Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/13228519

Burger King was the Thing 20 years ago. Now their buns fucking suck. I swear it's like they make the sandwich in the kitchen and then SLAM their fist down on it.

onion rings are the only thing BK has going for them

I can't say I am a fan of Mc D, but at least they have good fries. BK is just trash all around and I it has been a long lost dream since they were even decent.

Mcdonalds, their fries are really good and their nuggets are classic nostalgia. Plus their new stuff has been surprisingly good, the Pico guac chicken sandwich is actually a decent meal in a pinch

>solve my google botnet!
Eat my ass.
Neither of them are good.
Mcdonalds gives me diarrhea and BK tastes like actual dog food

I would say that there are many things you can say about McD, but if you get diarrhea from it then that is because you have an inferior body.

Or maybe I eat decently and my body isnt attuned to processing literal shit for food.

Well, it's settled then.

>1 vote ahead
>settled
relax mcdonald's shill. give everyone a chance to vote

I am sorry, I didn't understand that you are a sophisticated food intellectual that spends their time shitposting on Veeky Forums.

they both suck cause nigger cooks can't get orders right

they've even made it easier for them to read, but they still fuck up

garbage

Fuck u cunts, BK is the fuckin bomb. Thier sausage biscuits are still an actual dollar and theyre way better than mcniggnogs. The fries are top tier and the bacon king sandwich is GOAT

BK fries are superior to McD's fries in every single conceivable way.

>McD's fries
Soggy
Bland
Over-salted to compensate for lack of flavour
Often undercooked, or overcooked

>BK fries
Cooked to perfection
Delicious
CRISPY, not soggy
Full of umami flavour (maybe they add MSG to them)

When it comes to burgers, I like both of them. But on fries, BK is by far the best. They're crispy and tasty. But McD's are soggy and shitty.

None of the above.

Fuck off you restaurant brands international piece of trash, last time I went to your shitty establishment of choice they didnt even bother to cook the fries youre lauding so proudly. Imagine getting home to realize you just spent money on frozen fucking fries?

>umami flavour
Lol.no.
Idiot.

>umami

Entire post invalidated.

Fuck off, you smarmy cunt.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a big e coli food poisoning thing at jack in the box, it scared me and disgusted me at their food. I have never and will never eat at jack in the box in my entire life.

Besides, we all know which is truely best

in and out sucks

you know why its even called in and out

because once you walk in, you immediately walk out

Dude from California: Hey, du-
Me: No, I haven't had In-N-Out.

LOL yeah, tell that to any employee that works there. At any point during the day there is always a line of people waiting to get the food there. It's cheap, they make it fresh right there, you can even watch them open the bag of potatoes in the back and cut them.
Yeah, it's like a cult down here

In-N-Out tastes like cardboard. Really fresh cardboard, but cardboard nonetheless.

well, I like it, a lot.

Tripple meat, no cheese, pickles and extra mustard only. Diet coke with some lemonade in it. fries with black pepper. Everytime

nah it's all about the 4x4 mustard fried. shits cash

I don't like cheese on my burger. I've got the mustard fried before but I honestly can't taste the difference. The only reason I get 3 patties instead of 4 is because I just like the pickle to patty ratio of the 3 better than the 4

I'm disqualified because all the BKs in my area of Canuckistan closed down within a 45 minute radius like 5 years ago

But if it were 5 years ago I'd call burger king better

OH BOY
Where to begin

Ok, so, the McDonalds, salty tasty yes, diced onions, flat pickles, shredded lettice, no tomatoes on almost nothing

Now, McDonalds has the delicious chicken, all of their chicken products made from McChicken have been coated in EGGS, making them have a delectable crunch that is so satisfying to the mouth, and also the chicken itself is firm but tender, not too soft

Also, their fries are delicious even when not fresh, they are great fries that have perfected being limp yet tasty

Now, Burger King, FLAME BROILED beef, crinkled pickles, whole lettuce, sliced onions, and often using tomatoes. I think they win here....the beef is better, the ONLY problem is getting it new, often it will be luke warm, for some reason Burger King prefers to serve their burgers luke warm than hot

