Bad experience dining

A local restaurant near me has an all you can eat soup bar. I usually just have a bowl of soup before my entree and as I was waiting to get my soup, two older men were in front of me at the soup bar. The one guy was telling the other guy about a fantastic sea cruise he just got done with and said cruises are the way to vacation. As this guy started getting his soup, the other guy turns to me and says, "Cruises are really the best way to take a vacation. You should really consider it." Now I don't mind small talk at the soup bar but does this man really have the right to tell me how I should enjoy my vacation? That's kind of a personal decision. I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed at the soup (and salad) bars. It really isn't the place to be telling other people what to do with their free time.

Thank God I live in germany where people are too autistic too casually talk to each other

Just fucking nod and say Yes. It doesnt cost you anything and you could nave made that old guy day.

This was incredibly stupid. I want 30 seconds of my life back.

sage

This is pasta similar to the "eat in my car at McDonalds" one.

That's not the point I was focused on my soup and beginning my meal properly.

"I spend my vacation at the soup bar."

Nah, Fatty McAutism was actually good reading.

What would that sign say?

>move along quickly
>limit one bowl/visit
>please keep comments related to the food
>no racism
>water is free
>oyster crackers only

>"Hey how are y-"
>"Shhh"
>Point to sign

Could I talk about the food on my latest sea cruise vacation?

Not in my soup line buster.

Does anyone have that autistic card/piece of paper that was probably a troll. Though it was supposedly handed to a waitress about how to go about handling him?

Would it be OK for someone to compare their soup to the soup they had on a cruise? That sounds perfectly reasonable.

What's your recipe for authentic Irish Stew?

If and only if the conversation is brisk and I'd prefer no eye contact please

you got better at hiding your autism irish stew guy

That's not saying much.
This was only a brief interaction and not some hours-long affair.
His lasagna probably sucks too.

Fuck off you Kraut cunt

>literally the Soup Nazi

Don't talk about my mother that way, you faggot
>I'm a faggot

Why would you eat soup.
>hey gloids i just dropped this patty melt into some broth
There is no reason to eat soup.

Why the fuck is that even socially acceptable, i would just ignore him because why the fuck would he go out of his way, turn around and just say that? I would even look around to see if he was talking to someone behind me or something and that would still be rude as fuck

ITT: Pure Autism