Rate my dinner. Pls be nice

Rate my dinner. Pls be nice.

dude your cauliflower farts are gonna be off the fucking charts

not much of a whatever the white stuff is person. tatters look good. wheres the rest of the food?

wouldn't touch it for fear of consuming any of the ketchup, but your wedges look decent and i love cauliflower if the seasoning's on point

Looks good. Personally I'd want some seasoning on the cauliflower and some protein. The spinach is... a little out of place with the potatoes, but I'd still nom down. Did you bake it all together or stir in some lightly sauteed spinach or what?

You need some protein

Picky eaters pls go

The potato and spinach ARE my protein.

There is probably close to 20 grams protein in that. The spinach being such a small amount doesn't really account for much. The cauliflower and potatoes are probably near 10 grams protein each with cauliflower having the most especially in that amount.

Rate mine

spicy quinoa with chicken, serrano peppers, bell peppers, and rice and some broccoli

To me, quinoa always looks like little condoms.

>hating ketchup is being picky

god, i love this board

Please, give me a compliment, please...... Even your family hates you

It looks good but I don't know why you'd want the rice when you have the quinoa.

That's the nastiest looking mashed potatoes I have ever seen

>Ohio chips

>mashed potatos

im pretty sure thats cauliflower

its cauliflower you moron

Where's the meat? Hate to tell you, but I'd feel like a North Korean prisoner if there wasn't any meat with my dinner. I think the last time I didn't have at least some kind of meat for dinner was when I had salmonella and even then I had plain chicken stock.

Damn it now it's all I see.

having both rice and quinoa is redundant

looks okay though

How about mine?

wellington looks good, potatoes, if that's what they are look like ass hole.

r8 my burger

Diced Portobella mushrooms

Looks decent. What kind of cheese?

oh, they look ok then.

US swiss and provolone

rate my american feast.

I like the theme of your dish.

ketchup = isis

r8 my kiwi

I don't like cauliflower at all which disappoints me because I like broccoli so I thought they'd at least be similar but it's a no go for me. That being said, this looks like a pretty great meal and I might have to have a similar one soon

Not everyone has an inferior GI tract

You guys make me miss eating meat! Unfortunately I fell for the vegan meme and don't personally eat it anymore

Spiders/10

Why Ketchup?.....take tomatosouce

that´s from two hours ago

be gentle

that actually looks really good

i see the the hair, sorry.

Honey and ground almond glazed mushrooms, lettuce, red onion, red paprika with an orange balsamico dressing.

the chicken was marinated in fresh garlic, honey and soysauce then made sous vide and burned with a torch (first try)

was nice, quick and healthy

That's a lime asshole

gay
looks good
nice, but you could probably make the same dish better
decent, but pretty boring for a burger
excuse me
probably the best looking one in this thread