Now....the chicken, it is just bad, no crispness, it is just breaded, it doesn't have a "shell" like McChicken does, it's crumbly and too soft, not firm at all on the inside, very watery too, it's not good, though their nugget deal of ten for a buck is a great deal even if it's the inferior product, it can't be beat in terms of a steal but it's still not as satisfying as McDonalds delicious chicken products

The fries....they are possibly the worst fast food fries I've tasted, but they are still okay to eat. You must eat them quickly though because they become QUITE unpleasant when they are allowed to cool down, I find it's best to fuck some into your sandwich with your finger to speed up the eating and enjoy them the best

Also, a cup of ranch for dipping them in

But what about the pie? Both offer apples, eeeyup, but which is superior? Burger King seems to offer a more premium pie for a true pie experience while McDonalds pie is more of a unique and expressive novelty

So who you voting for?

I hadn't considered that.
I will have to vote for McDonalds though, their classic clown theme and tasty products win, I'm sorry to Burger King who has it's merits but you are the evil twin in a way, I love Venom but Spider-Man is the reason you exist kind of deal

i come on Veeky Forums for intellectual, well-thought out posts like these. good job user

McDs. Everything at BK is shittier than the McDs equivalent. The only reason I ever go there is the coupons make it cheaper than McDs sometimes.

at least mcdonalds isn't owned by disgusting HUE HUE HUE'ing BR's

>complaining about their buns
Joey pls go

If it's just the meat on the burger I'd say bk hands down. I have one near my house and the whoppers are typically pretty yummy, McDonald's always has shit burger patties, but the condiments always seem to compliment it better. I think bk needs to up their toppings game and get better buns. That being said McDonald's fries are weirdly amazing.

>I love Venom but Spider-Man is the reason you exist

that's.... really clever, user

>breakfast
mcdonalds
>everything else
BK

>from east coast
>move to west coast
>every time I go back to visit
>DUDE HAVE YOU DONE IN N OUT IS IT GOOD?
>"It's okay I guess, rather would go to somewhere else though, kinda overhyped"
>LOL DOWNPLAYING IT FOR ME? I HEARD IT'S NOTHING BUT THE GREATEST!
>"I mean if you are drunk/stoned/hungover it is good, the price isn't too bad I guess. I'd rather go to wendy's or something, personally"
>LOL user WHAT A KIDDER WHEN I GO TO CALI THAT IS THE FIRST THING I AM EATING

every. fucking. time. it seems. Like yeah it's okay if you are in a penny pinch or something but it's really nothing to be hyped about. Cali/west coast fags just hype it up because "lol your state probably doesn't have one so you just don't know!"

Have you tried you burgers and fries Animal style?

Not sure if that is sarcasm or not, but yes.

I've tried their burgers most any way on the "secret" and even "more secret" menu when I was dating someone who worked there. It's okay, that's about it.

Mcd
>big mac
That is all they are good for
BK
>All their stuff is good but being able to choose what ya want is a big +
>Double lettuce
>Double pickle
Makes it fluffy.

Soggy fries are better with ice cream.

MCDonalds has
>All day breakfast which is only decent morning to afternoon and bad after since everything is just kept hot and ready it seems
>Mcchicken which isn't bad for a dollar
>Dollar Me- oh wait they got rid of that for some retarded reason

>BK has
>decent breakfast but pale compared to almost anywhere else
>actual value menu that while isn't a dollar menu gives you more than garbage
>cheap ass nuggets
>good combos/deals that rotate
>generally good coupons

Bk wins bang 4 buck hands down and has a ton of great coupons to boot, cheaper but shittier nugs, objectively shittier fries, imo better hamburgers, and similar chicken sandwiches. For one reason or another Mcdonalds made me feel sick the last 2 times I went and I haven't gone back in probably a year because of it, so it's surprisingly bk for me.

Forgot to mention, Wendy's is by far the best. It's not even close for me.