Depends on the place.
>BWW: 2:1 ration of hot/blazin
>Wing Stop: 2/1 ratio of hot/atomic
At home: Smothered in frank's red hot with added chili powder
>At local joints: 3/1 ratio of hot and "hottest you got"
>At a fancy restaurant: Order something else

boneless like my tendies!

>tfw I love it when it's spicy but also really enjoy the flavor

I hate ordering wings that's just all spice. I can't enjoy how crispy the chicken is or the flavor of the meat.

Smoked.

I dont. Most places that serve them either make them mild as fuck or disgusting.

I prefer dry rub stuff mostly.

>order buffalo chicken pizza with with the buffalo sauce replacing the tomato
>take the first bite
>immediately begin sweating
>accidentally ordered the habenero version
still pretty good though.

Medium or mild sauce.
Dry rubs is dicks and after a fertain point it becomes all heat and no flavor.

I'm trying to make sense of this, but my brain won't let me.

I really love the grilled wings from the brazilian steakhouse.

This.

Marinate the chicken in the buffalo wing sauce and fry it like you would normally, skip adding on sauce after it's been cooked.

The flavor in the sauce really shines through plus you don't get sauce everywhere. After trying it that way I don't know if I could ever go back.

Cooked.

At home I either deep fry them in winter because it's cold out and I'm a bitch, and dip in concoction of Frank's with chili powder and red cayenne powder added.

Or in summer I grill to get the outsides perfect, dip in sauce, broil for 8-10, remove, coat again, broil for another 8-10. As another user said, cooking the wings in the sauce is much better than eating it wet, usually.

Is deep frying pre-sauced an applicable method, or will it ruin them/my deep fryer?

With blue cheese

>buffalo wings
They're chicken wings you fuck

Blue cheese or go fuck your mother

basically I want them at a 7/10 on the spice scale with extra blue cheese on the side.

medium rare

nice and juicy

This fellow Buffalonian knows what's up.

I really don't get how Rogan can pretend to be in the "reason" crowd yet promote pseudo science coal water and JFK conspiracy theories and still have a huge following. Did he singlehandedly start the Reddit nu science movement?

Show me one chicken that even has wings. Sorry buddo, only buffalos have them around these parts.

I think he appeals to people because he's open to new ideas, instead of shunning them like a prick.

I generally like them extra wet half spicy garlic/desert heat rub and occasionally switching one with parmesan garlic at BWW.

Wingstop I usually do half hot/louisiana rub.

To add, the ranch is really good at BWW but their blue cheese is awful and without chunks. Wingstop blue cheese is much better with actual chunks most of the time.

>franks

Pleb detected

I just came back from Buffalo Wild Wings. So mediocre. I went with Wild. How much spicier is blazin?

user story goes that they were invented in a kitchen in Buffalo, NY. When chicken wings are deep fried and served with the traditional sauce consisting mostly of butter they're buffalo wings.

I had chicken wings cooked confit at a restaurant not too long ago. They were served in a lemon hot sauce with sauteed scallions.

That shit was amazing. Aside from smoked, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat another wing.

Extra fucking Crispy and dry, any other way is gross

I like them when I make them.

As far as I'm concerned it's not a buffalo wing if it wasnt made in buffalo. Just like you can't get a real-deal philly outside of philly.

Well if I was Mr. Fucking Doctor Who I'd get my TARDIS and be there at the pinnacle of the food time. But guess what? I'm not. So I'm just going to make my wings where I'm at and call them buffalo. Do I have to go to France for French Fries? No. Jesus.

my ninja!!!

Buffalo-STYLE wings

Happy user?

>pleb
wait until the one user comes in and schools your ass on the history of Buffalo Wings that includes Frank's yada yada

They don't look crispy at all

>and call them buffalo
And you'd be wrong.

Just call them what they are: Hotwings

You must be one of those people who calls non-Windex brand "off brand window cleaner" and who corrects people who say Kleenex when they mean tissue.

Wings, hot wings, buffalo wings, chicken wings. Anyone who gets in a debate about silly semantics like this has the worst form of autism.

HOT. like hundreds of thousands of scovilles hot

Same but with beer

my buddy opened a restaurant ~2.5 years ago and the wings they get are incredible, I don't live in the city anymore so I've been looking for something even comparable and no other place even comes close. They're so big, juicy and crispy. Fuck, i'm craving some now.

Anyway on topic, 99% of the time I'll get them the same way: naked, with the hottest sauce on the side. Occasionally I'll get them salt & pepper with hot sauce on the side. Rarely I'll get them just sauced.

I get them naked with sauce on the side because like said, the wings stay nice and crispy, you can actually taste the meat & you can control the spice level better.

Yes, I forgot to mention that beer is imperative here