He don't activate his tortillas

>He don't activate his tortillas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's making moons for a science project

Why are they grey holmes?

Spic here: these are not the tortillas you want. Pic related is what you want.

Pupusas are the hot pockets of us poor farmers and common folk in el salvador except they actually taste good, are cheaper to make, are healthy, and don't make you feel sick after eating them if cooked properly

The thing's in OP's pic have the texture of sun dried leather and have few uses besides mexican tacos (which aren't that great desu).

>why are they grey

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

>are healthy
Just because you can only afford to eat one of them a day doesnt make them healthy

Eh guey, the same Masa you use for pupusas can be used to make fresh tortillas. They are tender and pretty excellent. You just use corn flour, salt and warm water. Shit is cash.

>just eat poverty food lmao

>central american """""""cousine"""""""
EWGH!! The same level as Tex - Mex but poor as fuck

purple corn, have you never seen purple corn chips?

>he don't grasp basic grammar

fresh ground always best pound for pound

Cooking on an old oil drum is the right way always

It's a defense mechanism. When you scare a tortilla it emits an inky substance that often gets on them and dies them black/grey. Most tortillas are slaughtered before cooking so they don't get stained, but traditional Mexicans often cook them live, like lobster.

>mexican tacos (which aren't that great desu)
you got me, pham, I'm mad, if you ever come to México don't open a store saying that your regional variation is better than mexico's, some colombian or venezuelan fag started to sell arepas or some shit saying that they where better than gorditas and I never saw a customer despise being in a busy street

he didnt activate them yet

wut

why do they have flawless skin? Shouldn't they have a cluster of mosquito bites on their face and limbs?

kek what fucking retards

even mosquitos hate niggers

>he don't talk too good no how

The dreams of every sudaca in a nutshell

>pupusa
d-
do i fuck it?

>despise
Despite you must mean despite

t. Faggot Central American attempting to validate his own shitpoor farmer porridge tier dishes
Fuck your food, fuck your gay ass island
Fuck you

Oh man. I had corn tortillas for the first time. Horrible. I'm sticking with flour.

Probably a chicano made it, corn tortillas are goat, specially hand made