What is your favourite curry?

What is your favourite curry?

korma and rogan josht but I'm open to new stuff.

jalfrezi with chicken or shrimp

2 time league MVP and 2 time champion with a glass of mango lassi

What a shame you never achieved literacy.
Close, James.

>drinking shart ketchup
wtf germany

I don't know. I had it a few years ago and never found it again.

It was like a sweet curry and it was colored similar to white gravy. I thought it might be coconut but no coconut curry I've bought has tasted sweet or was white.

>poo in loo's favorite summertime drink looks like runny diarrhea

Why is your diaarohea flourescent yellow?

go to the doctor

Yellow poo means something is wrong with your liver

TIL . Thanks user

I don't know the name but it's made of unripe mangoes and fish . It's south Indian. My mom recently made it . Still thinking about it
Pic related.

>enjoy curry
>eat curry all day every day
>also since it's summer am cutting
>two weeks of eating curry made me smell like pajeet
GG cumin

How do I know what the curry is called?

When you cook it, it screams it's name

VINDALOO! VINDALOO!

red lentil curry

I came here to post this

Dopiaza and jalfrezi

Mutton tinderloo. Yes, tinderloo

Dopiaza and a good madras
There really is no point having curries as hot as a tindaloo or phall. They are memes tbqh.

Gumbo

Why don't Brits proudly claim Phall, Balti, Madras and Tindaloo as British curries (which they are) and make up a false story about CTM being British when it's clearly just the Delhi dish buttter chicken.

We do claim baltis. I don't even know what a tindaloo is.

I had to look it up too which is why I'm attributing it to the Brits. I'm glad Brit-Indian didn't make its way over to the states.

Quick Veeky Forums, without looking it up how many of the spices in the OP can you name.

>Quick Veeky Forums, without looking it up how many of the spices in the OP can you name.
Cloves, dunno, cumin seeds, chili powder of some sort, dunno, fennel, peppercorns?, dunno, turmeric, nutmeg, dried chilis, coriander?, dunno, cinnamon, and star anise.

Dude, you got fennel and cloves and not cardamom?

>TOP L-R:
Chex Mix, scabs, maggots, Red Dye No. 40, pebbles

>CENTER L-R:
Bigger maggots, rabbit turds, dried tadpoles, Kraft Dinner cheese powder, dried wood eggs.

>BOTTOM L-R:
Chef John's eggplant bacon, expired popcorn kernels, chili-coffee, churros, chocolate starfish

what kind of curry is used in Jamaican curry dishes like Curry Goat and Curry Chicken?

what if your poo in loo is sometimes yellow, sometimes brown, sometimes green, and sometimes very dark brown?

this
poo lovers kys

Tika Masala

Call me a pleb if you will, it is still fucking delicious.

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

I think it would be best if today you learn how to go back toReddit

Thai gang kua sapparod. It's a type of red curry with pineapple, coconut milk, kaffir lime, tamarind, basil, and whatever kind of meat you want, I usually use pork or chicken.

OFFICIAL CURRY POWER RANKINGS

1. Tikka Massala
2. Korma
3. Passanda
4. Butter Chicken
POWER GAP
10. Balti
11. Bhuna
12. Rogan Josh
13. Dopiaza
POWER GAP
9000001. Everything else

Home-made vindaloo. A proper one - it's name is literally Portuguese for wine vinegar & garlic, & the restaurant stuff (while I enjoy the heat) basically never includes the former ingredient. Use scotch bonnets as your chilli & throw in juice of half a lime & it ends up having a really refreshing heat, rather than just being a chore of pain

Thai green curry is also really good but I keep making the mistake of trying to make it from the paste tubs in Asian supermarkets & it ends up like spicy Playdough

Sounds like it could be amazing; will try & mock one up next week

You may have had a pasanda - it's like a korma but has either cashews or almonds instead of saffron, so ends up white rather than yellow

different organs failing on different days. Or you're consuming food dye.

>basically never includes the former ingredient
Vindaloo always has vinegar of some sort.

Thai, Malaysian, and Indonesian curries are by far my favorites, especially in summer. I love Indian curries too, but those always feel heavier to me, except the ones from Goa and Kerala and other southern Indian regions.

Ah fuck cardamom knew it looked familiar but couldn't think of the name.

Hmm. I can never taste it in restaurant/ready-meal ones & the texture is always basically sludge. How come mine started turning out so different as soon as I began adding it? Is it just the quantities?

haw

Green Thai

I make my own red Thai curry paste

Ahh. Ein wahrer Genießer.

Laal maas

What' s the second stuff in the top row?

What is that orange husk looking spice second from top left? Most of the rest I recognize but not that one