You guys some pussies discussing food and cooking and shit...

You guys some pussies discussing food and cooking and shit, Dom alpha male here telling you to grow some balls and leave the pans and saucers to the women instead of jacking it religiously to your fucking spices and curries and guides to getting rid of kitchen pests like the sissies you all are, don't forget to BUMP this fucking thread so I can chew all of you and spit you all back out. Bring it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytTfNwAu8vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Suck my pastrami, you cucklord

I just bought my new apron, its will be delivered to me since i had it tailor made, with special fabric and its very colorful
No real man goes around without her apron hihi
Cooking isnt girly at all, it takes a lot of skill and stamina, especially when you have to clean everything up.
Cupcakes make the most mess when i bake them

Bet you're a virgin ma'am

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Fat fuck, I'll fuck your 500 pound Euro wife and seven daughters

my wifes son does not need to read this.

I love this guy, but he needs his suits tailored, he always looks like he's wearing his dad's clothes.

that's exactly what he's going for though. he has said many times that he doesn't just like suits, he likes 70s suits
I think that oversized style is pretty Veeky Forums

It's not, it's as bad as the overly form-fitting modern styles but in the other direction

Over size suits aren't Veeky Forums if you're a fucking manlet. It just looks like you're wearing a suit you haven't grown into yet.

>You guys some pussies discussing food and cooking and shit
>That sentence structure
For the sake of everyone around you go back to school.

Suck my dick cookfag, I have I a bachelor's degree in curb stomping your fucking sissy face

isn't being manly all about doing what you want, regardless of what others think?

Reviewbrah takes inspo from David Bryne.

Kek, that pic looks like the guy with the shrunken head in Beatlejuice.

Damn, reviewbrah is lookin good here.

Yeah, if it's fucking lifting weights and fucking bitchs it is, not putting a half cup of sugar in a fucking bowl to make your Dom gay fuckbuddy a cake

Nothing beta about coming home and cooking a good meal after worshiping at the Temple of Iron. You don't sound very alpha at all.

Take the glorious pill, my friend. You wont regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytTfNwAu8vM

he's like if Pictionary could rape an oil change.

You don't understand user. How can you fuck bitches if you're a fat fuck because the only thing you ingest is corn syrup and grease and your pockets are empty because you're spending 5 times more on food like a cuck. Meanwhile you could be fit, have money, not be a pawn, and impress women with a skill while eating good ass food.