Go to papa johns .com

>go to papa johns .com
>look at the specials
>large two topping for $9.99
>five large one topping for $50
>large two topping for $7.99

why the he'll do these mfers even offer the first two when the third is a better deal than either of them? why do they offer the second when the first is a better deal?

To trick dumb unobservant people into buying the first one.

This also to make those who search go "oh shit this third deal is way better i should BUY this one" making you feel like you found a better deal but the corp is still making money off you for being more observant

2 of them are the exact same thing, u sure it says that?

literally none of them are the same as each other, u sure ur right about that?

Ok I understand now, the first one is more expensive than the 3rd one because the 3rd one is carry-out only.

Mine says the 2nd option is 5 large 5 toppings for $50. You sure yours doesn't say that?

The last one is probably a local deal, the top one a national chain deal

Nah its because you have to pick it up yourself

nope

Just placed my Domino's order. How'd I do, Veeky Forums?

All of those are going to be about double if you don't pick it up. Tax, delivery fee, tip...

Not getting these at $6 a pop.

What a misleading picture, none of those pizzas have just one topping.

Cheese is a requisite not a topping. Same with sauce.

I agree, but all of those have pepperoni and green bell pepper at a minimum. A few also have black olives, red onion, sausage, maybe more, it's hard to tell in the pic

Who the fuck buys five pizzas at once?

it's for social gatherings

social whaat?

Who the fuck eats at Papa John's I have never once in my life seen a Papa John's box anywhere or gone to a party with Papa John's or hung out with anyone who said hey let's order Papa johns

yep, all the people I hang out with would get dominos or a local pizza before papa johns. Papa Johns is the new Dominos

Papa Johns>dominos>>>>>supermarket oven pizza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pizza hut

Essex btw

Some are national coupons and some are store coupons

figure a retarded fast food suckling neet would know this

and?

If that was the case then why wouldn't everyone just use the cheaper coupon anyway?

Your opinion doesn't count because the U.K. is a shithole.

99% of pizza chain "coupons" come out around the same price no matter what, they're just worded differently

use the 50% off coupon senpai

>still equals the same price of any other coupon because muh menu price

>8.50 for a 7 topping pizza
>7.99 for a 2 topping pizza