Why do Ukrainians do this?

Why do Ukrainians do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/marsupial/marsupial.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tastes good.

How could you not figure this out on your own?

those are some tiny ass leeks, the ones I get around here are always 1inch+diameter.

>leeks

2/3rds fat.
>That is where the flavor is guys!

Ukrainian and Russian: caлo, Romanian: slănină, Serbian: cлaнинa, Czech and Croatian: slanina, Hungarian: szalonna, Belarusian: caлa, Bulgarian: cлaнинa, Polish: słonina, Latvian: speķis, Lithuanian: lašiniai)

all the slavs do here, and as a slav myself, its fucking god tier with some fresh scallions

Don't know what you kids are on about, those are leeks, not scallions.

you're a fucking retard gtfo

I wonder if we'll start seeing more of this in Poland due to the ukrainian cultural enrichment

The picture has scallions faggot

4/10, got a bunch of (you)'s

its godlike

That's not "Ukrainian". That's common all over Europe. In Austria we call it Brettljausn. It's awesome.

I usually dryer, smoked bacon with onions instead of scallions, because that kind of bacon is prevalent in the coastal region where I live. But whenever I can, I try to get some soft bacon, and accompany it with salted soft white cow cheese covered in cream.

Food of the gods.

Is that kangaroo meat?

Yes + kangaroo balls.

kangaroo meat has little to no fat

wait, so you just eat it like that? I'm mostly concerned about meat texture, raw bacon is chewy yo

I only like it very thinly sliced and straight out of the fridge cold.

Where are his nipples lol

in the pouch
i think theres just the one

Inside the female pouch

I see no poach, just balls

males dont have pouches

So where are the nipples then?

males dont have nipples

Why?

they dont need them

>Ukrainians
yeah, okay

So why we have nipples?

We are less evolved than kangaroos

and tiny portions are eaten with every shot of liquor

Humans are an unnatural species, and we've been genetically engineered

Because we're mammals. Kangaroos are marsupials and keep the young in the pouch while feeding them with a nipple there.
That said, how is this shit eaten?

Th-those are scallions (spring onions), not leeks, user.

Italian: lardo

Also, Romanians, Hungarians, Latvians and Lithuanians aren't Slavs.

Not sure about the other countries, but in Switzerland and Italy, we slice it paper thin. The fat should be almost see-through. And you eat it on bread. It's delicious and each country seasons the meat differently, so there's a lot of regional variation. We use pepper and either dry rosemary or dry sage, while in Hungary, it is, of course, seasoned heavily with paprika. Pretty sure all versions include garlic in the cure.

We are a much older species than kangaroos, humans have been around for hundreds of thousands of years at least, kangaroos evolved somewhat recently from a much larger animal the abos wiped out dozens of millenia ago

cavemen used to rub their nipples to survive the long winters
kangaroos nevre had this problem

>what is bacon

fight my champion

t...those ar..are...
fuckit have a (you)

Makes sense since we dont have fur and they do. Thanks.

I once knew a girl who had a third nipple.
It was kinda on her side about 6 inches below the pit. It didn't have much of an areola but was definitely a nipple.

so... the Latvians call it Speck, and most of the rest of you agree that it's more akin to a salami?

because until week 8 a fetus' gender is undetermined. If no Y chromosome exists, you become a female by default.

>Because we're mammals. Kangaroos are marsupials
both are true statements
of course, kangaroos are mammals as well
ucmp.berkeley.edu/mammal/marsupial/marsupial.html

Austria , not Australia

lmao

they are quite literally slavs in denial

Winner