaced 9gag as an insult.

is this a jojo reference

Go back to ebaumsworld.com

It's because Reddit has been so consistently shit that its surpassed even 9gag in terms of shit.

The uptick of the US version is some of the restaurateurs do kill themselves so that's nice.

The British version of every show is better. For dramas / comedies, they are better for two reasons: 1. they have better actors /actresses. They hire performers based on talent whereas American production companies hire based on attractiveness. 2. They have better writing as it is their outlet for living on a cold and rainy island with shitty food.

Good dude.

I liked his show where he gave prison inmates cooking lessons. Actually seemed like he gave a fuck and gabr cons a career to help them when they got out

He's probs a shitlib but he's more real than circle jerk bourdain

What was before 9gag, Gaia? feel like there was something in between

Newgrounds

amazing

she wont surpass him
actually surprisingly 9gag is almost all racist people now, all they do is repost memes so theyre not actually that bad. reddit is pure circlejerk
ebaums, gaia (weeb), newgrounds

>she won't surpass him

That's what I said, ya dingus

she wont surpass him

>she wont surpass him

she wont surpass him

I don't watch him much since he's either being a loud asshole or a more reserved chef. He's not that bad but his persona is pretty shit and it's hard to separate the image of him being a loud dickhead even when he's just being a normal tv chef.

intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor

reminds me of myself

>Oliver
It's true

Don't really care for his recipes. Also I don't care for oil in the pasta water and an absurdly limited vocabulary. I swear they just didn't record audio for most of his videos and just splice over the same sound clips

He does some funny shit like scream at people who should know better. Like in hells kitchen every contestant is a trained chief who has been working and they fuck up so much he goes crazy.
But he loves to kiss his own ass a lot.
youtu.be/iM_KMYulI_s go to 9:20

>she wont surpass him

He's good with kids, but the time he called his buddy to brag about possibly getting a 4th star while completely blowing off the kitchen and the rest of the dining room, then cussing out his crew for not working as hard as him kind of made me hate him.

At least he's still better than Ja/ck/. Come to think of it, Guy Fieri is probably the type of chef Jack thinks he is.

Sell out, and somewhat of a hack. He's lost his chops, along with his integrity.

funnyjunk or memebase

in what show?

not really, ichb started way way after all this other stuff. theyre 2007 and just a branch out from sa in the same way Veeky Forums is. funnyjunk started before Veeky Forums.

This was earlier in his career when he was a 3 star chef and he was getting secretly reviewed for a 4th star and he found out who the guy was. And he basically only served that guy, hounded the shit out of his staff for the tiniest things then fucked off to call his buddy and brag. He didn't even get the star because those reviewers deliberately check on the service at the rest of the dining room.

just to clarify this is a 4th star at a different restaurant since the max is 3 right? i have always questioned his work ethic, obviously its overblown on tv but at the same time i understand the stress of a tyre company star

My correction, it was his 3rd star, not his 4th star

He was particularly abusive and it's clear that it destroyed the morale of the kitchen.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDnXAgCxhrs

Sherlock vs True Detective debunks this.
Not every chav show is better than American.
Britbongs BTFO

Enjoy your do you?
Faggot.

These. I really enjoy his home cookery course videos and cookbook. He just comes off as a guy who really believes that anyone can cook a good meal if they try.

>indulges his bratty daughter so he has something to hide behind
whew lads

hair in the food
burning foir gras
delayed serving of vegetables
on a 3 star night.
still physically throwing someone goes too far.

Yea, chefs fucked up, but when you're head chef, your job is to keep morale up. Yelling shouting, no one argues that's necessary, but this shit could probably be heard in the dining room. Also if your chef's morale plummets and your yelling at them doesn't improve their performance, then maybe yelling isn't what motivates your workers.

It's clear to me he flew off the handle and it was his behavior that cost them the star.

Nice and hot ;)

>being jealous of Ja/ck/s direct lineage Gaius Julius Caesar

I see I'm not the only one that's watched his ancestry video

Scalfani is an Umbrian name not a Roman one, retard.

ive already read a cooking textbook and have a fairly decent grasp on basic cooking techniques.

think i can gather some good info from those videos?

>Umbrian

Interesting. Thanks for new reading material m8

How did you know that by the way? Are you Italian?

He's a damn good chef and has his stripes. Really experienced with tons of training and knows his shit well. I think people misinterpret his rhetoric and style of communication as genuine disrespect. He gives credit where credit is due and is very abrasive with his criticism. If you've ever lived in New York City, his style of communication wouldn't shock you or even be in the slightest disrespectful. I think the cultural barrier puts people off moreso than what he's actually saying or trying to convey.

I'm not Italian but I was unfortunate enough to have to had studied Latin.

What does that even mean you vapid cunt

Dutch then

I think it means that he believes you're autistic.

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGEburgill

Good chef and knows his shit. Don't watch any of his shows made/produced in the US because he fakes the yelling a swearing a bit to get views from dumb yanks.

UK Kitchen Nightmares was his best series probably.

You can tell he's on the autism spectrum though from the way he talks and moves. Disjointed sentences and irrational sideways movements and hand gestures, but that's probably why he's a good chef.

Because the US version is half-way faked for TV. The UK version is treated as a reality show, not a "drunk American chefs with no formal training yelling at Gordon" simulator.

He's very skilled but in all honestly he comes off as a bit of a cunt which is why I prefer Jacques Pepin.

I think he's a wankah

I read somewhere that he was bullied relentlessly under MWP, that's probably why he is a bit of a bully himself.

I assume you mean MPW.

I watched 1 minute of him once and that was enough. He's a pretentious ass with an inferiority complex that seeks accolades through self promotion on a heavily edited "reality" show. Hmm, sounds like presidential material right there.